Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

COVID-19 vaccine linked to the Mark of the Beast?

Eldorado

The mark of the beast – a cryptic mark in Revelation which indicates allegiance to Satan – has been invoked by fringe Christian figures throughout the pandemic in reference to what they deem to be the evil of masks and vaccines.

It ranges from the seemingly metaphorical likening of vaccine passports by a Republican House representative to something like “Biden’s mark of the beast” to the more literal interpretation that those getting a vaccine would be marked as followers of Satan.

It is tempting to dismiss such beliefs out of hand. After all, it is a fringe idea promoted by conspiracy theorists. But the idea has gained enough traction that some medical establishments have felt the need to address it head on.

Minneapolis-based Hennepin Healthcare, for example, states in an online fact sheet that “the COVID-19 vaccines do not contain … The Mark of the Beast.”

Full sermon at the Conversation

Edited by Eldorado
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

The beast doesn't exist 

Therefore, the mark of the beast does not exist

Therefore, the vaccine does not contain the mark of the beast 

There, controversy solved

• Like 6

According to Revelation the mark of the will only come after the emergence of a blaspheming seven headed beast with 10 horns, so until I see that I'm not worried. If that beast is indeed here I must have missed it. :innocent:... Oh and there is supposed to be a dragon there aswell.

Sometimes I wonder if these people have actually read revelation. Its really trippy.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 7

24 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

The beast doesn't exist

Well, Emperor Nero did exist, but he's been dead for 2000 years.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Sometimes I wonder if these people have actually read revelation. Its really trippy.

Damn sure is, like an end of times story from someone who just took a heroic dose of mushrooms

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

In my mind, it's not about weather we believe in revelations,but weather the people who rule the world.the rothchilds, Rockefellers etc.

The people who own the central banks,

Do they believe it and are they manipulating things to try to make them happen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eldorado said:

It is tempting to dismiss such beliefs out of hand.

Yes, it is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

What nobody realizes is it's a bloody satire....:hmm:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Piney said:

What nobody realizes is it's a bloody satire....:hmm:

Sadly we have some people on this very site who believes that it is a real account of future events. :( 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Sadly we have some people on this very site who believes that it is a real account of future events. :( 

I am starting to be afraid to question anything I read on UM.

Whatever I say, I will be offending someone's cherished beliefs. it seems. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

What the "mark of the beast" really is, is a reference to those mortal traits that are unworthy of being maintained when you get to heaven.

In everyone's experience there, after a certain amount of time and after a certain amount of progress, the "mark of the beast" finally, will be erased from who you are.

The Seventh Mansion World

47:9.1

The experience on this sphere is the crowning achievement of the immediate postmortal career. During your sojourn here you will receive the instruction of many teachers, all of whom will co-operate in the task of preparing you for residence on the next higher sphere. Any discernible differences between those mortals hailing from the isolated and retarded worlds and those survivors from the more advanced and enlightened spheres are virtually obliterated during the sojourn on the seventh mansion world. Here you will be purged of all the remnants of unfortunate heredity, unwholesome environment, and unspiritual planetary tendencies. The last remnants of the “mark of the beast” are here eradicated.

Edited by Will Do

8 minutes ago, ted hughes said:

Whatever I say, I will be offending someone's cherished beliefs. it seems. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Leaving aside the absolute certainty that the issue is ridiculous and is spread by those "less intelligent" (no arrogance there, what?) the connection between what's happening with this vaccine and with that prophecy is actually logical.  No one is sure what the "mark" actually will be except that it will be used to identify people and will determine, AT THE TIME OF THE END, whether they will be able to "buy or sell".

The restrictions being placed on people who refuse this vaccine will continue to increase.  When social pressure isn't enough, IMO, we'll see corporate America beginning to wage their own pressure campaigns.  So, my question to those who mock this belief is, is there ANYTHING that could convince you?  I think we all know the answer.  Meanwhile, follow the sheep and stay safe, government is looking out for ya B)  

I'm not an anti-vaxxer but I'm also not convinced these "vaccines" are necessary.  I'll make a decision this year and if I begin to see a pressure campaign expanding here, I'll definitely REFUSE the jab.  

3 hours ago, diddyman68 said:

Do they believe it and are they manipulating things to try to make them happen.

No, they don't believe it.  

26 minutes ago, and then said:

Leaving aside the absolute certainty that the issue is ridiculous and is spread by those "less intelligent" (no arrogance there, what?) the connection between what's happening with this vaccine and with that prophecy is actually logical.  No one is sure what the "mark" actually will be except that it will be used to identify people and will determine, AT THE TIME OF THE END, whether they will be able to "buy or sell".

The restrictions being placed on people who refuse this vaccine will continue to increase.  When social pressure isn't enough, IMO, we'll see corporate America beginning to wage their own pressure campaigns.  So, my question to those who mock this belief is, is there ANYTHING that could convince you?  I think we all know the answer.  Meanwhile, follow the sheep and stay safe, government is looking out for ya B)  

I'm not an anti-vaxxer but I'm also not convinced these "vaccines" are necessary.  I'll make a decision this year and if I begin to see a pressure campaign expanding here, I'll definitely REFUSE the jab.  

I can understand what you are saying except the bits I've highlighted. I can't see what 'the connection is,' what you mean by 'at the end', 'buy or sell', or what we 'need convincing of'. Perhaps it is not aimed at me though.

25 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

No, they don't believe it.  

This is another one of those threads where I feel I have arrived too late to the party to understand what is going on.

I'll get my coat...

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, ted hughes said:

This is another one of those threads where I feel I have arrived too late to the party to understand what is going on.

I'll get my coat...

You are too hard on yourself.  Don't operate under the assumption that anybody else knows what is going on either.  Personally though, I don't believe the couple of hundred people that control 80% of the wealth in the world make their plans based on Revelations.As a rule,  I am an anti-conspiracist.  I know that there are secret groups and there are secret plans, but most of the events in the world  happen more out of chance than in a controlled plan.  JMO of course. Welcome to UM by the way.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, and then said:

So, my question to those who mock this belief is, is there ANYTHING that could convince you?

A bunch of angels with multiple animal heads and four wings, accompanied by gigantic, eye covered wheels within wheels coming down from the sky in thunder and lightning and saying "Yeah it's all true, fam"
And even then I'd still be unconvinced that Yahweh would be what he claims to be.

Right now I stay with the explanation that actually has evidence for it: That Revelations is a political allegory.

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, and then said:

I'm not an anti-vaxxer

This claim totally contradicts the impression I had of you. Do you get the flu vaccine? What other vaccines have you gotten?

but I'm also not convinced these "vaccines" are necessary. 

Why?

if I begin to see a pressure campaign expanding here, I'll definitely REFUSE the jab.  

So basically you'll be fine so long as nobody starts telling you what to do? Grow up, child.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 5

13 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

Well, Emperor Nero did exist, but he's been dead for 2000 years.

Good call Orphalesion.  Most people seem to have forgotten that the 666 mystery by St. John the Divine is actually a reference to Nero.  And truth be told, when he started out Nero was a pretty good and conscientious ruler (but became worse the longer he remained in office).  Was he so very wrong for outlawing what was essentially a cult of masochists who may or may not have been cannibals?  Incidentally, back then, because the Jews had no idols they were considered to be atheists, which was nearly correct, as they disbelieved in nearly every god except one they couldn't experience.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 2