Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pentagon confirms 'pyramid-shaped' UFO video footage is authentic

Still Waters

Doesn't what pentagon says is true or not, it's down to peoples opinions that matter.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

If they are alien craft, and they've been visiting us on the sly, I have to question the logic of the Doom Sayers online. Why would Aliens want to harm us? What could we have that they could possibly want that they couldn't get, or create somewhere else without the hassle?

If they wanted our planet, and all it contains we'd be dead by now without having a clue we'd been murdered. All it would take is a few well placed asteroids redirected.

Then theres the genetically modified super virus with 100% effacy. Much easier than using asteroids, without all the mess. Just need a sample of earth blood types. Again, murder without knowing we've been murdered.

Finally, the slavery theory. This ones hilarious. An advanced race, that has obviously advanced technology, needs slaves? For what? To be slaves when robotics are much safer, and last much longer than these disease prone meat sacks called humans? Highly illogical.

Finally, why run away from almost every encounter if they were up to something nefarious? There seems to be nothing the military can do to stop it, nevermind identify them. 

Logically, the best thing we can do is send up an invite, and invite them for tea to discuss a mutual relationship between species. Have we even tried that? No, because then the military would have to admit they're helpless, and that wouldn't be good for business. They'd be scared that the unlimited cash cow they've enjoyed for so long would dry up. Can't protect us? What good are you then? Let's put all that cash towards interspecies relationships, and peace.

If they are out there, having humanity united under one cause is not some thing the elites would want to happen. Their control over us would be highly eroded. If there are aliens visiting us, logic dictates they're here to help us, not hinder us, when destroying us would be much simpler, and cleaner.

All of the above are ifs. Please remember that before you try to shoot me down. Just logical conclusions made with the available data.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Doesn't what pentagon says is true or not, it's down to peoples opinions that matter.

To bad people are panicking already. Like sheep. You Tube is full of them. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
Spelling
  • Haha 1

I'm struggling to find the statement or the alleged email, or who the heck Susan Gough is.  Many claims here, but they all seem to lead back to a very vague reference at "The Black Vault", despite the suggestions that this was a major media release to many outlets..

I admit I haven't looked all that deeply - has anyone got back to some sort of actual DoD document?  The nearest I could find was a secondhand 'quote' in the US version of the Sun newspaper.  That quote came from the UFO promoters.

That fuzzy triangle looks a lot like an out of focus object taken by a camera with a three blade aperture system.  From http://www.savazzi.net/photography/enlarger_lenses.htm
3blade.jpg.51ad3933333f21de9285532cafb4cdf5.jpg
That type of aperture is not at all uncommon, especially in video and Night Vision equipment.  If the Dod 'verified' it, I'll bet they just verified that some employee took it, and they didn't actually analyse the imagery at all.  But at this stage I see no verification, just a secondhand claim.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

I'm struggling to find the statement or the alleged email, or who the heck Susan Gough is.  Many claims here, but they all seem to lead back to a very vague reference at "The Black Vault", despite the suggestions that this was a major media release to many outlets..

I admit I haven't looked all that deeply - has anyone got back to some sort of actual DoD document?  The nearest I could find was a secondhand 'quote' in the US version of the Sun newspaper.  That quote came from the UFO promoters.

That fuzzy triangle looks a lot like an out of focus object taken by a camera with a three blade aperture system.  From http://www.savazzi.net/photography/enlarger_lenses.htm
That type of aperture is not at all uncommon, especially in video and Night Vision equipment.  If the Dod 'verified' it, I'll bet they just verified that some employee took it, and they didn't actually analyse the imagery at all.  But at this stage I see no verification, just a secondhand claim.

I recall a whole bunch of smoking gun mother ship photos macabee analyzed that he concluded were not the same of the alleged object but of the camera aperture.

Ill wait for the worldwide headlines that pentagon says aliens and can prove it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

When I have time, I may come back and take a look at the footage, but I gotta say the screenshots look like they are godawful quality and low-res.

So at least they are consistent..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

It also looks like the recoil system under my lawn mower recoil cover.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

It also looks like the recoil system under my lawn mower recoil cover.

A semi famous alleged flying saucer picture from decades bsck was a trucks rear view mirror, and to this day some believers say no, its an alien craft.

• Like 4

Wonder if the aliens decided to incorporate conventional aircraft strobe lights after seeing them on human aircraft? :alien:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

A couple of intergalactic fender benders later, they're all sporting the Hazzard lights. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

A couple of intergalactic fender benders later, they're all sporting the Hazzard lights. 

They’d need them to be able to claim on insurance.

Hope they also have dashcam footage. I’m waiting for that YouTube compilation...

• Haha 1

Some of them have flashing led light in them...it make people turns head !

Amazon.com: Tableclothsfactory 3 Pack 16" Gold 4D Aluminum Foil  Self-Sealing Wholesale Diamond Shape Mylar Balloons: Home & Kitchen

Edited by Jon the frog

Somewhat reminded me of 1994 Stargate movie

• Like 1

Whilst I really really really hate saying this but don't reconnaissance balloons come in odd triangle type pyramid shapes?  I dunno if they would fly in a stable state like that or bobble and turn in the wind. 

Edited by mesuma

19 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

I think you nailed it, the other random crap floating in the background is "pyramid" shaped as well.

All they really captured was a distant flashing light. It makes me wonder why they would call this "authentic" while doing absolutely no analysis. Ineptitude or something else?

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, moonman said:

I think you nailed it, the other random crap floating in the background is "pyramid" shaped as well.

All they really captured was a distant flashing light. It makes me wonder why they would call this "authentic" while doing absolutely no analysis. Ineptitude or something else?

I am sure the pilots did analyze before reporting this, regardless of the amount of footage released. Is it always ineptitude if they draw a conclusion we don't want to believe?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I put his question forward in the wrong thread earlier- silly me, try again:

quoted from the article:

Gough told the publication: "I can confirm that the referenced photos and videos were taken by Navy personnel.

How does Gough know that the photos & videos were taken by navy personnel?

•  
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, moonman said:

It's an authentic ''UFO'' (unidentified flying object) because they didn't do any analysis to identify it precisely...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mesuma said:

Whilst I really really really hate saying this but don't reconnaissance balloons come in odd triangle type pyramid shapes?  I dunno if they would fly in a stable state like that or bobble and turn in the wind. 

Yes they do. Not exclusively but yes that's most common shape. Depending on attached equipment the stability varies along with what the weather conditions are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

I am sure the pilots did analyze before reporting this, regardless of the amount of footage released. Is it always ineptitude if they draw a conclusion we don't want to believe?

Ummm... they "drew a conclusion"?  Can you cite that?  All I can see is a secondhand verbal reference to the footage being taken by defense staff.  That is NOT, I repeat NOT a conclusion about what they filmed.

So, even if we can verify the quote.. it says NOTHING about what was in the imagery.  It might as well have been a selfie or #### - pic.....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I dunno. 

Pentagon saying that it is UAP and reports  hinting towards alien capability.

It is likely alien.

The intelligence officrea would've spotted a fake. 

Then any fancy ideas put forward here to discredit are quoted as proof that it must be a hoax but this time it is the Pentagon. You think they got duped by a sham video? Is this what people are saying?

I'm saying no. I say likely alien.

Yeah I know I will get shot down now but put your theory forward when you respond.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

Yes they do. Not exclusively but yes that's most common shape. Depending on attached equipment the stability varies along with what the weather conditions are.

That's what I thought.  The flashing beacon pretty much says aircraft to me (unless it's a reflection) but if balloons come in that shape then you already have two other possibilties to contend with. 

• Like 2