Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

Pageant queen shows injuries 'Inflicted by ghosts'

Eldorado

She said: "As soon as I was able to walk and talk, I had an imaginary friend but it turned out to be the spirit of the house and I still see her today; she wears a white gown and has long hair.

"My bedroom is behind the back staircase and I would constantly hear someone walking up the back stairs - they always get you when you're at your most vulnerable so it's normally when we're sleeping.

"The attacks happen at night; one time I was in the shower and scratches appeared on my body out of nowhere."

Full story at Lad Bible: Link

• Like 4

the13bats

Damnnit man, i click your link and thought a picture of a Bratz doll popped up but no just my crap eyesite,

Poor , poor girl as if having a 20 room house and winning "look at me" contests didnt gain   her enough attention she has a make believe friend, his name isnt "drop dead fred" is it who makes mischief with her in the shower and while shes snoozing.

No bats, its the ghost of some guy killed in her castle, right, of course it is :rolleyes:

backingout.gif.ee06af015dbe176b83665c23167b6e47.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

TashaMarie

Oh dear, I currently have two scratches on my shoulder I have no memory of doing and constantly wake up with bruising on my legs (mainly thighs)…maybe its time to get the sage out.  I do not however have a 20 room house.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

and then
45 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

Oh dear, I currently have two scratches on my shoulder I have no memory of doing and constantly wake up with bruising on my legs (mainly thighs)…maybe its time to get the sage out.  I do not however have a 20 room house.

Unexplained bumps and bruises were a common occurrence for me.  Then, I stopped drinking... :w00t:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

ted hughes

"My bedroom is behind the back staircase and I would constantly hear someone walking up the back stairs - they always get you when you're at your most vulnerable so it's normally when we're sleeping."

Up the back passage is always a surprise.

• Haha 6

Timothy
7 minutes ago, ted hughes said:

"My bedroom is behind the back staircase and I would constantly hear someone walking up the back stairs - they always get you when you're at your most vulnerable so it's normally when we're sleeping."

Up the back passage is always a surprise.

Hopefully plenty of ectoplasm was used.

• Haha 4

papageorge1

Miss Bikini Universe and no luring bikini photos??? In a rag publication??

But I believe scratches are a common paranormal occurrence.

Papameter still likeys at 50% starting point.

• Haha 1

the13bats
11 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I believe scratches are a common paranormal occurrence

Replace the word "paranormal" with the word "prosaic" and its fixed and good to go.

BadChadB33

Wondering if her parents were high when she was conceived? 

Tatetopa

Wait until you get closer to 70.  You wake up with leg cramps and unexplained bruises from sleeping too hard.   I dread getting to my father-in-laws age of 94 and having skin like tissue paper.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

the13bats
1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Wait until you get closer to 70.  You wake up with leg cramps and unexplained bruises from sleeping too hard.   I dread getting to my father-in-laws age of 94 and having skin like tissue paper.

Hah, im 56 and both moms mother and dad had that tissue paper skin and now i see i inherited it,

At any given time most people have a scratch or bruise they cant recall the ones that bug me are when a fair about of blood was involved.

Don Caesar

A bikini model covered in bruises and scratches? Nothing paranormal here ... only hard drugs and rough shower sex.

She’s studying to be a paramedic? 

• Thanks 1

toast

Influencer-botox-lovedolllookalike-heaven-**th.

• Haha 1

Hammerclaw

Brown Jenkin's been busy.

See the source image