Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coca-Cola bottle in Trump's office mere days after he called for a boycott

Grim Reaper 6

Online sleuths closely analyzed a photo of former President Donald Trump on Monday that had been posted on social media by his White House adviser Stephen Miller. And they did so with the intensity of cable crime show characters who scream, "Enhance, enhance!" as they zoom in on an image of a suspect's license plate. Ultimately, they found what they were looking for: the trademark contoured shape of a Coke bottle, decorated with a flash of red, peeking out from behind the telephone in the Trump's Mar-a-Lago office. 

Online sleuths spot a Coca-Cola bottle in Trump's office mere days after he called for a boycott (msn.com)

Photo Below not from link and not trade marked to my knowledge

Stephen Miller posted this photo on Twitter on Monday. A bottle of Coke appears to be visible behind Trump's phone.

• Haha 1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grim Reaper 6

• Luiza22

• Michelle

• rashore

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow news day...jeez. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Slow news day...jeez. 

Actually Michelle I have been waiting for your reply in another thread, but no pressure if you choose not to that ok. As far as this thread is concerned, I just thought it was hilarious that he talks all the trash about Coca-Cola and now after hes been doing for almost a week he cant even hide the Coke Bottle on his desk properly. I bet the Senior Staff and the CEO of Coca-Cola are laughing themselves to state of tears.:lol:

This is what the American people need to see, maybe some will have second thoughts about his real motivation, I can only hope!!!!:D

Peace Michelle, and have a nice day.

9 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Actually Michelle I have been waiting for your reply in another thread, but no pressure if you choose not to that ok.

You said that in the other thread and I directed you to the post where I responded. Must be a glitch on your computer or your brain.

6 minutes ago, Michelle said:

You said that in the other thread and I directed you to the post where I responded. Must be a glitch on your computer or your brain.

Ok that's unfair and rude,  you did not quote me, but I found the mistake you made, you quoted Spartan Max.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2021 at 6:41 AM, Manwon Lender said:

---------t while he is boycotting Coke nationwide he is still drinking it and your defending it!!!!!!:lol:

The back story is that he privately detests the stuff but in a fit of exuberance  poured  some of the bottle over Mark Milley's head to demonstrate what an evil concoction it is . He wanted  support for  his one time splendid idea of blowing up all of  CC' s  main bottling plants and blaming it  on the repugnant Adam Schiff who , coincidentally , seems to have  since disappeared -- thanks be to God .More 5D Chess I guess ! 

As you know  , he  detests Silly Milley , as he calls him , and it was no surprise that SMs hair fell out within a few minutes .QED .

10 minutes ago, Luiza22 said:

The back story is that he privately detests the stuff but in a fit of exuberance  poured  some of the bottle over Mark Milley's head to demonstrate what an evil concoction it is . He wanted  support for  his one time splendid idea of blowing up all of  CC' s  main bottling plants and blaming it  on the repugnant Adam Schiff who , coincidentally , seems to have  since disappeared -- thanks be to God .More 5D Chess I guess ! 

As you know  , he  detests Silly Milley , as he calls him , and it was no surprise that SMs hair fell out within a few minutes .QED .

Wow, that's not a back story that is a really bad story.:lol: Honesty did you make it up, if not please supply a source.  

Here is the real story with source you can check out.

Broadcast Journalist Dunn said when he interviewed former President Donald Trump at the White House with another journalist, his desk had a peculiar little red button. Eventually he realised that when Trump pressed the button, a butler swiftly brought him a Diet Coke on a silver platter.

https://www.businesstoday.in/current/world/us-president-joe-biden-removes-trumps-diet-coke-button-from-white-house-desk/story/428765.html

41 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Wow, that's not a back story that is a really bad story.:lol: Honesty did you make it up, if not please supply a source.  

Are you real?

Did I make it up ?

Of course not .My old friend Nancy told me , word for word . Cross my heart and may you die etc etc .Shifty Schiff appeared out of nowhere ( has he gone AWOL ) and confirmed it . Ultimate proof,.

2 minutes ago, Luiza22 said:

Well Nancy is pulling your leg, opinions and friends don't count here, prove your story post a media source.

Edited by Manwon Lender

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well Nancy is pulling your leg, opinions and friends don't count here, prove your story post a media source.

Are you seriously suggesting that the leader of the Coven would dare do that ? Are Shiffty and her both  secret CTs? 

The plot thickens .

What else might be thick I wonder .The Cauldron sauce perhaps .

40 minutes ago, Luiza22 said:

Are you seriously suggesting that the leader of the Coven would dare do that ? Are Shiffty and her both  secret CTs? 

The plot thickens .

What else might be thick I wonder .The Cauldron sauce perhaps .

No I am suggesting that you are in a story telling mode, because you can't back up what you say. That is what .I am seriously suggesting!:yes:

25 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

No I am suggesting that you are in a story telling mode, because you can't back up what you say. That is what .I am seriously suggesting!:yes:

See Post 15.

"---- The plot thickens . 

What else might be thick , I wonder . ---- "

( I tried so hard to be  gentle  . Not once . But twice .)

28 minutes ago, Luiza22 said:

See Post 15.

"---- The plot thickens . 

What else might be thick , I wonder . ---- "

( I tried so hard to be  gentle  . Not once . But twice .)

Being rude and sarcastic in the way your doing it is trolling, so either add a source ( Source a linked article that proves what you are saying is accurate not misinformation, opinions do not count ) for you information or go away.

Ok folks, let's keep the conversation civil, constructive, and as factually accurate as reported sources can make this topic. Making up stories like they are accurate information is against a couple of rules here, as is discussing each other instead of the topic at hand.

• Like 1

You know, I'm sure there were times when Rodney Dangerfield did, at least, get some respect.

• Haha 1