Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump uses new website to rewrite history of his presidency

Grim Reaper 6

45office.com is billed as a platform for his supporters to stay in touch and a place where Trump will continue his “America first” campaign. The centrepiece of the site is an 885-word history of the Trump presidency, listing the achievements of what it describes as “the most extraordinary political movement in history”.

In a hyperbolic opening paragraph, it says he dethroned political dynasties, defeated “the Washington establishment” and “overcame virtually every entrenched power structure”. The history does, however, omit several significant moments from Trump’s presidency.

I would recommend that everyone please read the entire linked article:  Donald Trump uses new website to rewrite history of his presidency (msn.com)

• Haha 8

11 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Thanks for the rent free advertisement.  Pretty kewl site, uh?

Your welcome, glad I could make your day!:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I'd consider him a movement in political history. A bowel movement but a movement all the same. 

Extraordinary too. Worst president America ever had. That's extraordinary. And part of history. 

I can see him still being a complete joke in the distant future. The sooky president who didn't have the guts to face the man who beat him at the inaugeration. 

History has been written alright. Not sure anyone but a complete sycophant would do more than laugh at Trump's version of history though. 

This is true: many of us in the UK used to laugh and shake our heads in amazement when the US elected Trump.

We never imagined we would have our own mini-Trump. And the sad thing is, the US Trump is gone, ours will be causing us generations of hardship with his Brexit, blatant corruption, and hard right policies.

Let's hope populism will disappear soon and we can restore some decency to public office.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, ted hughes said:

This is true: many of us in the UK used to laugh and shake our heads in amazement when the US elected Trump.

We never imagined we would have our own mini-Trump. And the sad thing is, the US Trump is gone, ours will be causing us generations of hardship with his Brexit, blatant corruption, and hard right policies.

Let's hope populism will disappear soon and we can restore some decency to public office.

And I have just realised: they both have presided over the worst pandemic death rates in comparable countries, have introduced disastrous policies, yet still have a huge fan base, and just blatantly lie and re-write history!

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, ted hughes said:

There was a heck of a lot of that going around the entire globe 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTI1K6Ldq8oKX71UvxgSKD

10 minutes ago, ted hughes said:

There's an uncanny resemblance isn't there....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRydq6X30x6--9Axo3jC0b

But yes, I hope you are right and the reality TV aspect dies of. It's made a mockery of politics. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ted hughes said:

And I have just realised: they both have presided over the worst pandemic death rates in comparable countries, have introduced disastrous policies, yet still have a huge fan base, and just blatantly lie and re-write history!

And further to the comparison above, one could be forgiven for thinking they are also related!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTubCLZW3CGm5Wgd7pHRC6

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTawEch77jcQmMWF9zdsZK

As I said earlier. The similarities are uncanny!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, ted hughes said:

I know right? I cant wait to get back to bombing brown people, while being called a racist by the people who support the leaders that do it. Or to pledge our undying loyalty to china, even if it means the death of our own economy. Jobs are for losers anyway.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

I know right? I cant wait to get back to bombing brown people, while being called a racist by the people who support the leaders that do it. Or to pledge our undying loyalty to china, even if it means the death of our own economy. Jobs are for losers anyway.  

LOL!

A shop will be added to the HP soon with goods like paper towel rolls, solar eclipse glasses and used vintage men suits, style Albanian used car dealer of the 70s (98% Polyester, 2% Minestrone).

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

45office.com is billed as a platform for his supporters to stay in touch and a place where Trump will continue his “America first” campaign. The centrepiece of the site is an 885-word history of the Trump presidency, listing the achievements of what it describes as “the most extraordinary political movement in history”.

In a hyperbolic opening paragraph, it says he dethroned political dynasties, defeated “the Washington establishment” and “overcame virtually every entrenched power structure”. The history does, however, omit several significant moments from Trump’s presidency.

I would recommend that everyone please read the entire linked article:  Donald Trump uses new website to rewrite history of his presidency (msn.com)

And people cannot understand why I despise this man.

He constantly lied, was fact checked daily, and screamed "fake news" all the time so no one would trust the media, but believe every word that flowed of his mouth. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ted hughes said:

Boris has US citizenship doesn't he?  Maybe he can run for President of the US in 2024.  

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Okay, I like the "Request a Greeting" page of it.  You can actually get Donald Trump to come to your birthday party.

Greetings | The Office of Donald J. Trump (45office.com)

Edited by Gromdor
  • Haha 4

i do not see any history rewritten on his site, paranoid liberals are grasping at straws again,  thou it would be a good idea, to write what really happened,  cuz all we know is what lying liberal media told us, 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

We figured you did your part with Brexit so......:lol:

Who's comparable?  You? :rolleyes:  No country is comparable.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Who's comparable?  You? :rolleyes:  No country is comparable.

Comparable in the sense of resources and medicine. As opposed to less developed, less wealthy countries. As in Amazonian Brazil for example. 

(I find it so tiresome that so many post turn into a battle over semantics and splitting hairs).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ted hughes said:

Comparable in the sense of resources and medicine. As opposed to less developed, less wealthy countries. As in Amazonian Brazil for example. 

(I find it so tiresome that so many post turn into a battle over semantics and splitting hairs).

Huge population spread over a huge land with 50 different governments running their own parcels.  Not comparable.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

Just now, OverSword said:

Huge population spread over a huge land with 50 different little governments running their own little parcels.  Not comparable.

What are you saying? The US is comparable to Amazonian Brazil with regard to medical care because of its politics? That because the individual states have a certain amount of autonomy the US cannot wield any medical might? Is that also why the UK had the worst death rate from Covid in Europe? Oh, don't answer, this could go on pointlessly for ever.

4 minutes ago, ted hughes said:

What are you saying? The US is comparable to Amazonian Brazil with regard to medical care because of its politics? That because the individual states have a certain amount of autonomy the US cannot wield any medical might? Is that also why the UK had the worst death rate from Covid in Europe? Oh, don't answer, this could go on pointlessly for ever.

If you don't want me to answer then don't respond.  It's got nothing to do with medical care and everything to do with the federal government doesn't have absolute control over individual states.  The feds could not have told any of the states that you must have a curfew, or you must have masks or you must have social distancing or you must have lockdowns.  Despite BS propaganda the USA would pretty much have responded to the pandemic the way that it did regardless of who was president.  Remember the democrats cursing trumps name to the devil for travel bans between us and Europe and China?  He could do no right.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

Huge population spread over a huge land with 50 different governments running their own parcels.  Not comparable.

Bolsanaro took the same denial approach as Trump but still sticks with it.  Now they are facing the overwhelmed hospitals that we luckily managed to avoid.  Politically he is right wing and ironically a Trump ally:  Brazil's Bolsonaro increasingly isolated as Trump leaves (msn.com)

Lulu was released from jail and is increasingly expected to run for president again, so I am expecting Brazil to swing to the hard left again.  

11 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

If I remember correctly, air strikes actually went up under Trump. The reason you probably don't know this is because he removed the law that Obama signed requiring all airstrikes to be made public record. Basically, he hid his.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

If I remember correctly, air strikes actually went up under Trump. The reason you probably don't know this is because he removed the law that Obama signed requiring all airstrikes to be made public record. Basically, he hid his.

Can you prove that?  And the president can't remove a law.  Countermand an executive order is maybe what you mean but making airstrikes public knowledge seems like an unlikely executive order. 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Okay, I like the "Request a Greeting" page of it.  You can actually get Donald Trump to come to your birthday party.

Greetings | The Office of Donald J. Trump (45office.com)

DDoS attack pending.

Edited by toast
  • Haha 2