Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Schoolboys made to apologise for the sins of their gender

Eldorado

During a whole school assembly at Brauer College in Victoria, Australia, all male students were told to stand up, turn to a girl in their class and say sorry.

Parents were "furious" and "outraged", Sky News Australia reported, adding that the boys' parents were not notified beforehand.

The assembly was held amid growing concern about the treatment of girls at school, including in the UK.

Levi, aged 12, said it made him feel uncomfortable.

Coast FM

"We had to apologise for stuff we didn't actually do."

Parents are "outraged" after their sons are forced to turn to a girl and say sorry for the "behaviours of their gender".

Sky news

• Sad 6

Same thing will eventually happen with race.  All white students will be asked to stand up and say sorry for being white.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I would have stood up, spat on the floor and walked out.  I then would have used my toxic masculinity to take a swing at any who tried to stop me. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone who does not see how this type of thing is harmful to young boys is dumb.

• Like 7

I would have said: I'm sorry that the adults are nuts enough to think we need to do this.

I'd call it extreminism. Feminism gone awry.

Edited by zep73
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Anyone who does not see how this type of thing is harmful to young boys is dumb.

They are ideologically possessed is what they are.  they can't see reason because of the agenda by which they are brainwashed.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

They are ideologically possessed is what they are.  they can't see reason because of the agenda by which they are brainwashed.

I think there's more to it than that.  It's just an opinion but I think there is a power dynamic there that is very energizing and enjoyable for them.  I have no doubt that had any of those young guys simply refused, he'd have been ostracized, minimum and possibly seriously disciplined.  These people need to be snapped out of their delusions before they gain any more power.  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, and then said:

I think there's more to it than that.  It's just an opinion but I think there is a power dynamic there that is very energizing and enjoyable for them.  I have no doubt that had any of those young guys simply refused, he'd have been ostracized, minimum and possibly seriously disciplined.  These people need to be snapped out of their delusions before they gain any more power.  

There are SJWs who are just bat**** crazy man.

One of my friends went to the BLM protest during the start of it all in my city and was weirded the **** out because a couple white people literally bowed to him. On hands and knees.

He is black. 

• Sad 2

On 3/30/2021 at 10:10 AM, TigerBright19 said:

All white students will be asked to stand up and say sorry for being white

Probably.  Oh well, it doesn't hurt to ASK... trying to compel them is an entirely different story.

On 3/30/2021 at 12:08 PM, spartan max2 said:

There are SJWs who are just bat**** crazy man.

One of my friends went to the BLM protest during the start of it all in my city and was weirded the **** out because a couple white people literally bowed to him. On hands and knees.

He is black. 

It has become absolutely cult-like.  It makes me ill to think of how far this craziness has progressed.  I'm thankful to live in such a backward place as deepest, darkest Alabama.  Down here, outside of the couple of major cities like Birmingham and Montgomery, folks just shake their heads at this madness.  It's disturbing to watch even though we know it will NOT be allowed here.  If we wrong someone then apologies are in order and decent folks will do the right thing.  If we haven't wronged anyone, no amount of rhetoric or shaming would make any difference.  

I grew up in the middle of racial desegregation and was in the first wave of public school classes that were fully integrated.  From first grade through HS graduation, black kids sat alongside white and to a lesser extent Asian and Hispanic.  I don't recall any trouble.  No fights or animosity that stemmed solely from racial motives.  In High Schools in the late 60s, early 70s there was trouble because of the age of those involved but my class grew up in the middle of it and we never knew any different situation.

The south made great strides and today we have less simmering anger or hate between races than places in the north or midwest.  That's not to say racism isn't still a problem.  Human beings who choose to blame others for their shortcomings will FIND an excuse.  Race tends to be one of the easiest for an ignorant individual.  Still, I've seen incredible changes and a peaceful coexistence that is symbolized by the common sight of interracial couples and their children in our communities.  When I was 6 or 7 THAT sight was UNTHINKABLE.  It would and DID lead to serious violence in some cases.  Both partners in such a pairing were shunned equally by both communities.  They were basically disowned by both races.  

50 years on, all of that is changed.  People of all races tend to be more likely to treat others with respect at a minimum and usually, even with friendship.  The efforts of those in the "Woke" movement may well lead to the loss of all that progress.  Tell a person they are guilty and do it long enough and they'll finally decide to prove you correct.  I mean, if I'm going to be branded a hateful racist who deserves censure, loss of rights, venom from total strangers, how long will it be before I lash out?  The older folks like myself will be far more patient, generally.  The youth?  Who knows.  It could become a tragedy and it never needed to happen.  Those who are pushing these hateful narratives should be shunned and resisted by the ENTIRE community.  All races, genders, and from all walks of life.  Setting fires for the sake of tearing things down that they did not struggle to build, is an act of evil, IMO.

• Like 1