Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia warns it will be 'the beginning of the end of Ukraine'

itsnotoutthere

A senior Kremlin official has warned that if Russia is 'forced' to defend its citizens in the disputed Donbass region it would be 'the beginning of the end of Ukraine.'

Tensions have soared in eastern Ukraine in recent weeks after Vladimir Putin dispatched tanks, helicopters and tens of thousands of troops to the Ukrainian border.

Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov today said the situation in eastern Ukraine was 'very unstable' and warned it risked leading to 'full-scale combat operations.' 

Putin insists the build up of military hardware close to the border is defensive and that upcoming drills are part of routine 'combat readiness' inspections. 

But the deputy head of Russia's presidential administration, Dmitry Kozak, jangled nerves on Thursday as he warned that: 'The start of military action - this would be the beginning of the end of Ukraine.'  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9449997/Russia-warns-beginning-end-Ukraine-imminent-defend-citizens.html

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

If the US kept its interfering nose out of matters that do not concern it --- albeit  we know it  is one place where the Sleepy Crime Syndicate stores some of its millions ----- there would be peace . At least of a sort .

This is all about money and pipe lines . 

Russia will triumph as usual . 

The US does not win when it comes to wars -- certainly never after GB guided them to Berlin over 75 years ago .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eldorado said:

Related thread...

No way, Ukraine needs to get its house in order, and not do a Gerogia. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stevewinn said:

No way, Ukraine needs to get its house in order, and not do a Gerogia. 

Both Georgia (!! ),  more than a decade ago ,  and Ukraine now  are ruled by Oligarchs ,  as distinct from what is literally presented and reported by the MSM .

The country with the best organised Oligarchs is Russia who are firmly under the heel ultimately of the Kremlin . And in stark contrast to Ukraine where Zelensky was brought to power by one of the most tyrannical ,  let alone the US which has only moved to Oligarchic rule in the last 20 years , headed by the nut jobs  out of Silicon Valley allied to the rogue US shadow government spearheaded by the CIA .

The Putin Party  as a bunch of gangsters are far more organised and ruthless than their opponents can imagine . It would be a massacre if real war -- as distinct from posturing and skirmishing , resulted .

All Sleepy can do is make a noise and repeatedly belch because NATO will do absolutely nothing when push comes to shove . 

• Thanks 1

Is now an appropriate time for Britain to get its own back on the EU and refuse to bolster its eastern flank?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

Is now an appropriate time for Britain to get its own back on the EU and refuse to bolster its eastern flank?

who is on station as the NATO rapid reaction force? just looked it up Turkey. :whistle:

the main NATO defence force is in Estonia, 800miles from Ukraine. :w00t:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Luiza22 said:

If the US kept its interfering nose out of matters that do not concern it --- albeit  we know it  is one place where the Sleepy Crime Syndicate stores some of its millions ----- there would be peace . At least of a sort .

This is all about money and pipe lines . 

Russia will triumph as usual . 

The US does not win when it comes to wars -- certainly never after GB guided them to Berlin over 75 years ago .

Is it starting to feel like spring in Moscow?  The good weather seems to be making you really feisty.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I think the US Fake News MSM machine needs  kicking into touch with some facts brought to bear on the matter .

Ferret out that wretch Biden Jnr's second lap top revelations exposed by British media . Five members of that unholy family have been in recovery . Sleepy possibly heads up the first ever International Crime and Junky  Family  .A few morsels below:-

Hunter's laptop is a pandora's box of shocking revelations, explicit photos and intimate communications.In the following days, DailyMail.com will publish more shocking stories from Hunter's laptop, including:

• How Hunter blew hundreds of thousands on prostitutes, drugs and luxury cars, leaving him scrambling to avoid jail for $320k in unpaid taxes
  • How five members of the Biden family have been to rehab for drug or alcohol abuse – and a stunning admission by Joe to his son
  • The OTHER Biden family member planning to buy and cook crack, after falling into the disastrous addiction with Hunter
  • Hunter's unconventional and unlikely relationship with his well-known psychiatrist 
  • The whispered bedroom conversation with a prostitute caught on Hunter's webcam, in which he confesses he had a previous laptop stolen – by Russians for blackmail

The president's son left his 2017 MacBook Pro laptop at a Wilmington, Delaware computer repair shop in April 2019 and never returned for it.

Edited by Luiza22
typos

8 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

A senior Kremlin official has warned that if Russia is 'forced' to defend its citizens in the disputed Donbass region it would be 'the beginning of the end of Ukraine.'

Tensions have soared in eastern Ukraine in recent weeks after Vladimir Putin dispatched tanks, helicopters and tens of thousands of troops to the Ukrainian border.

Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov today said the situation in eastern Ukraine was 'very unstable' and warned it risked leading to 'full-scale combat operations.' 

Putin insists the build up of military hardware close to the border is defensive and that upcoming drills are part of routine 'combat readiness' inspections. 

But the deputy head of Russia's presidential administration, Dmitry Kozak, jangled nerves on Thursday as he warned that: 'The start of military action - this would be the beginning of the end of Ukraine.'  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9449997/Russia-warns-beginning-end-Ukraine-imminent-defend-citizens.html

I am not a War Monger and I wish no conflict will occur,  but let the Russians bring it on if they think they can do it. They no longer have Trump to destabilize NATO, and the EU if Russia feels Froggy let them Jump. Because if they do Putin is going to get a very very bloody Nose, that will make the Russian run home with their tails between their legs.:yes:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I am not a War Monger and I wish no conflict will occur,  but let the Russians bring it on if they think they can do it. They no longer have Trump to destabilize NATO, and the EU if Russia feels Froggy let them Jump. Because if they do Putin is going to get a very very bloody Nose, that will make the Russian run home with their tails between their legs.:yes:

You mean both sides will change habits of several lifetimes simultaneously ?

The Russians will stop winning and the Americans will win their first conflict for the better part of  a century .ROFL . 

You are truly a card . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

As forecast the US has picked up its skirts , turned and run away . 

Yesterday the Ukraine Military ruled out force to 'liberate Donbas '  .

At the same time Zelensky announced the need for a truce in Donbas .

The US belatedly realises  that there is  nothing that they can do to effectively change matters through threatened or actual force  . I expect Sleepy is demanding up to date statements of all the family bank accounts there .Direct and indirect .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Luiza22 said:

The US belatedly realises  that there is  nothing that they can do to effectively change matters through threatened or actual force  . I expect Sleepy is demanding up to date statements of all the family bank accounts there .Direct and indirect .

Are you Russian?:unsure:

Because it is obvious you don't support NATO, the EU, or America So again are you Russian?:unsure:

38 minutes ago, Luiza22 said:

This songs for you!

You know a great deal of the Worlds problems could have been ended during the filming of this video!:yes:

Peace:devil:

Edited by Manwon Lender

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

This songs for you!

You are such a Silly Billy . 

What are you doing up so late ?

Judging from your poor English (' This songs for you'  should be ' This song is for you ' ) I wonder if you are from the  Carpathian  area on the Hungarian border of Ukraine ) . Same type of childish 'logic' .

1 minute ago, Luiza22 said:

You are such a Silly Billy . 

What are you doing up so late ?

Judging from your poor English (' This songs for you'  should be ' This song is for you ' ) I wonder if you are from the  Carpathian  area on the Hungarian border of Ukraine ) . Same type of childish 'logic' .

The reason I am up so early, is because it's the best time to respond to the masses!:tu:

10 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Are you Russian?:unsure:

Because it is obvious you don't support NATO, the EU, or America So again are you Russian?:unsure:

Let's see if we can help you as you are struggling so badly again . 

The terms NATO , EU and American are abbreviations , let's say ,  used in the discussion of geo political matters , for example . 

They have nothing to do with football Teams and the usual liking of one or a few by a fan and their  dislike of others .You will quickly get the hang of it with practise .

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

The reason I am up so early, is because it's the best time to respond to the masses!:tu:

Not sure if I am glad to hear that you are Roman Catholic , but let's hope that  all those Masses clear your visions .And your vision .

4 minutes ago, Luiza22 said:

Let's see if we can help you as you are struggling so badly again . 

The terms NATO , EU and American are abbreviations , let's say ,  used in the discussion of geo political matters , for example . 

They have nothing to do with football Teams and the usual liking of one or a few by a fan and their  dislike of others .You will quickly get the hang of it with practise .

What’s with the grammar attacks?  Normally reserved for those times when you have nothing substantial to add to the topic at hand.

Your punctuation is disgusting by the way!

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Luiza22 said:

Not sure if I am glad to hear that you are Roman Catholic , but let's hope that  all those Masses clear your visions .And your vision .

Ehrlich gesagt bust du Russe?
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

What’s with the grammar attacks?  Normally reserved for those times when you have nothing substantial to add to the topic at hand.

Your punctuation is disgusting by the way!

Two Silly Billy boys . 

Nothing about Grammar in the Post you referenced .

My punctuation is exemplary and perfect until shown otherwise . 

However , your pomposity is self evident .

6 minutes ago, Luiza22 said:

Two Silly Billy boys .

Why?

6 minutes ago, Luiza22 said:

Nothing about Grammar in the Post you referenced .

I was referring to this:

Judging from your poor English (' This songs for you'  should be ' This song is for you ' ) I wonder if you are from the  Carpathian  area on the Hungarian border of Ukraine ) . Same type of childish 'logic' .

But as you had made mention of abbreviations I thought it still relevant.  You understood why I am sure, but for some reason you are being facetious.

10 minutes ago, Luiza22 said:

My punctuation is exemplary and perfect until shown otherwise . 

It’s really not.

11 minutes ago, Luiza22 said:

However , your pomposity is self evident .

Ah you just made me smile, the wife is watching drag race, and you made me smile when I should be frowning.  I had to pass wind quickly lest she think I actually enjoy such drivel.

Damn you!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Ehrlich gesagt bust du Russe?

Es ist ein echter russischer Troll. Sie verdienen 50 Cents pro Post. Deshalb plappert es weiter. 

(It's an actual Russian troll. They earn 50 cents per post. This is why it keeps on blathering.) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Es ist ein echter russischer Troll. Sie verdienen 50 Cents pro Post. Deshalb plappert es weiter. 

(It's an actual Russian troll. They earn 50 cents per post. This is why it keeps on blathering.) 

Sweet, I want to get money for posting.

@Luiza22 Let your handler know I’m open to being recruited.  I speak three, well, two and a half languages, and am fond of stars, garden equipment and the colour red.  PM me :tsu:

Edited by Grey Area
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Yea I think your right my dear, there is something wrong with that one!!!!:lol:

Good to here from you, my Sister!!:tu:

• Like 1