Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

Debunking the COVID Vaccine Doomsayers

Recommended Posts

Manwon Lender

Having viewed several, I asked myself, "Can I find the truth?" My hands-on science training consists of dissecting and drawing a frog in tenth grade. But I can dissect long sentences and draw conclusions, use a dictionary, and apply critical thinking with logic. So I intensively researched respected sources and found most of the doomsayer doctors' assertions to be wrong. Here's what my homework found. (Note: some names are changed but the claims are reproduced accurately.) 

Great Article if you are concerned about the current vaccine situation and how to debunk false information please read the article in the provided link:

Debunking the COVID Vaccine Doomsayers (msn.com)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Hankenhunter
Posted (edited)

Yup. Anyone with an ounce of critical thinking skills can blow these idiots out if the water. Pathetic really. Just more cash grabbing grifters preying on the stupid. Ironically, these idiots are killing off their own fan base. Who's the stupid ones? I do, however, like pointing out the fallacies of their arguments on YouTube. Getting the Rubes riled up with logic is fun. The replies are hilarious. Think a certain poster here, and multiply it by thousands. You get the picture.:yes:

Edited by Hankenhunter
Clarity
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Yup. Anyone with an ounce of critical thinking skills can blow these idiots out if the water. Pathetic really. Just more cash grabbing grifters preying on the stupid. Ironically, these idiots are killing off their own fan base. Who's the stupid ones? I do, however, like pointing out the fallacies of their arguments on YouTube. Getting the Rubes riled up with logic is fun. The replies are hilarious. Think a certain poster here, and multiply it by thousands. You get the picture.:yes:

Yes they can everytime my friend, but wait and see later we will have an attack of the deniers right here.:w00t::D

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TigerBright19
Posted (edited)

"Dissecting and drawing a frog".  Had to google if that were true.  What a deplorable act.  Never realized children's minds were conditioned to kill defenceless smaller species which no doubt creates a superior / inferior complex.  They could easily just look at a 1930's diagram instead.  I hope the practice will be stopped and animals will not be bred for dissection.  I can't even bring myself to harm a fly.  I wish there was a vaccine that made people more humane and compassionate.

 

frogs.png

 

 

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
17 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

"Dissecting and drawing a frog".  Had to google if that were true.  What a deplorable act.  Never realized children's minds were conditioned to kill defenceless smaller species which no doubt creates a superior / inferior complex.  They could easily just look at a 1930's diagram instead.  I hope the practice will be stopped and animals will not be bred for dissection.  I can't even bring myself to harm a fly.  I wish there was a vaccine that made people more humane and compassionate.

 

frogs.png

 

 

Where I come from we hunt the them, and when we catch them we bite their heads off. Then we take the legs home and make a meal out of them. Yea know Frogs taste like Chicken you should try it sometime, but I agree wasting food is redicules.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scholar4Truth

Just waiting for CT's to come and jump on this post. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
44 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Just waiting for CT's to come and jump on this post. 

I think they are frightened to, because now we no how to debunk them!:lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scholar4Truth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, TigerBright19 said:

"Dissecting and drawing a frog".  Had to google if that were true.  What a deplorable act.  Never realized children's minds were conditioned to kill defenceless smaller species which no doubt creates a superior / inferior complex.  They could easily just look at a 1930's diagram instead.  I hope the practice will be stopped and animals will not be bred for dissection.  I can't even bring myself to harm a fly.  I wish there was a vaccine that made people more humane and compassionate.

 

frogs.png

 

 

Oh  good lord, you couldn't find a better source than peta.org.   I bet you didn't even fact check their claims.    AND your post is so far off topic.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scholar4Truth
12 hours ago, TigerBright19 said:

"Dissecting and drawing a frog".  Had to google if that were true.  What a deplorable act.  Never realized children's minds were conditioned to kill defenceless smaller species which no doubt creates a superior / inferior complex.  They could easily just look at a 1930's diagram instead.  I hope the practice will be stopped and animals will not be bred for dissection.  I can't even bring myself to harm a fly.  I wish there was a vaccine that made people more humane and compassionate.

 

frogs.png

 

 

What does this have to do with the vaccine?

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nosy.Matters
19 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Having viewed several, I asked myself, "Can I find the truth?" My hands-on science training consists of dissecting and drawing a frog in tenth grade. But I can dissect long sentences and draw conclusions, use a dictionary, and apply critical thinking with logic. So I intensively researched respected sources and found most of the doomsayer doctors' assertions to be wrong. Here's what my homework found. (Note: some names are changed but the claims are reproduced accurately.) 

Great Article if you are concerned about the current vaccine situation and how to debunk false information please read the article in the provided link:

Debunking the COVID Vaccine Doomsayers (msn.com)

Killer post, thanks !

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
1 hour ago, Nosy.Matters said:

Killer post, thanks !

Thanks I think we can all learn something from the Article in the OP of this thread, I glad others feel the same way.

take Care.  

1 hour ago, Nosy.Matters said:

Killer post, thanks !

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
the13bats

A few are still posting that fear the vax rubbish on here mostly in odd status updates.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scholar4Truth
1 hour ago, the13bats said:

A few are still posting that fear the vax rubbish on here mostly in odd status updates.

It seems none of them want to touch this posts. They seem to have gone quiet.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.