Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I think all of us in the UK agree!


Silver
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, ted hughes said:

medium-512332-image1

You believe your government should be able to force everyone to be vaccinated?  

torture-drama.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

You believe your government should be able to force everyone to be vaccinated? 

Lets say not.

But if an individual in the UK refuses the vaccination, and then gets COVID19 maybe he / she should be made to foot their own hospital bills.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't agree everyone should be forced. 

But I 100% support refusing services, including treatment for covid on the NHS, to those who turn down the vaccine.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What way would you like to force them?

Fines, police, excluding from school ?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Setton said:

I don't agree everyone should be forced. 

But I 100% support refusing services, including treatment for covid on the NHS, to those who turn down the vaccine.

good point, they'd could still be carriers, ban them from buses, pubs, workplaces anywhere were people congregate ^_^

Edited by RAyMO
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I also support ted. (but that's because I read the OP again...)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not force so much as gentle persuade ............. with police fines jail shipped of to far distant lands 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

Lets say not.

But if an individual in the UK refuses the vaccination, and then gets COVID19 maybe he / she should be made to foot their own hospital bills.  

Do they pay the taxes which pay for healthcare?  Yes they do so have already paid.

15 minutes ago, Setton said:

I don't agree everyone should be forced. 

But I 100% support refusing services, including treatment for covid on the NHS, to those who turn down the vaccine.

How civilized. :rolleyes:  

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

good point, they'd could still be carriers, ban them from buses, pubs, workplaces anywhere were people congregate ^_^

Good luck with that.  How would anyone know when they walked into a random pub or got on a bus?  Oh I know how!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNgOn54aUAeeDu8JU3MfT

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

 

How civilized. :rolleyes:  

More civilised than killing other people because of your own stupidity.

If there was a way of proving responsibility, I'd have all those who've broken the rules and infected others tried for GBH and manslaughter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Setton said:

More civilised than killing other people because of your own stupidity.

If there was a way of proving responsibility, I'd have all those who've broken the rules and infected others tried for GBH and manslaughter.

Yeah!!!  Deny them medical attention!! that'll learn 'em!!  Frickin barbarians!!!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

Yeah!!!  Deny them medical attention!! that'll learn 'em!!  Frickin barbarians!!!

Only on the NHS and only for covid.

They had the chance to avoid it and didn't take it. Why should I or the doctors and nurses they'll infect pay for their stupidity?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Setton said:

Only on the NHS and only for covid.

They had the chance to avoid it and didn't take it. Why should I or the doctors and nurses they'll infect pay for their stupidity?

Because it's their job and I assume the person is a British tax payer so is paying his part.  

Don't get me wrong I'll get vaccinated as soon as I am allowed, but I'm not too worried about the very small minority of people that won't, just as I'm not worried about people that don't get the annual flu vaccination.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ted hughes said:

medium-512332-image1

At the most you're going to get about 70% support.

1 hour ago, RAyMO said:

Lets say not.

But if an individual in the UK refuses the vaccination, and then gets COVID19 maybe he / she should be made to foot their own hospital bills.  

 

1 hour ago, Setton said:

I don't agree everyone should be forced. 

But I 100% support refusing services, including treatment for covid on the NHS, to those who turn down the vaccine.

People have already paid for NHS care in advance

1 hour ago, RAyMO said:

good point, they'd could still be carriers, ban them from buses, pubs, workplaces anywhere were people congregate ^_^

But if you're fully vaccinated why would you worry about those who aren't? You won't be able to catch covid . . . . right? And people who have been vaccinated can still be carriers too.

55 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

I also support ted. (but that's because I read the OP again...)

And what insight did you gain second time around?

39 minutes ago, Setton said:

More civilised than killing other people because of your own stupidity.

If there was a way of proving responsibility, I'd have all those who've broken the rules and infected others tried for GBH and manslaughter.

Drunk drivers? Heavy smokers? How about having the same stiff penalties for them?

33 minutes ago, Setton said:

Only on the NHS and only for covid.

They had the chance to avoid it and didn't take it. Why should I or the doctors and nurses they'll infect pay for their stupidity?

You do realise that simply by following the current precautions(masks, isolation, washing hands etc), those who do not have the vaccination will not be passing the virus on to anybody?

 

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yeah!!!  Deny them medical attention!! that'll learn 'em!!  Frickin barbarians!!!

Odd, that some people who support universal healthcare as a human right are so quick to take it away from people :ph34r:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Setton said:

Only on the NHS and only for covid.

They had the chance to avoid it and didn't take it. Why should I or the doctors and nurses they'll infect pay for their stupidity?

While we are on the topic of denying people healthcare because of their personal choices, maybe we should deny chain smokers, alcoholics, and drug addicts from receiving organ donations?

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Odd, that some people who support universal healthcare as a human right are so quick to take it away from people :ph34r:

So weird how some people don't recognize their own fascist tendencies.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zep73 said:

Troll

Myabe comedian instead of troll

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RAyMO said:

Lets say not.

But if an individual in the UK refuses the vaccination, and then gets COVID19 maybe he / she should be made to foot their own hospital bills.  

What about people who have an illness or condition that would cause them danger if they got the vaccine.  There are people like that.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Myabe comedian instead of troll

Didn't notice until you said that lol. Funny how the mind works.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

Didn't notice until you said that lol. Funny how the mind works.

It's just that so far this week everything he has posted has made me laugh hard.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.