Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

46% of Americans would like a President Dwayne Johnson

Eldorado

The American people have spoken. According to a new poll, at least 46% of Americans would support Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson running for president.

Published April 6 on Piplsay, the poll takes a deep dive into public opinion surrounding political activism within Hollywood, with 63% of Americans believing Hollywood stars have the potential to be great politicians with ‘the right attitude and support staff’.

Conducted among 30,138 US adults aged 18-years and older, 81% of participants believed celebrity opinions and endorsements influence public opinion. In the past, Johnson has alluded to making a bid for the White House in 2024, ‘if that’s what the people wanted’.

Indy100 report at MSN

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Piney

The man is not stupid and I'd vote for him. :yes:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

psyche101

I said he was a great choice last year.

If you really want an old guy Clint Eastwood.

Or pick of the bunch. Luke Skywalker.

• Like 3

Manwon Lender
35 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I said he was a great choice last year.

If you really want an old guy Clint Eastwood.

Or pick of the bunch. Luke Skywalker.

Man Clint Eastwood would have kicked Trump in the Ass on his way out of the White House, he would said make my day Jaba the Trump!:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

quiXilver

Load of rubbish.

Manwon Lender
5 minutes ago, quiXilver said:

Load of rubbish.

Why?

Luiza22

With the Sleepy present incumbent making himself look more incompetent and dead  by the day,  I wonder what percent would like The Trump back for July 4 backed by a Military presence and with Gitmo  overflowing . 

Must be at least 70% already .

Myles

I have no idea on his political leanings and I assume most people are the same.   Saying you would vote for someone because you like his acting in movies is kind of dumb.

I would say that it depends on his opponent whether I'd vote for him or not.   Never thought I'd vote for Trump, but Hillary made it an easy choice.

• Like 5

Manwon Lender
6 minutes ago, Myles said:

I have no idea on his political leanings and I assume most people are the same.   Saying you would vote for someone because you like his acting in movies is kind of dumb.

I would say that it depends on his opponent whether I'd vote for him or not.   Never thought I'd vote for Trump, but Hillary made it an easy choice.

That's why Ronald Reagan was Elected, I voted for him and he was a very good President well until he became ill sadly.

• Like 3

godnodog

If Reagan was President, why not?

PS.: Not a good idea

DieChecker
On 4/9/2021 at 2:56 AM, Piney said:

The man is not stupid and I'd vote for him. :yes:

Wikipedia says he didn't vote in 2016, so you're right, he is smart.

:lol:

• Thanks 1

Katniss

Oh Gawd! Please, no more celebrities.

Eldorado

The Rock responds

“I don’t think our Founding Fathers EVER envisioned a six-four, bald, tattooed, half-Black, half-Samoan, tequila drinking, pick up truck driving, fanny pack wearing guy joining their club – but if it ever happens it’d be my honour to serve you, the people.”

MSN

• Like 1

Eldorado

A new poll shows Hollywood actor Matthew McConaughey commanding more support to be the next governor of Texas than incumbent Greg Abbott.

The survey, conducted by The Dallas Morning News and the University of Texas at Tyler, shows 45 per cent of registered voters in the state would vote for Mr McConaughey.

Only 33 per cent would vote for Governor Abbott, and 22 per cent would vote for someone else.

MSN