Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I had a dream of ai dungeon

zenron

if you dont know what ai dungeon is, i suggest you look it up.

anyways here is my dream.

my eyes were open i was standing in my room, i had a tablet and ai dungeon was open on it, i then became lucid

i said"okay only have evil at night, make it so it can only be defeated by  golden light, and when ever i press button there will be evil"
I said this by accident.

I was then transported to  another room, it had a yellow encaser on the table, i put the tablet in side.
Then  everything turned into a desert, then there was a silver ring with thumb socket thing that was silver, I pressed it by mistake and saw an illusion/mirage of bull screaming,
saw these weird creatures, they felt like demons look like sea angel slug kinda and it looked greyish black bluish.

Spoiler

tumblr_pcief96RhG1sx9osco1_1280.png

Spoiler

Z.png

Btw it had 4 of those fins instead of just two, and it had a cone shape head.
Also on the rims of its fins n head had this thing that looked like it was webbed.

Also there was a man who said we had to carry coconut water in a bowl on our head, as there was many people with me as well,

we had to walk forward in a straight line.

The man  said"when we get there, we will make a distraction for you to press the button", it was very hard to balance and I split some and he said"careful you don't want to anger them"
then we walked to the button and i quickly pressed the button.

Then the dream ended.

Edited by zenron
  • Confused 1

So you dreamed of a fantasy ai role play game,

shrug.gif.a41857e3577c2a6b2be6fb3d87f1ecb6.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

So you dreamed of a fantasy ai role play game,

shrug.gif.a41857e3577c2a6b2be6fb3d87f1ecb6.gif

idk maybe.

• Confused 1

On 3/31/2021 at 6:30 AM, zenron said:

if you dont know what ai dungeon is, i suggest you look it up.

anyways here is my dream.

my eyes were open i was standing in my room, i had a tablet and ai dungeon was open on it, i then became lucid

i said"okay only have evil at night, make it so it can only be defeated by  golden light, and when ever i press button there will be evil"
I said this by accident.

I was then transported to  another room, it had a yellow encaser on the table, i put the tablet in side.
Then  everything turned into a desert, then there was a silver ring with thumb socket thing that was silver, I pressed it by mistake and saw an illusion/mirage of bull screaming,
saw these weird creatures, they felt like demons look like sea angel slug kinda and it looked greyish black bluish.

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pcief96RhG1sx9osco1_1280.png

Reveal hidden contents

Z.png

Btw it had 4 of those fins instead of just two, and it had a cone shape head.
Also on the rims of its fins n head had this thing that looked like it was webbed.

Also there was a man who said we had to carry coconut water in a bowl on our head, as there was many people with me as well,

we had to walk forward in a straight line.

The man  said"when we get there, we will make a distraction for you to press the button", it was very hard to balance and I split some and he said"careful you don't want to anger them"
then we walked to the button and i quickly pressed the button.

Then the dream ended.

M'aiq say there's nothing unusual dungeons. Nothing here; move along.