Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Ron Watkins Q?

Holyspirit

e7d48eefa41a0d5dd2b2ae4f7062823421-QANON

Well he who controls the information and has total access as an Admin as-well as an owner of the board should know who Q is.  Ron Watkins does not want to admit directly he is Q and face all the legal ramifications that are attached with it.

Ron Watkins alias or handle is CodeMonkeyZ=136 and it divides by Q=17 and the 136/17 = 8

It just happens that it takes 8 letters to be RWatkins

I don't know if anyone has done some math on his handle but check this out:

C o  d e M  o   n k  e y  Z
3;15;4;5;13;15;14;11;5;25;26 sum = 136/17=8

This article alludes to the fact that indeed Q just maybe be Ron Watkins.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/04/05/ron-watkins-qanon-hbo/

Even if Watkins did originally start Qanon, I think someone else be it one person or multiple people took it over after 2016 onward and from there branched out. I don't see just one person being in control of this for the past 4-5 years.

Edited by Scholar4Truth
  • Like 2

Looks like Wiki already says he is Q.

Funny though, there is a guy who  owns a web forum called alien Hub that calls himself Q.   He has had that site for many years.   

• Like 1

The handle above is obviously a forced handle contrived by Ron Watkins by adding the "Z" to the end of it to make the total count sum equaling 136 so it divides by 17 which happens to be the 17th letter of the alphabet, that being "Q".

Therefore after we divide 136 by 17 we get 8 letters which is the total amount of letters in RWatkins. 

This is so forced and obvious to me. 

• Haha 1

I would not doubt that Ron Watkins login at 4chan and 8chan was RWatkins for his credentials to CodeMonkeyZ. Lol why did anyone else spot this?

6 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

I would not doubt that Ron Watkins login at 4chan and 8chan was RWatkins for his credentials to CodeMonkeyZ. Lol why did anyone else spot this?

It takes a special mind like yours to spot that kind of thing.

I actually came across a Youtube User who has done an 8 part breakdown on the hypothesis that Ron maybe Q. He does give some interesting evidence https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU64XFCzf4u1Crb3ukmTVIQ/videos

On 4/8/2021 at 3:19 PM, Tom O'Neil said:

Well he who controls the information and has total access as an Admin as-well as an owner of the board should know who Q is.  Ron Watkins does not want to admit directly he is Q and face all the legal ramifications that are attached with it.

Ron Watkins alias or handle is CodeMonkeyZ=136 and it divides by Q=17 and the 136/17 = 8

It just happens that it takes 8 letters to be RWatkins

I don't know if anyone has done some math on his handle but check this out:

3;15;4;5;13;15;14;11;5;25;26 sum = 136/17=8

This article alludes to the fact that indeed Q just maybe be Ron Watkins.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/04/05/ron-watkins-qanon-hbo/

Whether he is or not, that number vomit you came up with is about the weakest piece of "evidence" yet. LOTS of names have 8 letters, that's some weak coincidence sauce. May as well say it's Don Trump - OMG 8 letters. WAIT - Joe Biden is in on it too! 8 LETTERS! THE HUMANITY!

That's the thing about numbers, they can be mathed into whatever you want. I really, really hate seeing people play those number games and then present them as "evidence".

Edited by moonman

Not to mention, he would have had to do the reverse math to get from his abbreviated 8 letter name to his handle, AND come up with the whole Q idea before ever giving himself the handle. Who's going to go through all that number nonsense just for an online name? It's utter make believe.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2