Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump issues Easter greetings by attacking political rivals,

Grim Reaper 6

2 hours ago, aztek said:

it is only fair, the political rivals attacked him 24\7 every single day he was in office,   karma is a b##$ch

If we are being fair i saw times that the "other side" whatever your ilk calls them should have praised trump like for not starting a war but failures, like his bumbling life costing response to covid, his insiting the storming on the 6th and the whole cheated election hoax are his to own and if any one attacked poor little marmalade man he sure ask heck asked for it you know it and i know it.

Saying what you did about karma i guess is an ironic joke as trump saying what he did on easter didnt "fix" anyone it just made him look like an even bigger braying jackass very butt hurt over his epic 2020 loss.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, the13bats said:

If we are being fair i saw times that the "other side" whatever your ilk calls them should have praised trump like for not starting a war but failures, like his bumbling life costing response to covid, his insiting the storming on the 6th and the whole cheated election hoax are his to own and if any one attacked poor little marmalade man he sure ask heck asked for it you know it and i know it.

Saying what you did about karma i guess is an ironic joke as trump saying what he did on easter didnt "fix" anyone it just made him look like an even bigger braying jackass very butt hurt over his epic 2020 loss.

Funny how they say "the other side" when ex and then current members of his own administration would say negative things about Trump.

And in response like a little spoiled child he would go off in a tirade and use insulting names against them.

Trump just needs to remember, he is the stable genius that hired the best and brightest, only to say the exact opposite of these people after they dared to say a word against him.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Good post.  I am not looking for an argument, and will not post  one.  What is the terrifying vision?

Without even getting into the major political topics, just the other day I read about an elementary school who created an assembly where they had every boy go on stage and individually apologize to all the girls for being boys. How's that for building self esteem in our future men? 

Also things like the push for segregation. Or lowering the standards in academics, and even behavior based on skin color. The condemnation of just being white and male. As though anyone could change that about themselves. And don't get me wrong, the concern about that isn't for myself, but for these poor kids who many will believe they are racist by default. 

Well, I guess that's a good start.   

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:
  1. Without even getting into the major political topics, just the other day I read about an elementary school who created an assembly where they had every boy go on stage and individually apologize to all the girls for being boys. How's that for building self esteem in our future men? 
  2. Also things like the push for segregation. Or lowering the standards in academics, and even behavior based on skin color. The condemnation of just being white and male. As though anyone could change that about themselves. And don't get me wrong, the concern about that isn't for myself, but for these poor kids who many will believe they are racist by default. 

Well, I guess that's a good start.   

1 totally unacceptable and out of order - someone needs to take the can for this.

2 Also unacceptable and counter productive 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RAyMO said:

1 totally unacceptable and out of order - someone needs to take the can for this.

2 Also unacceptable and counter productive 

Amen to that, but its happening. This and worse all over the country. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/5/2021 at 10:45 AM, bee said:

re bolded....

and

tens of millions + people outside America are watching what is happening to the US with disbelief - as the Globalist juggernaut with their Puppet President weakens and collapses the country - we are all under the globalist's cosh one way or another and as America falls we are all in danger of Anti Democratic Authoritarian take over - 

happening now before our very eyes - 

It is jaw dropping to see a once great republic fronted by somebody who is clearly in  poor mental and physical health and who seems  most obviously   there as  a  puppet for an as yet undeclared replacement in the very short term . Highly unlikely to be Harris -- that would move matters to an even  more  farcical level 

It is all  regarded as hilarious and incomprehensible by  so many people that I know . 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 6:36 PM, Luiza22 said:

It is jaw dropping to see a once great republic fronted by somebody who is clearly in  poor mental and physical health and who seems  most obviously   there as  a  puppet for an as yet undeclared replacement in the very short term . Highly unlikely to be Harris -- that would move matters to an even  more  farcical level 

It is all  regarded as hilarious and incomprehensible by  so many people that I know . 

It IS jaw dropping - and those in the West cheering on the collapse of the USA - might regret that when the fallout reaches our own countries -  these are precarious times - and THAT is an understatement...

• Haha 1