Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BLM real estate buying binge

WVK

Related article from Britain....

BLM founder is branded a 'FRAUD' after buying a $1.4 million home in an upscale mostly white enclave in LA

• Patrisse Cullors, 37, has bought an expansive property in Topanga Canyon
  • The district in which the BLM founder will now live is 88% white and 1.8% black

UK Mail

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Related article from Britain....

BLM founder is branded a 'FRAUD' after buying a $1.4 million home in an upscale mostly white enclave in LA

• Patrisse Cullors, 37, has bought an expansive property in Topanga Canyon
  • The district in which the BLM founder will now live is 88% white and 1.8% black

UK Mail

If that’s Marxism count mei in!

• Haha 3

In Dec. 10 BLM chapters issued an open letter criticizing organization for lack of transparency (about finances). Also, Mike Browns father put out a video stating "where's the money going". I'm curious how this will pan out. If they're (supposedly) raking in around 100mil a year and the chapters barely see anything, idk. Good luck.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 3

I’m shocked. SHOCKED I tell you that there’s corruption in an organisation that is so clearly well organised.*

*sarcasm.

• Haha 3

Actually Patrisse Cullors owns 4 homes since 2016 and was looking for a 5th one in the Bahamas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Hawken said:

Actually Patrisse Cullors owns 4 homes since 2016 and was looking for a 5th one in the Bahamas.

Shhhhh.

You're not supposed to mention any of this!

• Haha 2

....during an interview with Marc Lamont Hill for Black News Tonight on Thursday, Ms Cullors described the scrutiny over her homes as a “racist and sexist” attack by the “right-wing media”.

Ms Cullors also rejected claims that the purchases go against her self-described ideology as a “trained Marxist”, explaining that she bought the homes for her family, and defines her wealth “as my family’s money, as well”.

She added: “I think that is critique that is wanting. The way that I live my life is a direct support to Black people, including my Black family members, first and foremost.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/black-lives-matter-founder-breaks-down-in-interview-over-right-wing-attacks-on-her-new-home/ar-BB1fJnsM?

• Haha 3

On 4/17/2021 at 8:22 AM, Eldorado said:

....during an interview with Marc Lamont Hill for Black News Tonight on Thursday, Ms Cullors described the scrutiny over her homes as a “racist and sexist” attack by the “right-wing media”.

Ms Cullors also rejected claims that the purchases go against her self-described ideology as a “trained Marxist”, explaining that she bought the homes for her family, and defines her wealth “as my family’s money, as well”.

She added: “I think that is critique that is wanting. The way that I live my life is a direct support to Black people, including my Black family members, first and foremost.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/black-lives-matter-founder-breaks-down-in-interview-over-right-wing-attacks-on-her-new-home/ar-BB1fJnsM?

Reporting facts is right wing and racist. I knew it !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/17/2021 at 6:22 AM, Eldorado said:

Hmmm... it's almost as if this term "trained Marxist" is meaningless.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Hmmm... it's almost as if this term "trained Marxist" is meaningless.

I don't know about that. She seems to be living the Marxist ideal of spending other peoples money on yourself if you're at the top of the pyramid. Do you think Marxist leaders were paid the same as everyone else and lived in the state housing? 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

I don't know about that. She seems to be living the Marxist ideal of spending other peoples money on yourself if you're at the top of the pyramid. Do you think Marxist leaders were paid the same as everyone else and lived in the state housing? 

What I think is that when Khan-Cullors says she is a "trained Marxist" is that she if FOS.

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

What I think is that when Khan-Cullors says she is a "trained Marxist" is that she if FOS.

So you don't agree with people defining themselves? Or just when it comes to Marxism? 

I mean, we let people self identify as anything these days. Self described communist or self described fascist (or even self described man/woman if you want to go that far).

Why can't she identify as a "trained Marxist"?

1 minute ago, Hugh Mungus said:

So you don't agree with people defining themselves? Or just when it comes to Marxism? 

I mean, we let people self identify as anything these days. Self described communist or self described fascist (or even self described man/woman if you want to go that far).

Why can't she identify as a "trained Marxist"?

Where do you go to get trained to be a Marxist?  What certificate are you awarded?

Sometimes nomenclature is chosen as rhetoric.

• Thanks 1

On 4/18/2021 at 9:46 PM, Golden Duck said:

Where do you go to get trained to be a Marxist?  What certificate are you awarded?

Marxist school is on the other side of town from where the Nazi school is.

• Haha 3

On 4/18/2021 at 9:46 PM, Golden Duck said:

Public school. 

• Thanks 2

On 4/19/2021 at 1:46 PM, Golden Duck said:

The point being, who are you to say she isn't a trained marxist when she claims to be?

You wouldn't do the same for other claims made by people self identifying as what they feel that they are.

Edited by Hugh Mungus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hugh Mungus said:

The point being, who are you to say she isn't a trained marxist when she claims to be?

You wouldn't do the same for other claims made by people self identifying as what they feel that they are.

Sure I would.  For example, based on your last paragraph you have no idea what you're talking about.

Similarly, while Cullors claims Marx's ideas on economics make sense, she doesn't utter a thing of economic substance.  Marxism is an umbrella term and she doesn't demonstrate that she understands that.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Sure I would.  For example, based on your last paragraph you have no idea what you're talking about.

Similarly, while Cullors claims Marx's ideas on economics make sense, she doesn't utter a thing of economic substance.  Marxism is an umbrella term and she doesn't demonstrate that she understands that.

So you are gate keeping Marxism now? Noone is a true Marxist until old ducky says you are?

We let people decide how they identify themselves in all aspects of life. 

1 hour ago, Hugh Mungus said:

So you are gate keeping Marxism now? Noone is a true Marxist until old ducky says you are?

We let people decide how they identify themselves in all aspects of life. 

Ahh...NO...WE DON'T!

Can you identify as a trained medical professional?

Besides, if you bothered to read the words I wrote you might undetstand that I said "trained Marxist" is meaningless.  I never placed a prohibition on being FOS.

3 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Ahh...NO...WE DON'T!

Can you identify as a trained medical professional?

Besides, if you bothered to read the words I wrote you might undetstand that I said "trained Marxist" is meaningless.  I never placed a prohibition on being FOS.

Fair call. I suppose there is a difference in definition between trained marxist and marxist. Either way shes a commie