Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

‘Camp 7’ at Guantanamo Bay closes down

Recommended Posts

Eldorado

The US military has shut down the once-secretive “Camp 7” at its notorious terror suspect detention facility Guantanamo Bay, moving some of its most high-profile prisoners to the main part of the compound.

The transfer took place “safely and without incident”, the US South Command said in a statement on Sunday, as part of an effort to consolidate all detainees from three to two detention units within the prison in order to “increase operational efficiency and effectiveness” and reduce operational costs.

UK Independent

NBC news

NY Times

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
aztek

that means camp 8 opened and operational someplace else in the world, 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trelane
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, aztek said:

that means camp 8 opened and operational someplace else in the world, 

Well we opened a facility in Africa. However, that was years ago and its not a secret.

Edited by Trelane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then

They're probably just renovating the space for an influx of new domestic terrorists from the U.S.  

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trelane
2 hours ago, and then said:

They're probably just renovating the space for an influx of new domestic terrorists from the U.S.  

Ummm, no. Anybody who is tried and convicted a s dom, terrorist is held by the FBOP.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
5 hours ago, Trelane said:

Ummm, no. Anybody who is tried and convicted a s dom, terrorist is held by the FBOP.

You'll forgive me for not believing these people are capable of literally disappearing people through a bag and grab.  If I'm wrong about my beliefs of what the FBI/CIA/DHS are now capable of, I'll be extremely grateful.  After what Comey, Clapper, and that evil old troll, Brennan accomplished without a single indictment or even a reprimand, I think trusting the FBI would be delusional at his point.  I think of them as a modern Schutzstaffel and respect them about that much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trelane
14 hours ago, and then said:

You'll forgive me for not believing these people are capable of literally disappearing people through a bag and grab.  If I'm wrong about my beliefs of what the FBI/CIA/DHS are now capable of, I'll be extremely grateful.  After what Comey, Clapper, and that evil old troll, Brennan accomplished without a single indictment or even a reprimand, I think trusting the FBI would be delusional at his point.  I think of them as a modern Schutzstaffel and respect them about that much.

Oh, I'm very forgiving for the paranoid delusions. Where or when has there ever been an instance of this actually occurring?

This sounds like some outdated paranoia from the Patriot Act. 

What exactly did Comey, Clapper or Brennan do? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Posted (edited)

Federal Officers Use Unmarked Vehicles To Grab People In Portland, DHS Confirms

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/17/892277592/federal-officers-use-unmarked-vehicles-to-grab-protesters-in-portland

 

Unmarked vans reportedly picking up, removing protesters in Portland, Oregon

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/07/17/unmarked-vans-reportedly-picking-up-removing-protesters-in-portland-oregon.html

Edited by aztek
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luiza22
On 4/6/2021 at 10:36 PM, aztek said:

Federal Officers Use Unmarked Vehicles To Grab People In Portland, DHS Confirms

 

A disgrace that this has not been done many months ago .

Why is an internal terrorist group allowed to run riot . What is the US becoming ? 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.