Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mudflood/Tartaria

janesix

I have seen the photos of partially ruined cities, the world fairs where they supposedly tore down most of the "temporary" buildings later. the "fires" that destroyed multiple cities around the world in a short time frame in the later half of the 1800's and early 1900's, the "fake" roman style ruins of the late 1800's in places like great britain, partially buried houses and buildings from these supposed eras, star "forts" from all over the world sharing the same features of small star fort inside a larger star citie, always at the edge of stream, river, canal, or with a moat (these star forts are obviously designed somehow to produce energy for the forts and cities, and some of them have several layers, and show that the seem to have to be readjusted over time. Why the cover up of the Tartarian empire, which spanned at one time, recently, all over russia, mongolia, china and the north america. Why the cover up of giants, long-head people and other variety of humans. Are modern humans just parasites who tried to take over this empire and their cities, technologies and buldings after the disaster that ended the empire, whatever it was. And I think we just didn't understand their technology, so got rid of the majority of it to hide the history. I think that if we could have figured it out, we would have used it instead of tearing it down and or burning it. I think we have figured out some of it though, as we supposedly started from the industrial "revolution" and quickly gained many advances in technology. I think this was backwards engineering done in secret. Why are our modern cities so freaking ugly, rectangles that have zero beauty to them. This is a disgrace, if not an evil intent to destabilize the human psyche. 

Go ahead and make your snide comments. Something of serious magnitude happened. The average person doesn't know about it. Explain the photos. Explain the old maps. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 5

@janesix  Do you have links to the photos and old maps?

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 5

Ok @janesix  I don't understand your rant.  I looked up the tartar empire and there are several links.  There is no secret that I can see concerning the Tartars.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

@janesix  Do you have links to the photos and old maps?

No, but it is easy to find if you google it. There are at least hundreds of these photos I have seen, but it was mostly through videos. 

5 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Ok @janesix  I don't understand your rant.  I looked up the tartar empire and there are several links.  There is no secret that I can see concerning the Tartars.

If you look into it, you will find NO mention of the tartarians living in the whole of north america, they filled it from coast to coast. There are only a few maps, and then there are the dozens of cities they occupied before they burt them down (or just destroyed them, I have suspicions there were no fires.

• Confused 5

4 minutes ago, janesix said:

If you look into it, you will find NO mention of the tartarians living in the whole of north america, they filled it from coast to coast. There are only a few maps, and then there are the dozens of cities they occupied before they burt them down (or just destroyed them, I have suspicions there were no fires.

Ok.  Now you need to provide links.   When did the tartars live in north america and how was their presence hidden and why?   The natives would have known about them and I have never heard stories.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 7

21 minutes ago, janesix said:

I have seen the photos.. where they supposedly ... the "fake" roman style ruins ...

I haven't, and I'll wager that 95% of the potential visitors to your thread won't have either.  So ... why did you (lazily?) not post the best example of what you speak?  Why do we have to go looking?  Is that so you can then say, "Well, that's not the best example..."

So POST your best example.  It's simple, it's polite, it's the right thing to do.

21 minutes ago, janesix said:

Go ahead and make your snide comments.

If you see what has been said as 'snide', then consider it done.

I'd suggest that sort of pre-emptive anger isn't really going to endear you to readers... but it's your choice...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

43 minutes ago, janesix said:

Go ahead and make your snide comments. Something of serious magnitude happened. The average person doesn't know about it. Explain the photos. Explain the old maps. 

It’s a wild conspiracy theory which you should be able to provide plenty of evidence for.

Go ahead. 

We all see you falling farther down the rabbit hole with this one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, janesix said:

Why are our modern cities so freaking ugly, rectangles that have zero beauty to them. This is a disgrace, if not an evil intent to destabilize the human psyche. 

The City of Buffalo, NY is not  an ugly rectangle. it is actually famous for its urban planning and layout by Joseph Ellicott an extensive system of parks designed by Frederick Law Olmstead.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

The mudfloods of Tartaria theory

5mins:

Yikes that is a mud flood of wrongness. Yeah I'm sure THEY could coordinate a world wide conspiracy to hide another civilization, rewrite all the books, somehow keep archaeologists and construction workers from ever finding any evidence BUT why would THEY do this?  Janesix who is currently coordinating this massive effort to keep this hidden? Where is there headquarters and where does the money come from to do so?

I 2003 I went to Malta. One of the things I wanted to see there was inscription carved in a building in 1836 and noted having been done in a journal. I wanted to see if it had survived WWII. It had but instead of being at shoulder height were it had been when carved it was just two feet about the road? Why?

Rubble from WWII had been not carried away but left in place and the road relaid over it.

Roads get resurfaced and when they do they often don't remove the old one.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

3d4ik5.jpg

Gentlemen (and ladies), behold!

Cultural Layer

Now I don't want to hear any of you complain about the lack of woo again for a good long time.

Edited by Oniomancer
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, janesix said:

I have seen the photos of partially ruined cities, the world fairs where they supposedly tore down most of the "temporary" buildings later. the "fires" that destroyed multiple cities around the world in a short time frame in the later half of the 1800's and early 1900's, the "fake" roman style ruins of the late 1800's in places like great britain, partially buried houses and buildings from these supposed eras, star "forts" from all over the world sharing the same features of small star fort inside a larger star citie, always at the edge of stream, river, canal, or with a moat (these star forts are obviously designed somehow to produce energy for the forts and cities, and some of them have several layers, and show that the seem to have to be readjusted over time. Why the cover up of the Tartarian empire, which spanned at one time, recently, all over russia, mongolia, china and the north america. Why the cover up of giants, long-head people and other variety of humans. Are modern humans just parasites who tried to take over this empire and their cities, technologies and buldings after the disaster that ended the empire, whatever it was. And I think we just didn't understand their technology, so got rid of the majority of it to hide the history. I think that if we could have figured it out, we would have used it instead of tearing it down and or burning it. I think we have figured out some of it though, as we supposedly started from the industrial "revolution" and quickly gained many advances in technology. I think this was backwards engineering done in secret. Why are our modern cities so freaking ugly, rectangles that have zero beauty to them. This is a disgrace, if not an evil intent to destabilize the human psyche. 

What happened was William Morris and the Arts and Crafts movement, followed by the Bauhaus and the modernist movement, among others, in addition to a vast number of perfectly normal disasters widely separated in space and time.. Mudflooders can't grasp the concept that all their beautiful old buildings reached a point where they were considered tacky, any more than they can grasp the concept of basements and ornamentation.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

:blink:

*Piney is currently bleeding from the eyes right now and will return when his sight has recovered*

Have you been playing around with squirt guns filled with liquid nitrogen AGAIN?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Oniomancer said:

What happened was William Morris and the Arts and Crafts movement, followed by the Bauhaus and the modernist movement, among others, in addition to a vast number of perfectly normal disasters widely separated in space and time.. Mudflooders can't grasp the concept that all their beautiful old buildings reached a point where they were considered tacky, any more than they can grasp the concept of basements and ornamentation.

Weird, strangely shaped and beautiful buildings often suffer from a lack of livability, being expensive and harder to maintain.

• Like 1

Conceivably, for this theory to be true there should be a heavy concentration of “star forts” in Alaska (ie at rhe beachhead of rhe Tartarian arrival). Are there? 
Is there any possibility that the Star Forts are, in fact, Spanish Colonial? 

• Like 7

Well, if you’re not sure something’s a true fact, screaming it belligerently while making untenable claims of academic cover-ups is a good way to make sure everyone knows you’re an unreliable source. 

As usual, twenty minutes in a classroom would put paid to this nonsense, but Jane don’t need no learnin’ to know she’s right. Lucky her.

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

For those of you who would prefer to spend a few minutes reading rather than suffering through a video, here's a page that explains it and explains the history of this.. uh... concept: https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4765

Note that the person who originally came up with this idea never actually saw a mudflood or saw what it does to buildings.

140324-mudslide-2-0605_3b35233afcebf0090d90c85d47ea533b.jpg

There's a whole list of flaws in the idea -- main one to me is that this "advanced civilization" somehow lived with literate civilizations and yet was invisible to them.

And why did burying the ground floor of buildings (leaving the rest of them intact) destroy this civilization?  And how did these "floods" manage to lift big trees that are hundreds of years old so that their roots are still above the soil level?  And why are there castles and stone roads and aqueducts that are legitimately older than this that weren't buired?

What about structures like the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut and the Parthenon and the Pyramids of Giza... all of them clearly not buried by or affected by a flood of mud.

What about St. Augustine (454 years old)?

...and on and on and on.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Conceivably, for this theory to be true there should be a heavy concentration of “star forts” in Alaska (ie at rhe beachhead of rhe Tartarian arrival). Are there? 

There aren't star forts in Alaska.  I did find a map of star forts around the world and there's actually none in "Tartaria" http://www.starforts.com/world.html

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Star forts were very popular in Vauban's age and afterwards as they were the epitome of fortifications until indirect artillery fire and aircraft doomed them.

Aerial%2520Views%2520of%2520Star%2520For

A couple hundred etc's etc.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Hanslune said:

Have you been playing around with squirt guns filled with liquid nitrogen AGAIN?

I tried to use my mix gas as cologne because @acute told me RedMax attracts the wimmin. :unsure2:

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1