Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Police officer dies after car rams US Capitol complex

Setton

Ohh look... Aussie media has found a way to use this attack in order to discuss Trump.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Ohh look... Aussie media has found a way to use this attack in order to discuss Trump.

But of course. Here in the US, CNN lost 44% of viewership when Trump left office.

• Like 2

The level of desperation is far greater than is currently realized, by Washington, at large. I think this guy is saying, “you don’t give a damn about me.”

My guess is, the guy has also been watching the Floyd trial on television, and simply lost it. The Capitol police are symbolic of all police, politicians, etc. It doesn’t make it right, but that’s my guess. 

The mental health care system in the United States is a joke when it comes to this pandemic. If you are broke, in many states, you are SOL. You can’t get help, and this guy clearly needed help, and was apparently asking for help, but it fell on deaf ears. 

This is the canary in a coal mine, which is about to explode. It was a political act, aimed in a certain direction ..... Washington.

I sympathize with the officer and his family more than the canary, but the simple truth is, the republic has failed on so many levels, and access to mental healthcare is chief among them.

This republic has failed The People.

Edited by Raptor Witness

6 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

This republic IS the people...

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, and then said:

So in other words, when Ben Franklin replied to the woman on the street after our constitutional convention, “a republic if you can keep it,” he was mistaken?

As usual, you have no concept of the simple truth here, but prefer to argue for sake of arguing.

The republic can be “lost.”

1 hour ago, and then said:

A Republic that is so utterly divided that, at best, the birth of a second country is going to happen within the lifetime of our children. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

A Republic that is so utterly divided that, at best, the birth of a second country is going to happen within the lifetime of our children. 

Or the proverbial Kingdom of God comes and smashes the state of confusion to oblivion, not by anarchy, but by natural means, for failing to turn away from the gates of hell, which is what President Biden is at least, trying to do.

Give the man a chance. If he is wise, he can buy some time, at least. 

If he and we do not fear God, we will all see mountains move everywhere, and there will be nothing left, but rubble.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, OverSword said:

Not here.  Comments formerly available after news stories on most news websites.  About the only place that allows them now is the Daily Mail.  

yes some sites  have disabled comment,  interesting thing,  yahoo being  very left site had at least 80% of comments contradicted their left agenda, me thinks that is exactly why they disabled them, it was ruining their narrative.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, aztek said:

yes some sites  have disabled comment,  interesting thing,  yahoo being  very left site had at least 80% of comments contradicted their left agenda, me thinks that is exactly why they disabled them, it was ruining their narrative.

Yes, me think the msm will now drop this like a hot potato. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

The level of desperation is far greater than is currently realized, by Washington, at large. I think this guy is saying, “you don’t give a damn about me.”

My guess is, the guy has also been watching the Floyd trial on television, and simply lost it. The Capitol police are symbolic of all police, politicians, etc. It doesn’t make it right, but that’s my guess. 

The mental health care system in the United States is a joke when it comes to this pandemic. If you are broke, in many states, you are SOL. You can’t get help, and this guy clearly needed help, and was apparently asking for help, but it fell on deaf ears. 

This is the canary in a coal mine, which is about to explode. It was a political act, aimed in a certain direction ..... Washington.

I sympathize with the officer and his family more than the canary, but the simple truth is, the republic has failed on so many levels, and access to mental healthcare is chief among them.

Wow, you are really stretching there, you have no idea whether that guy cares about any trial or not.  The little that has been said is that he belongs to Farakhan's group.   I really don't think that group cares about a midwestern cop or drug addict.  They are about their version of Islam.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, aztek said:

I think it was because google was going to stop providing google ads services.

Can someone explain to me how Biden is trying to steer us away from the gates of hell?? Cause that’s hilarious. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Can someone explain to me how Biden is trying to steer us away from the gates of hell?? Cause that’s hilarious. 

Biden doesn't know what day it is or what city he is in. 

• Thanks 2

. . " gates of hell " a church phrase if i recall which is prob where Biden is . |t's the best club for some. Topic matter, mental. Just like druggies with their pea shooters.

Edited by Nosy.Matters

8 hours ago, Nosy.Matters said:

. . " gates of hell " a church phrase if i recall which is prob where Biden is . |t's the best club for some. Topic matter, mental. Just like druggies with their pea shooters.

Actually, the general teaching is that the “gates of hell” do not prevail against the church, but the same cannot be said for the state of confusion.

The state eventually becomes the enemy of the church. However, no man made weapons or violence are necessary to defend the church. This distinguishes the true church from the false.

Any church which teaches that man made weaponry will protect you from the state of confusion, is deluded and lying. 

• Like 1

THIS is what defends the church.  When these Nazis reach the point of using weapons to impose their will - and it WILL happen in time - men like this will be in prison spreading the good news of Christ.  Men like THIS cannot be stopped from spreading the word.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/get-nazis-calgary-pastor-shouts-police-interrupting-church-service-holy-week-video/

Edited by and then

oh, HOWDY,, guess i,ll keep to one sentenceS, see,, can't type well on this mini microscopic yahoo ph. toy.

lets see here,,, oh yes ""' gates of hell", church stuff, delusion and lying oh and generally teaching and state of confusion , nice and thanks i liked that idea bit. Oh that's right this all is public at this site so -- i wiil have to keep this short plus it's impossible to type on this toy.

And a nice curve ball here back to topic content, i still maintain, mental < the blockade gate crasher-driver > oh and thanks for the church bit praise Buddha ... eer/mmm but probably not the gates of hell.

rock on,

--nosy