Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chickasaw Remains Returned Home.

Piney

451: Unavailable due to legal reasons

We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact jsage@wythenews.com or call 800-655-1406.

Do these people not know I'm no longer in the EU?! That is neither here nor there of course. The important thing is that folks are returned to their home soil.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

ouups

Edited by toast
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact jsage@wythenews.com or call 800-655-1406.

Do these people not know I'm no longer in the EU?! That is neither here nor there of course. The important thing is that folks are returned to their home soil.

More info Weeg.

https://www.archaeology.org/news/9565-210401-the-chickasaw-nation

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Hi Ouija

If you use a VPN you can change your location as well as protect your devices

jmccr8

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Ouija

If you use a VPN you can change your location as well as protect your devices

jmccr8

:D

Thank you. I have no idea what a VPN is! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

:D

Thank you. I have no idea what a VPN is! :lol:

Virtual private network so you can change your ip to other parts of the world 

jmccr8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Virtual private network so you can change your ip to other parts of the world 

jmccr8

Okay, that sounds interesting; I will look into it. :tu:

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Okay, that sounds interesting; I will look into it. :tu:

Hi Ouija

When looking for VPN providers always make sure you get a package that will cover all of you devices, computer/laptop/phone/tablet/smart tv as well as look at consumer reports I am going to link this one and quote it so you have a better understanding of what it is/does.

https://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_US/advantages/hide-ip

Hide your IP address to protect your digital identity

The fact that your IP is uniquely assigned to you is highly convenient for people and companies who want to track you.

Here’s how they keep tabs on you:

●In most countries, ISPs are legally required to store logs on your online activity and browsing history and web surfing habits.
●ISPs monitor your traffic to throttle your connection speed when you’re on file-sharing or online streaming sites.
●Governments agencies use your IP address to censor websites and meddle with your Internet freedom.
●Authorities and law enforcement agencies access your data without a warrant or your consent.
●Companies defending copyrights monitor your P2P downloads in hopes of discovering you’re accessing a blocked website or torrenting restricted content and fine you.
●Skilled hackers use unsecured Wi-Fi networks to intercept your data.
●Advertisers track everything they can to build your digital footprint based on your behaviors.

And the bad news doesn’t end here. Websites, apps, and digital services often try to manipulate your online experience, based on who they think you are, by tying your IP to specific browsing habits.

But you can reclaim your internet freedom.

Since your IP address is the critical piece of data that gives away your location, your ISP, and your browsing information, it’s essential to keep it hidden. And you can do it with a virtual private network provider.

-------------------

This provider will cover up to 7 devices

jmccr8

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1