Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Testing and vaccination. Would appreciate advice

Luiza22

Just over a year ago I could  travel abroad with ease and zero restrictions . 

Now ,  being British and living in the UK , I am  likely faced with a fresh situation should I want to join a friend travelling to Romania for a few weeks  in about six weeks time . 

Please read and comment as you feel appropriate . Constructive comments please . Telling me , for example , that my position is selfish etc completely misses the point of whether the vaccines being used are proven safe and reliable . Which they are not , imho , certainly on an immediate basis for a small number of people and for an unknown number on a longer basis when neurological autoimmune diseases might become apparent , let alone the same types of problem on an inter generational basis , via  DNA .For anybody whom is unaware , these so called vaccines are for experimental use only -- see WHO , CDC and manufacturers--- and strictly are gene treatments .

Letter QUOTE TO PAL .
If I heard  and understood correctly ,  they are not allowing holiday type travel abroad for at least another two months . I am guessing that someone like you might be able to obtain an OK for travel back home on an exceptional circumstances basis --- you can provide  the authorities  with  almost any invented family situation  ---  and given your clear existing passport plus first stage vaccination  background ,  this will be judged as acceptable . But I cannot qualify  . British born and bred .
That is  even before looking at  whether non vaccinated people will be allowed to travel . Which I am not-- as you know  ---and with no intention of ever offering myself for   experimental use  of a new treatment , labelled vaccine but  not one as ever previously defined .
Presently the Government  suggests that they will not be immediately  introducing mandatory Vaccine Passports ,  but my guess is that before they do that  later  ,  the big companies will introduce their own flying rules . Effectively introduce  a mandatory  vaccine proof requirement .
It is just possible that for a few months the system might  allow travel if you can produce a negative test result . However , I am not happy about even having a test ----  certainly not the PCR test  , which  until recently has been the one used nearly everywhere . 
They are now introducing and extending  this other test -- the Fast Flow  . I will have to establish fuller details in this area  but  have this 'crazy' concern that they might be using all  the tests as another way of introducing behavioural changes into your system --- nano particle 'dust' etc . Essentially the cotton bud probe breaks the blood- brain barrier . 
This thinking on my part  could obviously be complete nonsense and paranoid .Frankly I do not know of any hard evidence to support such an idea yet  but the technology certainly exists to make it feasible and therefore possible .
My difficulty stems from the fact that the one thing that the PCR test does not do is to accurately diagnose the presence of Covid 19 , let alone whether it is active and let alone its degree of virulence even if they could locate it .This belief is solidly based on hard scientific fact  . That is , the PCR test as it is being used must be the biggest hoax ever conceived and successfully used . And so called TPTK are 100% aware of this .
It therefore poses the following  problem for me . 
If I am right , every sane and intelligent person who has researched the subject will be aware of the same conclusion . So whilst ' they'  need this nonsense testing procedure to push the Sheeple  to believing they need a vaccine , they might also be using it at the same time to introduce foreign trace substances that  harm --- heavy metals is the obvious example . 

I would prefer that I have not become slightly mad in this area but presently I trust nobody ,  and  , in the current  state of the world ,  I seriously believe that the elite are trying to exert huge extra control over us , the Sheeple , and would like to see a much reduced total population figure . 
If this is true --- and I am convinced it is --- the best ways to achieve it are via vaccines and contaminated basic foodstuffs and even water supplies .In this latter area I have no evidence that they have tried anything but Fluoride so far .

As you can see ,  I am reaching a difficult position . 
 I am prepared to behave and take action based on personal principles . 
However , I am deep thinking enough to want to be as sure as possible that my thinking is sane and rational . The number one difficulty is knowing whom to believe and the reasons for holding such beliefs.
I guess the only thing I can do is to continue to  search as far and as wide as possible and always try to use evidence which is best produced from scientifically supported evidence . And of course this is true for everybody else , except 95%(?) of people , imho ,  are either too stupid to know , or find out , or care about . Regretfully , Stupid and Gullible .

I feel that I want to write this letter to show you " where I am " and 'Why' . 

I will look forward to any comments you might have and this is not the time  for you to write politely or with caution . Say exactly what you think because I will not take matters personally in the sense that I will not  become emotionally outraged . I realise that the range of conclusions runs from , 'you might be 100% right ' , at one end of the scale , to " you need help ' at the other end .

:rolleyes:

This is not even worth a reaction......but I'll give it to you.

:lol:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Piney said:

:rolleyes:

This is not even worth a reaction......but I'll give it to you.

:lol:

In fairness it was directed at thinking people who prefer to be accurately informed rather than gobbling up everything when fed without thought or real care . . 

• Confused 1

• The title was changed to Testing and vaccination. Would appreciate advice

So... your CT about C-19 or something? But any who, if your country and the country you want to travel to allows travel in a few weeks and you are comfortable traveling, then it's up to you to decide if you want to go or not. 

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, Luiza22 said:

In fairness it was directed at thinking people who prefer to be accurately informed rather than gobbling up everything when fed without thought or real care . . 

I'm a field scientist and EMT whose stepmom was a medical researcher and brother is a hospital director.

I am accurately educated and informed. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Piney said:

I'm a field scientist and EMT whose stepmom was a medical researcher and brother is a hospital director.

I am accurately educated and informed. 

And what exactly have they got to do with the price of Parsnips? 

Covid 19 is an experimental treatment that has not been evaluated fully in safety and long term reliability terms . 

Simple facts . 

What point do you want to make ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rashore said:

So... your CT about C-19 or something? But any who, if your country and the country you want to travel to allows travel in a few weeks and you are comfortable traveling, then it's up to you to decide if you want to go or not. 

So you think that the WHO and CDC informing us that Covid 19  vaccines are  experimental treatments is itself  a Conspiracy .

A heavy accusation .

Do you think  , for example ,  that their public statements contain numerous typos and  as a result   we should t believe the opposite of what they actually  say  ?

A highly novel position .

22 minutes ago, Luiza22 said:

Covid 19 is an experimental treatment that has not been evaluated fully in safety and long term reliability terms . 

Simple facts . 

I got Covid first, a few months later I was able to get the vaccine, so I took it.

I would recommend the vaccine over getting Covid. The vaccine was a much better time lol

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Luiza22 said:

I would prefer that I have not become slightly mad in this area but presently I trust nobody ,  and  , in the current  state of the world ,  I seriously believe that the elite are trying to exert huge extra control over us , the Sheeple , and would like to see a much reduced total population figure .

I was to write an explanatory comment to you but I changed my mind because of the sentence above. As you think "the elite are is trying to exert huge extra control over us" I would like to ask you for what reason/s "the elite" should do that and why should "the elite" install/use a global and deadly pandemic which brought the global economy down to its knees, to reach a target that is most likely designed to increase the wealth of that group?

Curious.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Luiza22 said:

I seriously believe that the elite are trying to exert huge extra control over us

:blink:

• Thanks 1

@Luiza22 I suggest you postpone your travel until 2023.  That is the most rational way to handle your dilemma since you have decided you will not get vaccinated until the vaccine is proven.  I understand as I feel the same way, though I will be getting a vaccine so that I can travel next month to visit my grandchildren.  It is currently not required by any authority in the states but my daughter requires it if I want to see my grandchildren and I respect her opinion even though I don't agree with it.  

So you already know what your choices are, why are you posting to strangers on a forum?  Are you looking for justification or actual insight?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Luiza22 said:

And @Piney is one of those thinking people.  You seem not to be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Luiza22 said:

Simple facts . 

What is it you really want?

6 hours ago, Luiza22 said:

I’m not going to chime in on your dilemma, but calling Piney anything less than educated and informed just makes you look the opposite. 

...just goes to show, “informed” is conspiridiot for “believes the same horse**** I do.”

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, toast said:
8 hours ago, Luiza22 said:

I was to write an explanatory comment to you but I changed my mind because of the sentence above. As you think "the elite are is trying to exert huge extra control over us" I would like to ask you for what reason/s "the elite" should do that and why should "the elite" install/use a global and deadly pandemic which brought the global economy down to its knees, to reach a target that is most likely designed to increase the wealth of that group?

Curious.

Personally I don't find anything disagreeable about that sentence.  I do believe that certain entities have and are using the pandemic in order to gain more control over populaces, that seems easily verifiable as actually happening.  Whether you think it's a real necessity or not could be the debatable part but it's definitely occurring.  As for the   "would like to see a much reduced total population figure ." part, I would say it's tough to find an official entity in the world that is not concerned with overpopulation.  Now are they manufacturing viruses to lower the population?  I really doubt that.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Now are they manufacturing viruses to lower the population?  I really doubt that.

According to former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon, they are manufacturing vaccines to do that.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Personally I don't find anything disagreeable about that sentence.  I do believe that certain entities have and are using the pandemic in order to gain more control over populaces, that seems easily verifiable as actually happening.  Whether you think it's a real necessity or not could be the debatable part but it's definitely occurring.  As for the   "would like to see a much reduced total population figure ." part, I would say it's tough to find an official entity in the world that is not concerned with overpopulation.  Now are they manufacturing viruses to lower the population?  I really doubt that.

They would just do things like China and enforce a strict one child policy. 

No reason to try to make a virus to do it.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

They would just do things like China and enforce a strict one child policy. 

No reason to try to make a virus to do it.

One child policies do not lower the population actually just the birth rate but to actually lower the population with such a strategy takes about a century.

5 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

And @Piney is one of those thinking people.  You seem not to be.

To be fair to Luiza22, she's only been at UM for a few days and Piney's first comment to her was very flippant. I'm not surprised she came to the conclusion she did.

2 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

According to former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon, they are manufacturing vaccines to do that.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

To be fair to Luiza22, she's only been at UM for a few days and Piney's first comment to her was very flippant. I'm not surprised she came to the conclusion she did.

Well, she hasn't answered any of my questions, and I was not being flippant.  She did react badly to a couple of responses.  So I don't think I am being unfair at all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Sorry, but "Dr. Wilson" appears to have little credibility on the subject.  In fact, if not for his dog "Toby", he'd have none at all.

Eta: The t-shirt would only convince the gullible.

Edited by ian hacktorp

14 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Sorry, but "Dr. Wilson" appears to have little credibility on the subject.  In fact, if not for his dog "Toby", he'd have none at all.

Eta: The t-shirt would only convince the gullible.

So all you have is ad hominem's.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Maybe after handling 9 covid corpses in one week and about 25 as a total in one month when I average one old age death and overdose a month is getting me a little p***ed at all the alternative medicine trash

I hope you don't get sick Weeg. :mellow:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

So all you have is ad hominem's.

My apologies.  All I heard and saw in your video is that this so-called Dr. Wilson claims to be a "molecular biologist".  No first name, no job title, no mention of medical school, no relevant work experience.  Nothing but a vague claim to be a "molecular biologist".  And a silly t-shirt.  And a dog.

Can you tell us more about "Dr." Wilson's credentials?

Edited by ian hacktorp