Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
riveracrazy

a weird day I had in 2013

riveracrazy

So I remember having this birthday party at my house, a lot of family came had tables in the back of the house. I was living in a complex in North Edison New Jersey at the time, by around 7:00 pm it had gotten dark, my moms friend son and daughter wanted to take a walk outside the complex, so as we were taking a walk, well in North Edison they were a lot of deer in the woods, but there was a small quantity of woods where I was at but anyways as we were walking we stumbled upon a cardboard box, I forgot what was written on the side of the it but I remember it being red marker with the wood deer on it, the box was place sideways with the opening pointed towards the sidewalk on the grass. As we got closer we saw a deer cut in half, my moms friend son who was probably 16 at the time just looked at it for like 5 seconds and just turned around, the daughter just didn't wanna see it and kept saying "I'm not going to look at that ew" few curses were spoken, I looked at for like 30 seconds because I was curious but disgusted but not to the point I wanted to throw up, it did have a kind of vile smell but not like it had been there for like days because you can tell it had just gotten there today, I always wondered why, what reason, a person would do this?... but 2 hours later we were in the back of my house, I was just drinking juice, I was annoyed because I wanted to play left 4 dead on my xbox but they had the wii setup for disney just dance...annoying....  but the sky was a clear, it was a summer day anyway. I saw 3 big circular lights in the sky, I kept walking around the complex wondering where it came from, I wish I had a phone at that time to show yall. Anyway for the next couple hours till I went inside at 3 am it just stayed there, my young self had no idea where the light came from its just 3 white light circles in the sky, probably from a house just doing that, I was scared trust me but it was just a confusion for me, I got back inside and just hopped on my xbox after just trying not to think about it. what a weird day i had....

riveracrazy

wait... I did go back told my mom, she came to see the deer and took a pic of it i think? well she did come see it, it was very nasty.

• Sad 1

the13bats

The deer was the jersey devil dropped by,  no  it was likely s poacher.

The lights in the sky who knows and likely you will never know,

Memories morph and change over time.

• Like 1