Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sorta Poll

Guest King Pillow

Guest King Pillow

Hi, im starting a strange poll thing, since im not a member i can't do a real poll, so ill do my own! Ok this is it, post the strangest monster photo you have even seen! Tell what the photo is supposed to be of and when if it was taken (time is not mandatory) this site rocks!!!!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Magikman

• Homer

King Pillow,

You have been active at this site for the past few days, and you have stated more than once that you like this place. Why don't you register and become a member? That way you can start a real poll, as well as take advantage of the other benefits smile.gif

King Pillow,

Here's a quick link to the registration page : Click Here

Guest King Pillow

Im not allowed to put my email on the web, is there any other way to register without using a emial???? unsure.gif

Im not allowed to put my email on the web, is there any other way to register without using a emial???? unsure.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Gee, I wonder why that is? You could always have your parents send Saruman an email vouching for you, that may do the trick. More importantly, try to maintain a single identity and keep the foolishness to a minimum, just a friendly piece of advise.

King Pillow - just type anything in the E-Mail field, 'me@myhouse.com' would be sufficient. As long as you don't subscribe to topics for E-Mail notification you shouldn't have any problems.