Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
dream jo

I saw spirit in the funeral home

dream jo

today when I went to see my mum in the chapel of rest when was waiting area I saw spirit when one of the funeral directors let us in in my mum's chapel of rest bedroom but I say nothing to nobody tell now but I know that I saw I sourced with it

but I know all funeral poems is haunted like nursing homes and care homes 2 because they're Hunt 2 they are haunted 2
 because in 2018 I saw a ghost in my Mum's home clear as there walking along the corridor so clear I mention to the stuff in my Mum's car at 1 care home some of them sorted to but somebody Young Ones so they're saying it will be terrified but all stuff said to
 but I know all films all funeral homes is Haunted and care homes is haunted and hospitals is haunted and nursing homes is Haunted and I know graveyards is Haunted because he has a go I saw spirits in their two kids in 1960s clothes plane in a graveyard I saw so clear

even another time I saw tutorial man standing under a tree I did clear as there I did paper used to say I am not right in the head but I know I say split it was speakers for it I do God give me a gift and I will use it my mum was Bruce Lee gifted to my mum was spiritually gifted to but I've learnt my gift on and off over the years

• Like 1

Xeno-Fish

The sighting was probably the results of your grieving mind. Sorry for your loss.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

dream jo

Thank you you but as always seem spirit I have all my life I have

I've even seen in graveyard a few times when I've done t buy very exercises I must have inherited this gift of my ancestors I must have gone my mum was bit pychic I must have got a full-on of it

papageorge1

Fascinating to me. Yes, I believe you are likely to be more sensitive to the spirit world than most. I am less sensitive where the spirit would have to start physical activity for me to notice.

• Like 1

Xeno-Fish
13 minutes ago, dream jo said:

Thank you you but as always seem spirit I have all my life I have

I've even seen in graveyard a few times when I've done t buy very exercises I must have inherited this gift of my ancestors I must have gone my mum was bit pychic I must have got a full-on of it

Belief shapes perception. I'll just leave it at that. 

• Thanks 1

dream jo
17 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Fascinating to me. Yes, I believe you are likely to be more sensitive to the spirit world than most. I am less sensitive where the spirit would have to start physical activity for me to notice.

I think it's definitely in of my ancestors I definitely inherited Usher's gift this precious gift of my ancestors I had to pay out I must have doneThank you for some reason every time I sent lose somebody I love it seems to be stronger and stronger my connection connection

• Like 1

kidagakash
On 4/11/2021 at 9:56 AM, Xeno-Fish said:

Belief shapes perception. I'll just leave it at that. 

Can't have a proper controversial discussion without one of our dedicated skeptics present. Keeps imaginations from running wild

Xeno-Fish
6 hours ago, kidagakash said:

Can't have a proper controversial discussion without one of our dedicated skeptics present. Keeps imaginations from running wild

Would've been much easier on your part to just comment on the threads topic, than to neededlessly complain about me. 

dream jo

I've seen spirit all my life if not just a funeral one not just a funeral one but I've sent it in a spiritualist church spirit I have to clear is dear some people are saying it but I have and saw some of the median to say the same ones I've seen and what is sceptics a number leavers and non-believers to lay See It For Themselves and changes her life forever for me ME1 I'm a funerals I pick up energy and Vibes I do it's something I was born with a gift what God give me mi-soul know I tried to use it

Bed of chaos

Sorry for your loss and hope u can take it easy a couple days.

dream jo
13 hours ago, Bed of chaos said:

Sorry for your loss and hope u can take it easy a couple days.

Thank you we had a funeral 2 weeks ago 2 weeks ago we did did we buried Ashes what she asked me to do a long time ago I just hope I carried out every wish she asked for I did for my mum asked me at the because she knew I out of all three kids 3 kids will carry out overseas wishes which I did but I'm I did at 11:11 but you wanted I did just cannot be there yeah and she died because of covid-19 mils all eyes I would have been there air and stay there to the 1 funeral people picked up I would have waited there I would have