Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

10ft snake pulled from toilet after biting man’s butt


Eldorado
 Share

Recommended Posts

A ten-foot snake was removed from a toilet by firefighters after it proved to be a pain in the bottom.

The slinky creature was making himself right at home in a toilet in Malaysia before the fire department was beckoned to come to take it away.

Seven firefighters were sent to the home in Gelang Patah, an outskirt of Iskandar Puteri.

The huge slider was only discovered after he had bitten the resident of the house on the butt, a rather rude way to enter someone’s house, if you ask our opinion.

UK Indy100

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Instant, permanent PHOBIA ;) 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Eldorado said:

A ten-foot snake was removed from a toilet by firefighters after it proved to be a pain in the bottom.

The slinky creature was making himself right at home in a toilet in Malaysia before the fire department was beckoned to come to take it away.

Seven firefighters were sent to the home in Gelang Patah, an outskirt of Iskandar Puteri.

The huge slider was only discovered after he had bitten the resident of the house on the butt, a rather rude way to enter someone’s house, if you ask our opinion.

UK Indy100

I think the snake say something hanging down and struck because he was looking for dinner, dam good thing he missed his intended target. The Headlines could have read mans penis bitten off while sitting on the toilet!,:w00t:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

'huge' ....

:lol:

Caucasianism...

~

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

 The Headlines could have read mans penis bitten off while sitting on the toilet!,:w00t:

or man passed large snake....rectumculated python maybe:)

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I think the snake say something hanging down and struck because he was looking for dinner, dam good thing he missed his intended target. The Headlines could have read mans penis bitten off while sitting on the toilet!,:w00t:

Gaaa, my little buddies just climbed up, and are somewhere near my belly button.:unsure: 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Gaaa, my little buddies just climbed up, and are somewhere near my belly button.:unsure: 

That was thought exactly when I read the article in the link, the Snake looked like a Python or a Boa. This dam things have backward facing teeth so if they grab something it is swallowed or it is pulled out shredded:w00t: 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Although I  am female, I will be checking the toilet before I set down from now on :(

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

Although I  am female, I will be checking the toilet before I set down from now on :(

That's a very good idea, for any gender. Because many creatures are know to come up through sewage pipes, or roof vent pipes and into your toilet. Rats are notorious for it in big cities.:yes:

Rats come up a pipe into your toilet. https://www.angi.com/articles/yes-rats-can-come-through-your-toilet.htm

How to stop Snakes and creatures from coming up into your toilet.

https://www.familyhandyman.com/article/how-to-avoid-snakes-slithering-up-your-toilet/

 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.