Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Volcano Eruptions

docyabut2

Anyone go on the Edgar Cayce`s predictions

https://www.edgarcayce.org/about-us/blog/blog-posts/predictions-from-edgar-cayce-erupting-volcanoes-and-multiple-earthquakes/#:~:text=It is among the deadliest volcanoes on the,a damaging flood from Utah to southern Nevada.

I know he said the one of these volcanos will erupt and three months later  California will have the biggest earthquake .

The 1902 eruption of Mount Pelée was a volcanic eruption on the island of Martinique in the Lesser Antilles Volcanic Arc of the eastern Caribbean, which was one of the deadliest eruptions in recorded history.

will there be another one on Mount Pelée ?

If either one of these two volcanoes erupts, Cayce predicts that earthquakes will follow three months later in the southern coast of California, and these quakes will cause a damaging flood from Utah to southern Nevada.

Edited by docyabut2

Since this is about Cayce's predictions, I've moved this topic to the modern mysteries and prophecies area. 

1 minute ago, rashore said:

Since this is about Cayce's predictions, I've moved this topic to the modern mysteries and prophecies area. 

ok:)

Prophesying volcanic eruptions and earthquakes is like predicting rain i.e. wait long enough and they will happen, anyway.  

I guessing if it will be the  Mt. Vesuvius :)so if its hits there it should be a California evacuation.

Cayce predicts that earthquakes will follow three months later in the southern coast of California, and these quakes will cause a damaging flood from Utah to southern Nevada

Edited by docyabut2

On 4/12/2021 at 9:13 PM, docyabut2 said:

I guess if any of the two volcanos hits the world , California will be hit to :(

No.

Geology doesn't work like that.

Also, volcanoes are pretty small in the overall scheme of things.  A reasonably good comparison is to think of the Earth as something the size of a picnic table and the tectonic plates as big platters on top of a picnic table.

On that scale, the volcanoes are about the size of ants.

So if you had a thousand of them, they would affect things (Large Igneous Province -- basically supervolcano field that erupts for several million years.)  One volcano, like one ant, isn't going to affect anything.

The laws of physics don't change because someone has a vision.  So all the eclipses, blood moons, volcanic eruptions and so forth don't make any impact on the planet, and changes produced by earthquakes are surface and not universal.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

I guessing if it will be the  Mt. Vesuvius :)so if its hits there it should be a California evacuation.

Cayce predicts that earthquakes will follow three months later in the southern coast of California, and these quakes will cause a damaging flood from Utah to southern Nevada

The laws of physics don't change just because someone has a vision.

• Like 1