Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Elon Musk an alien? Here's definitive 'proof'

Eldorado

He's made it his life's mission to help people live on Mars and frequently appears to operate on a somewhat different mental plane.

And while some would merely dub him eccentric, there might be a better explanation.

Some on social media are now convinced that Musk is an alien - a theory that he appears to have confirmed repeatedly.

Full short story: Free Press Journal India

• Haha 8

The headlines get me every time.  First a question, then a statement of proof as if it was not a question.  

Any nerd knows this is a joke, and it is even funnier that non-nerds don't get it.  "The Earth is not flat, it’s a hollow globe & Donkey King lives there!"   :lol:  

Not an alien, a NERD!  and his response of "Obv" to the question are you an alien is another nerd joke.  Just like the pyramid comments.   

• Like 2

I hope the person who wrote that 'short story' didn't get paid to do so.

• Haha 3

I believe the technical American term is 'legal alien', for someone not born in the country, but is allowed to live there.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, jethrofloyd said:

Of course he is. He dances like an alien!

Right, Nerd, not alien.   :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

How about this one?

Or this one....

The first one was adverts for Debt Reconciliation Loans!  but the second one worked.

Thanks, El.....  I'll have a read.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, acute said:

The first one was adverts for Debt Reconciliation Loans!  but the second one worked.

Thanks, El.....  I'll have a read.

I reckon you should clear your browser cache.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Eldorado said:

I reckon you should clear your browser cache.

Debt Reconciliation Loans in India.

I am convinced that Elon Musk is an alien. No one on Earth would be given such a stupid name. :yes:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, acute said:

I am convinced that Elon Musk is an alien. No one on Earth would be given such a stupid name. :yes:

Elongated Muskrat is a perfectly cromulent name

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Eldorado said:

He's made it his life's mission to help people live on Mars and frequently appears to operate on a somewhat different mental plane.

And while some would merely dub him eccentric, there might be a better explanation.

Some on social media are now convinced that Musk is an alien - a theory that he appears to have confirmed repeatedly.

If somehow Aliens could reach earth and wanted to infiltrate our society it would be the perfect way to do it. Personally I think if those Aliens were here to help us progress scientifically what Elon is contributing to the World would be a great way to do it. In addtional the way he acts and his personality would also be a great cover, because who would even think he was Alien with his Nerd Persona its the perfect way to distract people from who he is and what his true intetions are.

I am just playting the Devils advocate here, I believe that the only Aliens who have ever been to Earth have never left and that is the Human Race.:)

• Like 2

I think he just likes to play the alien bit because it gets him the attention so he uses it to his advantage. 

• 2 weeks later...

yes he does think differently,  that is exactly why he achieved what he did.  he is not an alien,  he is just smarter, has more guts and determination than 99% of the people on earth, 

i can already see some scream "but he was born in a rich and influential family"   so was hunter biden, a deadbeat addict, despite being born in wealth and power

Edited by aztek

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 1:30 PM, aztek said:

yes he does think differently,  that is exactly why he achieved what he did.  he is not an alien,  he is just smarter, has more guts and determination than 99% of the people on earth, 

i can already see some scream "but he was born in a rich and influential family"   so was hunter biden, a deadbeat addict, despite being born in wealth and power

What did he achieve?

• 3 weeks later...

I had a curious dream, once, which suggested that there may be alien-human hybrids living on earth.

While I did not see Elon Musk in this dream. I did see a future American President, and his wife.

On 4/7/2021 at 3:51 PM, Eldorado said:

somewhat different mental plane.

What? What do you mean by different mental state?

I´ve head him a few times, never saw him saying or doing outrageous stuff. maybe I just missed those parts.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2021 at 12:51 AM, Eldorado said:

Someone is buying in to Musk's narrative I see.  It is a bit too cribbed from David Bowie's movie "The Man Who Fell to Earth" for my liking.  I personally enjoy Elon Musk and his extra-planetary ambitions, and his determination to get humanity extra-planetary is good for the survival of our species, I suspect.  We need to migrate into space, en masse, to protect the Earth in the longer term if possible.  I don't think we need to mythologize him until we see whether he can actually produce on his promises.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Someone is buying in to Musk's narrative I see.  It is a bit too cribbed from David Bowie's movie "The Man Who Fell to Earth" for my liking.  I personally enjoy Elon Musk and his extra-planetary ambitions, and his determination to get humanity extra-planetary is good for the survival of our species, I suspect.  We need to migrate into space, en masse, to protect the Earth in the longer term if possible.  I don't think we need to mythologize him until we see whether he can actually produce on his promises.

I think he is the closest thing we will ever have to Tony Stark.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...