Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

5 people dead, including 2 children, in South Carolina mass shooting

Manwon Lender

Five people are dead, including two children, following a shooting inside a home in Rock Hill, South Carolina, according to the York County Sheriff's Office.  

"We have IDed the person we feel is responsible for the shooting on Marshall Rd. We found him in a nearby house. There is no active threat to the community," the York County Sheriff's Office tweeted. 

The sheriff's office identified the victims a Dr. Robert Lesslie, 70, and his wife, Barbara Lesslie, 69, their two grandchildren and James Lewis, 39, who was working at the home Wednesday when he was shot.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/5-people-dead-including-2-children-in-south-carolina-mass-shooting/ar-BB1fqazW

• Sad 4

Manwon Lender
1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Five people are dead, including two children, following a shooting inside a home in Rock Hill, South Carolina, according to the York County Sheriff's Office.  

"We have IDed the person we feel is responsible for the shooting on Marshall Rd. We found him in a nearby house. There is no active threat to the community," the York County Sheriff's Office tweeted. 

The sheriff's office identified the victims a Dr. Robert Lesslie, 70, and his wife, Barbara Lesslie, 69, their two grandchildren and James Lewis, 39, who was working at the home Wednesday when he was shot.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/5-people-dead-including-2-children-in-south-carolina-mass-shooting/ar-BB1fqazW

Don't we know someone in S.C maybe they have more information.

HandsomeGorilla
1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Don't we know someone in S.C maybe they have more information.

I'm about 45 minutes from there and honestly it's the first I've heard of it. Then again, I don't watch the news

• Like 3

Eldorado

• Like 1

Myles

Sad news for sure.    

• Like 2

susieice

bec99
On 4/10/2021 at 7:34 PM, susieice said:

Brain scan. Concussions my bet

• Like 2

susieice
6 minutes ago, bec99 said:

Brain scan. Concussions my bet

His father is convinced football had something to do with his behavior. They are doing tests to see what injuries he may have incurred when he played with the family's approval. The last season he played was 2015 with the Atlanta Falcons. His career started in 2010 and though he rarely started, he played for 6 teams in 6 seasons.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31223923/brain-phillip-adams-former-nfl-player-killed-five-examined-cte

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
28 minutes ago, susieice said:

His father is convinced football had something to do with his behavior. They are doing tests to see what injuries he may have incurred when he played with the family's approval. The last season he played was 2015 with the Atlanta Falcons. His career started in 2010 and though he rarely started, he played for 6 teams in 6 seasons.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31223923/brain-phillip-adams-former-nfl-player-killed-five-examined-cte

Thank you for keeping this upadted, I appreciate it.

• Like 1

SeekTruth

Tragic.  Anyone else find it curious how little mainstream coverage this story has received. One wonders why.....

• Like 1

Manwon Lender
24 minutes ago, SeekTruth said:

Tragic.  Anyone else find it curious how little mainstream coverage this story has received. One wonders why.....

There was quite a bit, but so many shootings have happened lately that some have just run together and while it's not an excuse, it is a fact sadly!:(