Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mossad said behind power cut at Iran nuclear site; Iran calls it ‘terror attack’

Grim Reaper 6

Israel’s Mossad security service is responsible for the power cut to Iran’s Natanz nuclear facility, causing a significant disruption to uranium enrichment at the site, unidentified Western intelligence sources tell Hebrew media: Mossad said behind power cut at Iran nuclear site; Iran calls it 'terror attack' | The Times of Israel

IDF vs Mossad: National interest takes back seat for credit - analysis IDF vs Mossad: National interest takes back seat for credit - analysis - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)  Some of the vibe coming out of these calls appeared to show IDF officials pointing the finger at the Mossad as making an unauthorized leak to grab some media glory – even in an operation that, if Israeli, would have been carried out primarily by the IDF and the Israel Navy. Revealing alleged Israeli involvement was unusual in that Jerusalem generally prefers to keep a low profile when it undertakes such attacks.

• Thanks 1

Israel's Leftist Globalist wing seems as strong as it is elsewhere in the west.  Throwing a monkey in the wrench without bombing facilities and potentially killing innocents seems like a GOOD thing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, and then said:

Israel's Leftist Globalist wing seems as strong as it is elsewhere in the west.  Throwing a monkey in the wrench without bombing facilities and potentially killing innocents seems like a GOOD thing.

Sheesh. Any dressing to go with this word salad? Blue cheese would go well. 

It's not like the Israelis have done it before, right? Hello Stuxnet. Pepperidge farms remembers.

Coming from the boys who repeatedly refused nuclear Inspections, refused to acknowledge they even had the weapons for decades, and how many they had, I'd say the Israelis are hypocrites. Big time. Care to debate this, and then?

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Iran says it will wipe Israel of the map.  If Iran is building a nuclear reactor capable of producing weapons grade uranium I would want that facility taken out and so should the rest of the world. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Sheesh. Any dressing to go with this word salad? Blue cheese would go well. 

It's not like the Israelis have done it before, right? Hello Stuxnet. Pepperidge farms remembers.

Coming from the boys who repeatedly refused nuclear Inspections, refused to acknowledge they even had the weapons for decades, and how many they had, I'd say the Israelis are hypocrites. Big time. Care to debate this, and then?

Which countries has Israel threatened to wipe off the map?  Maybe I missed that part.

• Thanks 4

11 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Which countries has Israel threatened to wipe off the map?  Maybe I missed that part.

There are no threats, they are doing it infront of our eyes. So, how was your mandatory daily aliegence pledge to Israel today? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, odas said:

There are no threats, they are doing it infront of our eyes. 

Example?  

So, how was your mandatory daily aliegence pledge to Israel today? 

I'm sorry you have me confused with someone else possibly.  

• Like 2

No clue if what these sources say are true of not.

But it's interesting this was a cyber attack.

According to Hebrew media, the apparent cyberattack on the Natanz site caused “severe damage at the heart of Iran’s enrichment program."

I don't want Iran to have nukes either. They claim it's just nuclear energy. But unlike the rest of us, Israel dosen't really have the luxury of trusting that that's the truth.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I don't want Iran to have nukes either. They claim it's just nuclear energy. But unlike the rest of us, Israel dosen't really have the luxury of trusting that that's the truth.

I don't feel that the rest of the world has that luxury either.  the result of just one nuclear weapon being used on a population today will send the world spinning into chaos we may never recover from.  Iran should not even be allowed nuclear energy imo.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

I don't feel that the rest of the world has that luxury either.  the result of just one nuclear weapon being used on a population today will send the world spinning into chaos we may never recover from.  Iran should not even be allowed nuclear energy imo.

The claim they just want alternate energy seems like a bad excuse to me.

Like I'm not super familiar with Iran's geographical markup, but I assume they have sun, wind, and water there. Options for alternative energy.

• Like 2

Just now, spartan max2 said:

The claim they just want alternate energy seems like a bad excuse to me.

Like I'm not super familiar with Iran's geographical markup, but I assume they have sun, wind, and water there. Options for alternative energy.

All of those are very inefficient currently.  Let them burn coal.   

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Israel claimed the same. Both sides are involved with espionage against the other. Who's right? Why did this whole kerfuffle start? Plus who unilaterally took land away from who, and gave it to whom? Who keeps taking more land, one bite at a time? Waiting for the inevitable anti-Semitism claims to erupt. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Israel claimed the same.

I'm not following. Do you mean claimed the same on nuclear energy? 

48 minutes ago, OverSword said:

All of those are very inefficient currently.  Let them burn coal.   

Let's boot you from your home, and see how you feel. Then let complete strangers move in while you get to watch.

Edited by Hankenhunter

Just now, spartan max2 said:

I'm not following. Do you mean claimed the same on nuclear energy? 

Exactly. Israel was worse than Iran in that they absolutely refused nuclear Inspections, and refused to admit they had nuclear weapons, and when they finally admitted it,  they refused to say how many, and of what types. Spoiler alert: they had all types. Unbiased history is your friend.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Let's boot you from your home, and see how you feel. Then let complete strangers move in while you get to watch.

Did someone boot the Iranians from their home?  I know some Iranians fled from their home and live here now but I didn't know it was Israel that chased them away.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

Did someone boot the Iranians from their home?  I know some Iranians fled from their home and live here now but I didn't know it was Israel that chased them away.  

Pardon me. Palestinians. Same peoples.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Exactly. Israel was worse than Iran in that they absolutely refused nuclear Inspections, and refused to admit they had nuclear weapons, and when they finally admitted it,  they refused to say how many, and of what types. Spoiler alert: they had all types. Unbiased history is your friend.

And they still haven't threatened the utter antihalation of another country.  Do you get why a nation doing so may be a bit of a red flag? 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

Just now, Hankenhunter said:

Pardon me. Palestinians. 

Not part of this conversation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, odas said:

But a huge part of the issue.

Oh yeah.  Iran cares soooo much about Palestinians that they may be willing to nuke them to get rid of Israel.  You religious bias is showing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Oh yeah.  Iran cares soooo much about Palestinians that they may be willing to nuke them to get rid of Israel.  You religious bias is showing.

Religious bias? You have me confused with someone else, possibly.

1 minute ago, odas said:

Religious bias? You have me confused with someone else, possibly.

No.  I don't. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1