Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I saw spirit in the funeral home

dream jo

today when I went to see my mum in the chapel of rest when was waiting area I saw spirit when one of the funeral directors let us in in my mum's chapel of rest bedroom but I say nothing to nobody tell now but I know that I saw I sourced with it

but I know all funeral poems is haunted like nursing homes and care homes 2 because they're Hunt 2 they are haunted 2
 because in 2018 I saw a ghost in my Mum's home clear as there walking along the corridor so clear I mention to the stuff in my Mum's car at 1 care home some of them sorted to but somebody Young Ones so they're saying it will be terrified but all stuff said to
 but I know all films all funeral homes is Haunted and care homes is haunted and hospitals is haunted and nursing homes is Haunted and I know graveyards is Haunted because he has a go I saw spirits in their two kids in 1960s clothes plane in a graveyard I saw so clear

even another time I saw tutorial man standing under a tree I did clear as there I did paper used to say I am not right in the head but I know I say split it was speakers for it I do God give me a gift and I will use it my mum was Bruce Lee gifted to my mum was spiritually gifted to but I've learnt my gift on and off over the years

• Like 3

Thank you you but as always seem spirit I have all my life I have

I've even seen in graveyard a few times when I've done t buy very exercises I must have inherited this gift of my ancestors I must have gone my mum was bit pychic I must have got a full-on of it

• Haha 1

Fascinating to me. Yes, I believe you are likely to be more sensitive to the spirit world than most. I am less sensitive where the spirit would have to start physical activity for me to notice.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dream jo said:

Thank you you but as always seem spirit I have all my life I have

I've even seen in graveyard a few times when I've done t buy very exercises I must have inherited this gift of my ancestors I must have gone my mum was bit pychic I must have got a full-on of it

Belief shapes perception. I'll just leave it at that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Fascinating to me. Yes, I believe you are likely to be more sensitive to the spirit world than most. I am less sensitive where the spirit would have to start physical activity for me to notice.

I think it's definitely in of my ancestors I definitely inherited Usher's gift this precious gift of my ancestors I had to pay out I must have doneThank you for some reason every time I sent lose somebody I love it seems to be stronger and stronger my connection connection

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/11/2021 at 9:56 AM, Xeno-Fish said:

Belief shapes perception. I'll just leave it at that. 

Can't have a proper controversial discussion without one of our dedicated skeptics present. Keeps imaginations from running wild

6 hours ago, kidagakash said:

Can't have a proper controversial discussion without one of our dedicated skeptics present. Keeps imaginations from running wild

Would've been much easier on your part to just comment on the threads topic, than to neededlessly complain about me. 

• Like 1

I've seen spirit all my life if not just a funeral one not just a funeral one but I've sent it in a spiritualist church spirit I have to clear is dear some people are saying it but I have and saw some of the median to say the same ones I've seen and what is sceptics a number leavers and non-believers to lay See It For Themselves and changes her life forever for me ME1 I'm a funerals I pick up energy and Vibes I do it's something I was born with a gift what God give me mi-soul know I tried to use it

• Haha 1

Sorry for your loss and hope u can take it easy a couple days.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Bed of chaos said:

Sorry for your loss and hope u can take it easy a couple days.

Thank you we had a funeral 2 weeks ago 2 weeks ago we did did we buried Ashes what she asked me to do a long time ago I just hope I carried out every wish she asked for I did for my mum asked me at the because she knew I out of all three kids 3 kids will carry out overseas wishes which I did but I'm I did at 11:11 but you wanted I did just cannot be there yeah and she died because of covid-19 mils all eyes I would have been there air and stay there to the 1 funeral people picked up I would have waited there I would have

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2021 at 4:03 AM, Xeno-Fish said:

Would've been much easier on your part to just comment on the threads topic, than to neededlessly complain about me. 

Lol so cynical. I was giving you a nod towards the benefit of your presence here. It's okay to accept a compliment ;)

6 minutes ago, kidagakash said:

Lol so cynical. I was giving you a nod towards the benefit of your presence here. It's okay to accept a compliment ;)

I'm used to getting insulted for my skeptics. So I don't process compliments too well. 

• Like 1

I'll remember 4 years ago I saw spirits in my mum's nursing home clay today clear as the dear clear as day I did every funeral home clear as as day even when I walk past the funeral home I see it in the window walking past clear dear

I've even saying it in the spiritualist church very clear ASDA asking friends to the S8 some cnr some say yes but the ones I see it I like me I can see and sense of it say and sent spirit I know there's a few aspects sceptics about

But I made him telling him what he has saying heard mediums and psychics tell them what they said I heard I was born Gifted like my mum mum my dad was gifted to on this to he was it's in my blood I remember as a kid contagious certain teachers told me an amount of nothing I'm A Loser I'm not right in the head I'm not normal I'm a bit of space I could say what they could not say

But my Spiritualist Church put me right yes so more good than me then bad

I've sent I've sensed I have sensed I have sent to it and mushroom skirt I have sent response to it I have sent whispering spirits all my life and seeing spirit all my life

If it had not little covid-19 I would in a class as a church I would have been a professional medium but it's on hold for next few years thanks to covered

Well I've had my first vaccine which is tough baby back a bit split in the graveyard and a few friends of mine have saying it but they are mediums clairvoyants psychics 2 and a few of them is like me born with a gift but I will see their names because it's private I wish I could have talked to hopefully soon because they get where I am coming from

On 5/15/2021 at 10:45 AM, Xeno-Fish said:

I'm used to getting insulted for my skeptics. So I don't process compliments too well. 

although we don't always see eye-to-eye I respect your input on topics and it IS important to have a skeptic's point of view. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've even sing spirits leaving the crematorium Chimneys I have clear as day so I'm not I am going nuts I am gifted just didn't realise how gift it I am mum was gifted to like this she was it's in the blood

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2021 at 6:36 PM, dream jo said:

today when I went to see my mum in the chapel of rest when was waiting area I saw spirit when one of the funeral directors let us in in my mum's chapel of rest bedroom but I say nothing to nobody tell now but I know that I saw I sourced with it

but I know all funeral poems is haunted like nursing homes and care homes 2 because they're Hunt 2 they are haunted 2
 because in 2018 I saw a ghost in my Mum's home clear as there walking along the corridor so clear I mention to the stuff in my Mum's car at 1 care home some of them sorted to but somebody Young Ones so they're saying it will be terrified but all stuff said to
 but I know all films all funeral homes is Haunted and care homes is haunted and hospitals is haunted and nursing homes is Haunted and I know graveyards is Haunted because he has a go I saw spirits in their two kids in 1960s clothes plane in a graveyard I saw so clear

even another time I saw tutorial man standing under a tree I did clear as there I did paper used to say I am not right in the head but I know I say split it was speakers for it I do God give me a gift and I will use it my mum was Bruce Lee gifted to my mum was spiritually gifted to but I've learnt my gift on and off over the years

I ve seen people in my eyes  because I had a stroke, but its only in my eyes vision that mess up my eyes :)

• Thanks 1

I have never seen what I would refer to as a spirit or ghost. But I have felt them throughout my life. As if you have you’re back turned and someone walks up behind you. But the feeling can be 360 degrees around me but looking up towards it I see nothing. My mother passed away in 2019 and I felt it for months it about ran me crazy. I paid my brothers grave a visit and asked him to please tell mom to chill out before she ran me nuts. To tell her I loved her with all of my heart but I had kids of my own to finish raising. And that worked for me. I dreamed about her nearly ever night for months. But after doing that things went back to normal. I can still feel her presence along with my dad and brother but not all the time like I was. Some people need concealing to get past it either from a doctor or spiritual advisor. I’m hard headed I guess I let it drag out until I went by my brothers grave. It sounds like you are having similar issues and you should seek advice on it from someone. Life is complicated if you let it get to you. 

No my sent a spirit is getting stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger today I saw spirit and side and all today old tree getting stronger and stronger and the gift is getting stronger and bigger I'm not married I am not married I am not very good about because I know I've lost the plot

• Haha 1

• 11 months later...

I still see it when I go past the funeral home Spirit from there I do I'm no I'm not going crazy bunkers cuz I know that I say

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, dream jo said:

I still see it when I go past the funeral home Spirit from there I do I'm no I'm not going crazy bunkers cuz I know that I say

Let's not mince words, you are a full-on loon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, dream jo said:

You always doubt what you see at first with this but nobody else knows what you can pick up on. As long as you don't let this affect your ability to function as a human there is nothing wrong with being aware of the paranormal jo.

Sorry for your loss Dream Jo...Condolences. :(

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you it's been over here since she long past but I still say spirit when I go past a funeral home I do but I sent goods with it I sent isense good spirit I do when I go past there