Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WTC  Coincidence

Dowdy

This would of been better if i put this up earlier because it was the topic at the time but i just found this on the web a few minutes ago and it's really interesting stuff.

The date of the attack: 9/11... 9 + 1 + 1 = 11

September 11th is the 254th day of the year (and 2 + 5 + 4 = 11)

After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.

September 11th, 1941 - Groundbreaking ceremony held on future grounds of the Pentagon, and construction begins.

Flight #11... 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11

Flight #77... 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11

Flight #77... ' 77 was the year the WTC was completed

Flight #93... ' 93 was the year the WTC was last bombed

Adding the digits of each Airplane's Flight Numbers yield an interesting series:

11 = Flight #11

12 = Flight #93 (9+3=12)

13 = Flight #175 (1+7+5=13)

14 = Flight #77 (7+7=14)

The Twin Towers... standing side by side, looked like the number 11

The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11

State of New York... The 11th State added to the Union

New York City... 11 Letters

Air Force One... 11 letters

Afghanistan... 11 Letters

The Pentagon... 11 Letters

George W. Bush ... 11 letters

Colin Powell... 11 letters

Ramzi Yousef... 11 Letters (convicted in the WTC 1993 attack)

World War III... 11 Letters

Now isn't that interesting  ::)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• Mystify

• odinsupreme

• R0bby

Top Posters In This Topic

Dowdy,

I do agree that this coincidental, but as everyone else I'm sure would agree...doesn't mean anything. People have way to much time on their hands. There will always be multiple ways of associating numbers with events. Due to the fact that numbers are a universal language and used everywhere on Earth.

It's nice to know that someone took the time to associate the latest tradegy with some possible meaning...but what is it. 11? And their point was????   The only point they've made was that they know what the word association means.

I think that before this Bill gates was the latest target in number association. His was with the anti christ and 666 theory.

In My Opinion.....

It's a crock. :)

Mystify is right. If you take the time, you can choose a different number and associate it with many different things related to the attacks. It doesn't mean anything.

Dowdy, for your information, flight 77 had 64 people on board, not 65. So the number is 10, not 11. In my opinion, even that small error takes away from the validity of that web site you found. Speaking of the number 10:

The words twin towers have 10 letters.

The word terrorists have 10 letters.

The words white house have 10 letters.

Does that mean the number 10 is significant? Absolutely not. It's not even interesting. Any reasonable number can be associated with a variety of things related to the attacks. Like Mystify said, it's a crock.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

Thanks Homer

No offense should be taken personally Dowdy. We know you weren't the socially deprived person with all the time in the world who came up with those useless facts.

But none less... they are a crock :)

I'm sure you would agree given the circumstances.

And so what if everything turns out to be 11? 11-11 is a holy date in the southern part of my country. That's officially the beginning of the 'carnaval' ..(ODIN HELP! hoe vertaal je 'carnaval' in dit lastige rot Engels?'  season. It means a week of drinking beer and dressing up like weirdos. Although the partying itself takes place end February and begin May, the official date of the season's start is 11 november. So... only happy thoughts for me here!

R0bby,

Is dressing like wierdos the RESULT of drinking beer? ;D Either way, it sounds like my kind of 'carnaval' ;D

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

R0bby

Carneval isn't only aboput drinking beer, it is also about the candies that they throw out of parade cars.. But yes, beer is a huge pary of it..

Odin Supreme 8)