Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

‘Camp 7’ at Guantanamo Bay closes down

Eldorado

The US military has shut down the once-secretive “Camp 7” at its notorious terror suspect detention facility Guantanamo Bay, moving some of its most high-profile prisoners to the main part of the compound.

The transfer took place “safely and without incident”, the US South Command said in a statement on Sunday, as part of an effort to consolidate all detainees from three to two detention units within the prison in order to “increase operational efficiency and effectiveness” and reduce operational costs.

UK Independent

NBC news

NY Times

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, aztek said:

that means camp 8 opened and operational someplace else in the world, 

Well we opened a facility in Africa. However, that was years ago and its not a secret.

Edited by Trelane

They're probably just renovating the space for an influx of new domestic terrorists from the U.S.  

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, and then said:

They're probably just renovating the space for an influx of new domestic terrorists from the U.S.  

Ummm, no. Anybody who is tried and convicted a s dom, terrorist is held by the FBOP.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Trelane said:

Ummm, no. Anybody who is tried and convicted a s dom, terrorist is held by the FBOP.

You'll forgive me for not believing these people are capable of literally disappearing people through a bag and grab.  If I'm wrong about my beliefs of what the FBI/CIA/DHS are now capable of, I'll be extremely grateful.  After what Comey, Clapper, and that evil old troll, Brennan accomplished without a single indictment or even a reprimand, I think trusting the FBI would be delusional at his point.  I think of them as a modern Schutzstaffel and respect them about that much.

14 hours ago, and then said:

You'll forgive me for not believing these people are capable of literally disappearing people through a bag and grab.  If I'm wrong about my beliefs of what the FBI/CIA/DHS are now capable of, I'll be extremely grateful.  After what Comey, Clapper, and that evil old troll, Brennan accomplished without a single indictment or even a reprimand, I think trusting the FBI would be delusional at his point.  I think of them as a modern Schutzstaffel and respect them about that much.

Oh, I'm very forgiving for the paranoid delusions. Where or when has there ever been an instance of this actually occurring?

This sounds like some outdated paranoia from the Patriot Act. 

What exactly did Comey, Clapper or Brennan do? 

Federal Officers Use Unmarked Vehicles To Grab People In Portland, DHS Confirms

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/17/892277592/federal-officers-use-unmarked-vehicles-to-grab-protesters-in-portland

Unmarked vans reportedly picking up, removing protesters in Portland, Oregon

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/07/17/unmarked-vans-reportedly-picking-up-removing-protesters-in-portland-oregon.html

Edited by aztek
  • Sad 1

On 4/6/2021 at 10:36 PM, aztek said:

Federal Officers Use Unmarked Vehicles To Grab People In Portland, DHS Confirms

A disgrace that this has not been done many months ago .

Why is an internal terrorist group allowed to run riot . What is the US becoming ? 

• Haha 1