Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

Current COVID19 vaccination situation in all 50 States along with the views on COVID passports

Recommended Posts

Manwon Lender

Up to date data and how each stated is effected by the Pandemic. This information includes, vaccinations, COVID19 passports, distribution of federal funds from the Federal COVID19 Relief Bill, current lawsuits due to Vaccine liability and many more topics.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/food-banks-passing-on-passports-governors-shots-news-from-around-our-50-states/ar-BB1fnNkP

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Luiza22
21 hours ago, Eldorado said:

246 vaccinated residents diagnosed with COVID; 3 dead, Michigan reports

 

More and more they  look like  so called vaccines that actually deliver nothing  to be excited about  :-

Do  not prevent you becoming infected 

Do  not even guarantee  you from being re-infected -- as above 

Do  not  guarantee the prevention of  transmission 

Will only reduce severity of initial and mild  symptoms 

Were not first tested on animals 

 Not tested among over 55s 

Untested with  patients suffering from severe symptoms 

 

Of course  , and please note , they do  give you a slight chance of dying as a direct result .

And if  they  do  not get you first time around  , you can double your  chances  by going for a loser booster and  presumably completely forget about the possibilities of down -the - line neurological autoimmune diseases or trans generation effects stemming from DNA changes .

 

Now if I did not get one of these  poison injections -- what should we call them ?-----  I would have something like a 99.9% chance of recovering and quickly . Just like it  happens every year with the common cold and so called seasonal influenza .

But keep  that quiet . The Gullibles will never believe you ..

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scholar4Truth
7 hours ago, Luiza22 said:

More and more they  look like  so called vaccines that actually deliver nothing  to be excited about  :-

Do  not prevent you becoming infected 

Do  not even guarantee  you from being re-infected -- as above 

Do  not  guarantee the prevention of  transmission 

Will only reduce severity of initial and mild  symptoms 

Were not first tested on animals 

 Not tested among over 55s 

Untested with  patients suffering from severe symptoms 

 

Of course  , and please note , they do  give you a slight chance of dying as a direct result .

And if  they  do  not get you first time around  , you can double your  chances  by going for a loser booster and  presumably completely forget about the possibilities of down -the - line neurological autoimmune diseases or trans generation effects stemming from DNA changes .

 

Now if I did not get one of these  poison injections -- what should we call them ?-----  I would have something like a 99.9% chance of recovering and quickly . Just like it  happens every year with the common cold and so called seasonal influenza .

But keep  that quiet . The Gullibles will never believe you ..

 

 

 

First, no vaccine is 100% effective and yes it was tested on animals https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-01092-3, secondly you repeat the 99.9% recovery rate. Do you seem to forget that not everyone's immune system is not the same? you fail to take into account various factors ie pre-existing conditions etc. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
Posted (edited)
On 4/7/2021 at 4:15 AM, Manwon Lender said:

Up to date data and how each stated is effected by the Pandemic. This information includes, vaccinations, COVID19 passports, distribution of federal funds from the Federal COVID19 Relief Bill, current lawsuits due to Vaccine liability and many more topics.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/food-banks-passing-on-passports-governors-shots-news-from-around-our-50-states/ar-BB1fnNkP

That article was just fluff.  Why did they pick a different subject for each state?  Just a hodge podge of news blips.   I was expecting statistics and how the state is responding now, who is vaccinated etc.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
10 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

That article was just fluff.  Why did they pick a different subject for each state?  Just a hodge podge of news blips.   I was expecting statistics and how the state is responding now, who is vaccinated etc.

This has a little more information...

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-percentage-of-population-vaccinated-march-15.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
21 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

That article was just fluff.  Why did they pick a different subject for each state?  Just a hodge podge of news blips.   I was expecting statistics and how the state is responding now, who is vaccinated etc.

I am sorry you are disappointed sincerely but the title didn't say anything about statistics. However, there is still some good information there and some people may find it useful, it depends on what your looking far. As far as why they chose to pick a different subject in each state, my guess is to condense information. I see your point, but their is nothing I can do about that except to say I sorry it was not useful to you.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

I am sorry you are disappointed sincerely but the title didn't say anything about statistics. However, there is still some good information there and some people may find it useful, it depends on what your looking far. As far as why they chose to pick a different subject in each state, my guess is to condense information. I see your point, but their is nothing I can do about that except to say I sorry it was not useful to you.

 

Thanks for posting the article.  I did learn something about a few states I didn't know.   Just didn't see much about vaccine passports, etc.   I think the author could have just made a decent article talking about food banks in all the states, that would have been an interesting thing to compare.   For NM the story was about oil production.   Nothing to do with "Food banks, passing on passports, governors’ shots:..."  It didn't even mention the governor in most of the state blips.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
Just now, Desertrat56 said:

Thanks for posting the article.  I did learn something about a few states I didn't know.   Just didn't see much about vaccine passports, etc.   I think the author could have just made a decent article talking about food banks in all the states, that would have been an interesting thing to compare.   For NM the story was about oil production.   Nothing to do with "Food banks, passing on passports, governors’ shots:..."  It didn't even mention the governor in most of the state blips.

I understand your frustration about this and now that you mentioned it, I suppose that I should have read each States information before posting it. I agree that the author should have taken a different approach, but, I could have also. This only go's to show, I should be more careful before I use an article to start a thread. 

Thanks my friend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

I understand your frustration about this and now that you mentioned it, I suppose that I should have read each States information before posting it. I agree that the author should have taken a different approach, but, I could have also. This only go's to show, I should be more careful before I use an article to start a thread. 

Thanks my friend

Don't let my frustration cause you pain.  It was an interesting article, just didn't match it's title.  My problem that it irritated me (I am a cranky old lady)  not yours.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
Just now, Desertrat56 said:

Don't let my frustration cause you pain.  It was an interesting article, just didn't match it's title.  My problem that it irritated me (I am a cranky old lady)  not yours.

Thanks for your post, but your right and honestly you have caused me no pain at all. But you did help me see something I should pay attention to more closely. When someone starts a thread, they should understand all of its content and I never really considered it before. So in reality you helped me and as far as you being a Cranky, I have never felt that way about you. 

Thanks my friend for caring:)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luiza22
3 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

First, no vaccine is 100% effective and yes it was tested on animals https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-01092-3, secondly you repeat the 99.9% recovery rate. Do you seem to forget that not everyone's immune system is not the same? you fail to take into account various factors ie pre-existing conditions etc. 

This is what the article said about the insufficient  animal work that was attempted ,Scientists urge caution over hints of success emerging from small human and animal studies.

Incredible .Anyone taking a gene therapy treatment based on a recommendation of caution based on small studies is just an unnecessary  risk taker .

Your other points are standard and I am fully aware of them .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.