Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump uses new website to rewrite history of his presidency

Grim Reaper 6

13 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Image result for trump cartoon living in your head rent free

Good thing too because he got booted out of the WH and the way hes begging for $$$ from subjects im wondering is he is broke.

Edited by the13bats
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, the13bats said:

And trump lost 2020...bigly in a fair and square election the USA  people said trump...fired.gif.671da7a0011c699c43bc2125f28a18c5.gif

20210110_020422.thumb.jpg.9baec45ac55b9d4a64cda6f2c1e347dd.jpg

FB_IMG_1608096278785.thumb.jpg.6379c4b59c2846dbbf07a6ab0daa5dca.jpg

starshower1.gif.902b93f517f9a0ff8ce9c2c7130b1575.gif  t0251.gif.4538946b4282585b9365df95e9886578.gif

It would not be possible to agree more with you my brother!:tu:

Hope your doing ok, I haven't seen you post much lately.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Agent0range said:

I bet you got a medicine cabinet full...don't cha?

Na, I didn't take anything. I've had head colds that were worse.

17 hours ago, psyche101 said:

You're just not great friends with reality are you. 

Depends on who you think is telling the truth. Hundreds of frontline doctors, or people who have a serious financial stake in making people believe what you do. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

If The Guardian tells me that the sky is still blue and the sun rises in the East, I'd be more sure to go outside in the morning and check, than if CNN tells me the same thing. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OverSword said:

To the best of my knowledge the president may have that ability during war or maybe if it was more like the Spanish Flu one hundred years ago in which you developed symptoms in the morning and were dead in the evening but probably then because people would have consented.

Just go back and search news articles from a year ago and tell me you don’t see a strong emphasis on state governors and state governments that oversea you never hear about. That’s because it was up to each state to deal with a covid response in their own jurisdictions.

As for your last paragraph trump could have responded better in many, many ways. Mainly by keeping his mouth shut but that’s never going to happen. Which of his policies or lack there of caused the death of hundreds of thousands of Americans do you think? 

I asked you if  you were saying no president could have responded to Covid better than Trump, who has been criticised for being slow to lock down and mandate masks.

You said: "It's got nothing to do with medical care and everything to do with the federal government doesn't have absolute control over individual states.  The feds could not have told any of the states that you must have a curfew, or you must have masks or you must have social distancing or you must have lockdowns.  Despite BS propaganda the USA would pretty much have responded to the pandemic the way that it did regardless of who was president.  Remember the democrats cursing trumps name to the devil for travel bans between us and Europe and China?  He could do no right."

Those are the policies I was referring to, I mentioned them twice: Trump has been accused of being slow to lock down and mandate masks. 

I really don't know, I was just asking for information.

And you have twice said no one could have done better than Trump. That's all I wanted to know.

(I also don't think he said "bigly" I think he said "Big League".

Edited by ted hughes
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Depends on who you think is telling the truth. Hundreds of frontline doctors, or people who have a serious financial stake in making people believe what you do. 

I will go with believing the people i know who have gotten very sick or died, the ones lucky enough to just be a toddler with the sniffles who cares i know my dead friends dont.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ted hughes said:

I asked you if  you were saying no president could have responded to Covid better than Trump, who has been criticised for being slow to lock down and mandate masks.

You said: "It's got nothing to do with medical care and everything to do with the federal government doesn't have absolute control over individual states.  The feds could not have told any of the states that you must have a curfew, or you must have masks or you must have social distancing or you must have lockdowns.  Despite BS propaganda the USA would pretty much have responded to the pandemic the way that it did regardless of who was president.  Remember the democrats cursing trumps name to the devil for travel bans between us and Europe and China?  He could do no right."

Those are the policies I was referring to, I mentioned them twice: Trump has been accused of being slow to lock down and mandate masks. 

And you have twice said no one could have done better than Trump. That's all I wanted to know.

I have a buddy knew him since we were 5, hes a bit aspergers a few years back he beat cancer, hes a trump supporter, not worshipper but supporter, i asked about him getting the vax he said due to his cancer he gets it soon and afaik did,

i asked about what he thought about trumps response to covid, he said he has no idea how trump bumbled it so badly he told me months before it happened trumps poor response to covid just threw away the election.

I said you know some defend his response and he said there is nothing to defend he botched it, he said the only way he could justfy trumps horrible covid response was to believe trump knew it would cost him 2020 and wanted to lose.

Edited by the13bats
typo ville population me
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Image result for trump cartoon living in your head rent free

Manwon,  ( or anyone who knows ) the smug pic of trump used in that meme, i recall seeing published somewhere i cant place it, was that when he was told how many extra deaths his incompetent convid response cost or was that when he cased the loons to storm the capital, or was it when stormy described his manhood, or was it when he boasted of draft dodging and said soilders are losers, maybe it was when he said ivanka had a great bum and he would date her if she wasnt his daughter or might it have been when he pardoned those criminals, perJapanese it was when....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Manwon,  ( or anyone who knows ) the smug pic of trump used in that meme, i recall seeing published somewhere i cant place it, was that when he was told how many extra deaths his incompetent convid response cost or was that when he cased the loons to storm the capital, or was it when stormy described his manhood, or was it when he boasted of draft dodging and said soilders are losers, maybe it was when he said ivanka had a great bum and he would date her if she wasnt his daughter or might it have been when he pardoned those criminals, perJapanese it was when....

Still living in your head, too, I see....

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

My friend's partner is a theatre nurse. She had been working in the covid ranks. My sister in law is a nurse. My little sister is at Edinburgh University working in medicine. I work with two people who have partners in similar positions. 

Not one actually qualified person I know, and who all have some sort of direct involvement, report anything even close to the BS you have been posting. These are people on wages. Not pharmaceutical company owners BTW.

Loudmouth individuals can have many reasons to badmouth an industry or employer. The worst ones are usually the loudest. 

I don't think your telling the truth at all. What you are posting is what I see being touted by fringe deniers who only have fear to sell not real evidence. Your information does not at all sound like it's from frontline doctors and nurses, it sounds more like Paleur Facebook Epoch Times conspiracy garbage. 

I honestly get the impression that you will heavily support against anything mainstream reports on, regardless of facts or the situation. You're not spreading information, you're carrying out a personal grudge. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Thanks 6

16 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I think he looks like a complete idiot in that pose. I often wonder if that photo was taken after he just ate a whole box of crayons.

Orange one's.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Still living in your head, too, I see....

No kip, :sleepy: Your idol living in your head doesnt mean hes living in mine or anyone elses,

However,

548m1h.jpg

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I think he looks like a complete idiot in that pose. I often wonder if that photo was taken after he just ate a whole box of crayons.

Orange one's.

Well now to be fair, i only knew one other guy to get that same look, my buddy john who died, he was a semi functional alcoholic and would get really liquored up and take home the last girl at the dive bar and the next day when someone in dismay would ask john did you hook up with that nasty skank john would get that same look trump has.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, the13bats said:

No kip, :sleepy: Your idol living in your head doesnt mean hes living in mine or anyone elses,

However,

548m1h.jpg

Not hardly. he can stuff all the money in my bank account he wants. He reminds me of a popular TV show--The Walking Dead, or the movie, Weekend At Bernie's--he's just as propped up and managed.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, ted hughes said:

When did I say no one could have done better than trump?  Never said that. Do not put words in my mouth. I said state governors would have ran their states pretty much the same way regardless of who was president. If you’re going to assign statements to me that I didn’t make why should I waste my time talking to you?  I even linked to one of the most liberal news sources in the USA to an article that describes the limitations a US presidents powers are in making unilateral decisions in a situation like this. You’re apparently a waste of my time. Don’t bother replying if you’re going to let your ideals affect your logic and ignore facts. 

Edited by OverSword

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

I am uncertain my friend but I also kind of remember when that photo was taken.

On 3/31/2021 at 5:23 PM, OverSword said:
29 minutes ago, OverSword said:

When did I say no one could have done better than trump?  Never said that. Do not put words in my mouth. I said state governors would have ran their states pretty much the same way regardless of who was president. If you’re going to assign statements to me that I didn’t make why should I waste my time talking to you?  I even linked to one of the most liberal news sources in the USA to an article that describes the limitations a US presidents powers are in making unilateral decisions in a situation like this. You’re apparently a waste of my time. Don’t bother replying if you’re going to let your ideals affect your logic and ignore facts. 

You said it here: If you don't want me to answer then don't respond.  It's got nothing to do with medical care and everything to do with the federal government doesn't have absolute control over individual states.  The feds could not have told any of the states that you must have a curfew, or you must have masks or you must have social distancing or you must have lockdowns.  Despite BS propaganda the USA would pretty much have responded to the pandemic the way that it did regardless of who was president.  Remember the democrats cursing trumps name to the devil for travel bans between us and Europe and China?  He could do no right.

You keep contradicting yourself. You keep saying: no president could control the individual states whoever they were. That implies, no, more than implies, no president could have done better than Trump.

Edited by ted hughes
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ted hughes said:

You said it here: If you don't want me to answer then don't respond.  It's got nothing to do with medical care and everything to do with the federal government doesn't have absolute control over individual states.  The feds could not have told any of the states that you must have a curfew, or you must have masks or you must have social distancing or you must have lockdowns.  Despite BS propaganda the USA would pretty much have responded to the pandemic the way that it did regardless of who was president.  Remember the democrats cursing trumps name to the devil for travel bans between us and Europe and China?  He could do no right.

You keep contradicting yourself. You keep saying: no president could control the individual states whoever they were. That implies, no, more than implies, no president could have done better than Trump.

That’s a reach. I pointed out the limitations a president had when it comes to telling the governor of a state what he must do and you extrapolate that I’m saying no president could do better? You left out the quote from another post further down the thread in which I say trump could have done better. 

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, OverSword said:

That’s a reach. I pointed out the limitations a president had when it comes to telling the governor of a state what he must do and you extrapolate that I’m saying no president could do better? You left out the quote from another post further down the thread in which I say trump could have done better. 

You said this: Despite BS propaganda the USA would pretty much have responded to the pandemic the way that it did regardless of who was president. 

You can't have it both ways. Either another president could do better, or another president couldn't do better. Whether Trump himself could do better is immaterial.

All I was saying was, observers in other countries believe Trump handled it exceptionally badly . You are defending him- it doesn't matter to me, but you cant defend him and also say you are not.

(I can't get rid of italics)

Edited by ted hughes
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, psyche101 said:

My friend's partner is a theatre nurse. She had been working in the covid ranks. My sister in law is a nurse. My little sister is at Edinburgh University working in medicine. I work with two people who have partners in similar positions. 

Not one actually qualified person I know, and who all have some sort of direct involvement, report anything even close to the BS you have been posting. These are people on wages. Not pharmaceutical company owners BTW.

Loudmouth individuals can have many reasons to badmouth an industry or employer. The worst ones are usually the loudest. 

I don't think your telling the truth at all. What you are posting is what I see being touted by fringe deniers who only have fear to sell not real evidence. Your information does not at all sound like it's from frontline doctors and nurses, it sounds more like Paleur Facebook Epoch Times conspiracy garbage. 

I honestly get the impression that you will heavily support against anything mainstream reports on, regardless of facts or the situation. You're not spreading information, you're carrying out a personal grudge. 

That type is a pretty odd ilk to me while agendas and motivations seem to flux they do have some basic similarities, and political isnt far away.

They are big narcissists thinking they are so much more knowledgeable than the next person even though they base their opinions in CT and as you say fringe sources,

They bray for people to think for themselves all the while making it gin clear the only thoughts they will accept are ones that they agree with, in other words when they say "think for yourself" they mean "think what i tell you to think"

They denounce the severity of covid and belittle and disparage anyone who takes precautions preaching how nothing works and they boast they only take precautions when forced not caring who they place at risk, they will make insulting jabs at anyone that isnt doing same as them is living in fear. Some go as far as to babble empty claims covid precautions are distorting the world and killing more people than the virus, a type of fear mongering.

Then in a twist of transparent irony they will get really bunged up over the covid vax they will only post and spread negative information about it cherry picking and ignoring real facts, data and statistics now using "fear" of the vax why they wont get it ( what happened to their "dont live in fear" belitting? ) they insinuate anyone who does get the vax is an idiot, when slapped with facts most spew a bit of nonsense and run and hide,

i bet at least one likely more perpetrators of this tripe on here come to your mind. They would be hysterical in their idiocy if it didnt hurt and likely kill people.

I see how people post on here most know very well covid is real and is a killer its not the flu or sniffles like a few try to paint it.

33 minutes ago, ted hughes said:

You said this: Despite BS propaganda the USA would pretty much have responded to the pandemic the way that it did regardless of who was president. 

You can't have it both ways. Either another president could do better, or another president couldn't do better. Whether Trump himself could do better is immaterial.

All I was saying was, observers in other countries believe Trump handled it exceptionally badly . You are defending him- it doesn't matter to me, but you cant defend him and also say you are not.

(I can't get rid of italics)

I can have it both ways. Trump could have done better on things he had power over but it would not have a huge difference because each state has a government that makes most of the decisions about lockdowns, masks, money allocations, unemployment benefits, etc, etc  our president does not have great power concerning the running of states. This should not be very difficult to grasp. You're just being dense.

Done with you.

Edited by OverSword
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, OverSword said:

I can have it both ways. Trump could have done better on things he had power over but it would not have a huge difference because each state has a government that makes most of the decisions about lockdowns, masks, money allocations, unemployment benefits, etc, etc  our president does not have great power concerning the running of states. This should not be very difficult to grasp. You're just being dense.

Done with you.

At those who reacted to the above post, in your opinion what could trump have done that would have made a difference and lowered the covid death rate? What action he failed to take would have influenced your governor’s to have used different life saving strategies? 

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

At those who reacted to the above post, in your opinion what could trump have done that would have made a difference and lowered the covid death rate? What action he failed to take would have influenced your governor’s to have used different life saving strategies? 

We have already discussed this my friend, and there is nothing more to say except we can agree to disagree respectfully.:yes:

6 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

We have already discussed this my friend, and there is nothing more to say except we can agree to disagree respectfully.:yes:

Can’t think of one thing eh? 
For an example of my point I’m sitting here with the evening news on and one of the upcoming stories is a federally sponsored vaccination passport. Republican governors are already rejecting the idea in their states. The administration can’t simply tell them to do it. You see, it’s as I’ve said, the overall American response to covid would have been no different regardless of who the president was.

Edited by OverSword