Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

Russian official admits staging bogus yeti sightings

108 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

DieChecker

No!!! You don't say!! Staged?

  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

Reminds me of the kids who filmed the alleged almasty, likely this same guy in suit.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jon the frog
On 4/10/2021 at 8:58 AM, acute said:

I bet the real yetis are furious about this.

Yep, it's cultural appropriation to the fullest...

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jon the frog said:

Yep, it's cultural appropriation to the fullest...

Not only racist, but speciesist. :(

 

Edited by acute
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nobu

Why would he admit to this? That’s the real story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles
12 hours ago, Nobu said:

Why would he admit to this? That’s the real story.

My guess is he doesn't expect to live much longer and figures - Why not?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alchopwn
On 4/10/2021 at 8:38 PM, Eldorado said:

Aman Tuleyev — one of President Vladimir Putin’s longest-serving regional leaders — has copped to arranging bogus sightings of the yeti to attract tourists in Siberia, East2West News reported.

Tuleyev, 76, who was governor of Kemerovo Oblast from 1997 to 2018, ordered a tall bureaucrat to wear an Abominable Snowman outfit so he could be spotted in the bushes by visitors to the cash-strapped Siberian region.

But despite the Bigfoot-like stunt, the former presidential candidate said he doesn’t rule out the mythical creature’s existence.

Full story at the NY Post: Link

So where did they find the 8 foot tall people though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
2 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

So where did they find the 8 foot tall people though?

I was going to babble how i at 6, 4 could put on a bigfoot suit and assure you the bulk of witnesses would swear i was way taller than i am,

But here you go this guy just happens to work for the russian government,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Valuev

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps

This is as exciting as it gets this week? :unsure:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

This is as exciting as it gets this week? :unsure:

Affraid so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
On 4/12/2021 at 10:21 AM, Alchopwn said:

So where did they find the 8 foot tall people though?

They already said this was in Russia, right? There you go...:rofl:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aardvark-DK

S� Putin is moonlighting as Ivan the Yeti ? Great....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alchopwn
On 4/13/2021 at 5:33 AM, the13bats said:

I was going to babble how i at 6, 4 could put on a bigfoot suit and assure you the bulk of witnesses would swear i was way taller than i am,

But here you go this guy just happens to work for the russian government,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Valuev

 

So you're saying these yetis are this guy Nikolai Valuev in platform shoes and a monkey suit?  For tourism?  During an international pandemic?  Well I guess that answers everything.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker

Maybe its Bob Heironimus? (Of Patterson-Gimlin Film fame) I heard he might be on hard times.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
7 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

So you're saying these yetis are this guy Nikolai Valuev in platform shoes and a monkey suit?  For tourism?  During an international pandemic?  Well I guess that answers everything.

Relax, im not saying who is in the monkey suit but i never had a doubt that someone was. Bigfoot,  almasty, etc are mythical creatures made up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
On 4/14/2021 at 9:04 AM, Alchopwn said:

So you're saying these yetis are this guy Nikolai Valuev in platform shoes and a monkey suit?  For tourism?  During an international pandemic?  Well I guess that answers everything.

:D  you got it, man.

They have found BF tracks/prints in places man can't get to. BUT, were certain it was a man in a monkey suit that laid the tracks down.
Just something about those wonderful monkey suits. :whistle:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
8 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

:D  you got it, man.

They have found BF tracks/prints in places man can't get to. BUT, were certain it was a man in a monkey suit that laid the tracks down.
Just something about those wonderful monkey suits. :whistle:

Hilarious what a ridiculous claim,  "they" who are they" found BF tracks ( BF isnt proven to exist so at best they found unknown tracks )

If man cant get to the tracks how did "they" find the tracks?

What a load of b.s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
diddyman68
On 4/14/2021 at 2:04 PM, Alchopwn said:

So you're saying these yetis are this guy Nikolai Valuev in platform shoes and a monkey suit?  For tourism?  During an international pandemic?  Well I guess that answers everything.

I can just imagine him pitching the idea to vlad.

"Ok so i fake some footprints in a place hundreds of miles from civilization,the temp rarely gets above freezing,no roads or infrastructure but i think this will bring in thousands of tourists "

Vlad "we have lots of attractions in moscow,and a lovely warm climate in the south with great beaches that could do with tourists,but your idea is awesome".

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
On 4/14/2021 at 9:04 AM, Alchopwn said:

So you're saying these yetis are this guy Nikolai Valuev in platform shoes and a monkey suit?  For tourism?  During an international pandemic?  Well I guess that answers everything.

No, im saying Aman Tuleyev admitted to faking yeti sittings to bump tourism,

Did you miss the first post of this thread?

On 4/10/2021 at 6:38 AM, Eldorado said:

Aman Tuleyev — one of President Vladimir Putin’s longest-serving regional leaders — has copped to arranging bogus sightings of the yeti to attract tourists in Siberia, East2West News reported.

Tuleyev, 76, who was governor of Kemerovo Oblast from 1997 to 2018, ordered a tall bureaucrat to wear an Abominable Snowman outfit so he could be spotted in the bushes by visitors to the cash-strapped Siberian region.

But despite the Bigfoot-like stunt, the former presidential candidate said he doesn’t rule out the mythical creature’s existence.

Full story at the NY Post: Link

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps

This photo is unreal, or surreal. 

Taken by explorer, Steve Berry, it is on Gangkar Punsum in Bhutan at 14,000 feet elevation, in an area that locals say no human has ever entered.

Yeti Prints on Gangkar Punsum Bhutan - Travel Experiences | Mountain Kingdoms

 

Image result for Pics Steve Berry Bhutan Mountain Yeti Prints. Size: 190 x 102. Source: ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

 

 

Yeti-Bhutan-full.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps

 

Oh, those gnarly hoaxers!!  They'll do anything to fool people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Taken by explorer, Steve Berry, it is on Gangkar Punsum in Bhutan at 14,000 feet elevation, in an area that locals say no human has ever entered

No human ever entered...to take a pic, yeah right ;)

Edited by the13bats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
Posted (edited)

https://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/2016/02/hiker-spot-footprints-of-yeti-in-remote.html?m=1

https://kuenselonline.com/the-yeti-why-bhutanese-believe-it-exists/

Quote

The DNA lifted from the bi-pedal footprints in 2017 from Ziga phu were tested and found to be that of the Argali Sheep.  It is a huge sheep found on the Tibetan Plateau which had thought to have been hunted down by bounty hunters to extinction. While there have been occasional sightings of it in Bhutan, this is the first scientific evidence of the majestic sheep. 

Sheep tracks.:yes:

 

Edited by the13bats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.