Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angelic Cloud

Superfly

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Althalus

• Chupacabra_Lover

• Nirwana

• thebutterfly

I have seen something similar to this before, all I will say is that it is not photoshoped, either that or my scanner program is busted.

That and I have never seen any cloud formation even remotely like it before.

Call me a party pooper but i don't see anything strange about seeing angels,creatures etc. in clouds, it's up to the individual on what they see, in another thread about an image in the clouds, there was alot of different opinions, it's how that person see's it , some see the same thing others don't.

I agree with neenron,

It can be interpreted many different ways. personally, I think it's a very interesting cloud formation, but nothing unusual in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Cloud formations are interesting. You can see just about anything you want in them, from angels to UFOs to Micky Mouse. One time I think I even saw Mr. Rogers elbow in a cloud.

Though cloud formations make beautiful, fascinating images, there is nothing new here.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

its a awsome cloud but i dont really see any angelic figures.. ill try n keep starin at it though.. thanx for the pic.

If you look at right hand corner you see a bit of cloud that looks like a hand sticking it's middle finger up.

I see no angelic symbol/picture

Apparently when 9/11 happened a demon like face appeared in the clouds of smoke from the twin towers and an object like a rocket shot through the building and a diagonal angle although the planes went in straight forwards hmm.gif

I see nothing but clouds, maybe they are wispy because of the wind.

OT: All of these old threads are being dragged up, what's with that?

• 1 month later...
If you look at right hand corner you see a bit of cloud that looks like a hand sticking it's middle finger up.

I see no angelic symbol/picture

Apparently when 9/11 happened a demon like face appeared in the clouds of smoke from the twin towers and an object like a rocket shot through the building and a diagonal angle although the planes went in straight forwards  hmm.gif

649185[/snapback]

Apparently that was photoshoped wink2.gif and I kinda see an agelic like figure in that pic but I agree with neen depends on the person and we can see many different things on it BTW I don't think about angels as cloud like nor even angelic like at least not in this dimension.