Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Big Cat spotted on Morning TV

Eldorado

A bizarre moment appeared to happen on Wednesday’s edition of Good Morning Britain when viewers believed that they spotted a ‘big cat’ in the background of one segment of the show.

MSN report

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Big Cat spotted on Morning TV

Just a large cat to me. I used to live next to Swans and would see them most days. They are big but it scales pretty well with just a large domestic black cat or mid-sized dog.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I don�t think it is as much the size of it as it is its bulk. It looks *powerful*. Also looking at the way it�s moving, cat-like comes to mind.

That being said, it looks like it could have floppy ears!

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

Walks like a dog.

looka like a cat, walks like a dog, must be a dat 

dat ass

• Haha 3

A mysterious animal that TV viewers feared was a wild 'big cat' on the loose has turned out to be an innocent five-year-old Cockapoo named Coco.

Coco went viral over the last 24 hours after Good Morning Britain viewers speculated whether she was in fact something a little more sinister.

https://www.hillingdontimes.co.uk/news/19219447.big-cat-sighting-gmb-turns-cockapoo-called-coco/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Looks more like a dog than a cat, but still pretty hard to discern. 

• Like 1

just a dog sniffing out the biatches

• Like 1

My first thought was a black dog also. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

See my avatar, thats not a hideous demon its my cat monkey yawning, hes a big boy likely near 15lbs, his build is like a panther just much smaller, i bet i could take his picture under the right conditions and background and claim he was a panther and get believers.

Not saying big cats dont live in the wild where they arent expected to be but they would still need a breeding population and would show signs they were there feeding etc. With the exception of a loose pet or zoo escapee.

On 4/9/2021 at 1:33 PM, Darla123 said:

It's immediately obvious to me that this is a baboon on all fours. Look at the shape of the head.

Baboon-a-poo?

• Haha 2