Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Demo Sa'moss Notorious

Ill give you proof

Demo Sa'moss Notorious
Posted (edited)

The hole in the ozone layer is getting bigger because ozone is just a gas. When gases get cold they shrink. Because the earth is very slowly moving away from the sun the ozone is getting colder and shrinking and cant fit around the earth. It has nothing to with our polution but yes our enviroment is changing. Mars used to be where earth is and as its spinning rotation slowed down by moving away from the pull of the sun the planet soaked up all the water like a big sponge and the planet swelled and its techtonic plates that overlapped now didnt not overlap. The water was no longer being spun to the outside. I know this is true by looking inwards toward the sun at venus. Venus is covered with cloud cover violent electrical storms and vocanoes erupting it is a planet in the making earth was made exactly the same way. The acid rain on venus when it rains down the acid burns in the lava and thick black charcoal smoke belows up as a result of the burning acid and the charcoal in the smoke slowly charcoal filters all the rain until its the right acidity. As it moves away from the stronger magnetic pull from the sun the elecricity and violent lightning bolts are no longer as stong and the vocanic activity of land slips tectonic plates overiding one and another etc all slowly settles down as the magnetism and energy from being so close to the giant elecrity source which is the sun is becoming less. i bet venus spins faster then earth does and i bet when people lived for 400 years and were giants and could lift giant stones the earth was closer to the sun and spining faster which alters gravity the days would be as long therefore the years shorter season different the tilt on the axis may not have been there there was rumours that chinese documented two moons in the sky in there acient art works and that moon was much closer and bigger. If you have any question visit me on Snip i can confirm that another earth exists as well and demonstrate how that is true also.

Edited by Still Waters
Off-site link removed.
  • Like 2

ouija ouija

Welcome to UM, Demo, that's a very interesting first post. :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Demo Sa'moss Notorious

Ive got heaps of other different things i need to teach you mere humans lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

diddyman68

Welcome demo.

I hope you have your evidence ready,coz I've a feeling a few people will have a question or three.:tu:

• Like 1

ChrLzs
3 hours ago, Demo Sa'moss Notorious said:

It has nothing to with our polution

?  I stopped there.  You might want to add a knowledge of chemistry before proceeding - if you make basic errors like that, your writings will not be taken seriously...

• Like 3

Waspie_Dwarf
15 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

You might want to add a knowledge of chemistry before proceeding

And physics, and astronomy.

• Like 3

Occupational Hubris
Posted (edited)

Really cool that someone, who so clearly has no training in any field of science, is able to figure all this out...

Edited by Occupational Hubris
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Desertrat56
25 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

?  I stopped there.  You might want to add a knowledge of chemistry before proceeding - if you make basic errors like that, your writings will not be taken seriously...

And based on your subject in this thread you also need geology because weather and climate are better understood if you know geology.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sir Wearer of Hats

Sadly, Venus spins at 6km per hour, and Earth at 1,600km per hour. So, Venus is REALLY a lot slower than Earth.

ted hughes
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

And physics, and astronomy.

and spelling

Edited by ted hughes
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Abramelin

Don't worry, Demo is a writer.

He is making stuff up, and he has to, because his knowledge of science is close to absolutely nothing.

But he knows how to swear.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2