Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hannity Goes Silent on 'Friend' Gaetz Amidst Sex Trafficking Probe

Grim Reaper 6

" I know what you did last summer "

Part VIII

~

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, third_eye said:

" I know what you did last summer "

Part VIII

~

I dont know why this guy is even free to run around. American political representatives are as bad as televangelists, when it comes to their sexual appetites'. However, this case this is over the top and the crimes he is accussed of are as terrible as sexual crimes can be. :cry:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

And like Trump, Hannity bails when the chips are down. Could it be that he doesn't want to draw anymore bad attention to himself? To late Sean, much too late. You're already under investigation, but like the morons who attacked Congress, he just doesn't know it yet.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

And like Trump, Hannity bails when the chips are down. Could it be that he doesn't want to draw anymore bad attention to himself? To late Sean, much too late. You're already under investigation, but like the morons who attacked Congress, he just doesn't know it yet.

Yes I suspect your right that he has drawn to much attention to himself, and i would not be suprised if he is also another Short Eye like his buddy. Those kind of people dont have much in common with other normal men, so they stick together out of shared interest!!!!:angry:

• Thanks 1