Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden Says It Is Time for U.S. Troops to Leave Afghanistan

Trelane

We had no business invading that nation in the first place.   The entire premise was that Osama Bin Laden was hiding there and had orchestrated the 9-11 attack from there .     Where was Osama ,eventually, found?  Pakistan.    If you choose to believe Any of the HogWash we were served up to justify the invasionS.   I don't believe any of it.   

As for 'the Taliban' ...there was no such thing Until we invaded that region.  Funny thing, when you Invade a country militarily and kill thousands of people...the people Resist and Fight back.   ...then 'we' labeled the resisters TERRORISTS which must be destroyed.    And if you remember, while we were there, we sucker d Saddam Hussein into invading Kuwait.  It was ,and still is, about control of the oil in the region...not terrorism.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

But, but .... the republicans say that he's a warmonger!  This doesn't fit the bill, so   ........    I guess it means it's a false flag.   Of course!

Hey this is fun, I can't lose once I wear this shiny hat....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

But, but .... the republicans say that he's a warmonger!  This doesn't fit the bill, so   ........    I guess it means it's a false flag.   Of course!

Hey this is fun, I can't lose once I wear this shiny hat....

:sleepy:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, lightly said:

We had no business invading that nation in the first place.   The entire premise was that Osama Bin Laden was hiding there and had orchestrated the 9-11 attack from there .     Where was Osama ,eventually, found?  Pakistan.    If you choose to believe Any of the HogWash we were served up to justify the invasionS.   I don't believe any of it.   

As for 'the Taliban' ...there was no such thing Until we invaded that region.  Funny thing, when you Invade a country militarily and kill thousands of people...the people Resist and Fight back.   ...then 'we' labeled the resisters TERRORISTS which must be destroyed.    And if you remember, while we were there, we sucker d Saddam Hussein into invading Kuwait.  It was ,and still is, about control of the oil in the region...not terrorism.

Just to clarify...Osama Bin Laden was not hiding in Pakistan.  False Flag Op.   Osama is buried in a cave of unknown origin somewhere under the rubble of Tora Bora after we dropped a Daisy Cutter on his head.  If anyone at all, anywhere, has any proof this is not true...please let me know. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Bit slow

There already two threads merged on this 

• Like 3

Wasnt bringing troops home yet another trump failure?

Remember in Jaws quint telling the uss Indianapolis story that the last few minutes he was most scared waiting his turn to be rescued.

I understand that feeling sure i i have mental neurotic issues but that last 24 hours of trump i was scared sick, trump lost bigly his make up CT of election frauds played out he was a small petty man big fragile ego and went through deep humiliation of an epic loss,

I was so fearful in some act of sore loser spoiled todder style tantrum he would pull something im so thankful he didnt.

Im also thankful that biden has started to fix trump blunders we didnt belong there and biden is bringing americans home, trump couldnt biden can and did.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lightly said:

As for 'the Taliban' ...there was no such thing Until we invaded that region.  Funny thing, when you Invade a country militarily and kill thousands of people...the people Resist and Fight back.   ...then 'we' labeled the resisters TERRORISTS which must be destroyed.    .And if you remember, while we were there, we sucker d Saddam Hussein into invading Kuwait.  It was ,and still is, about control of the oil in the region...not terrorism

Oh trust me Osama Bin Laden was there when we invaded, and inaddtion to that the entire plan for the attack on the World Trade Center was also hatched there. He also had large terrorist training facilities there and if you chose to not believe it that's ok. But, I have to disagree with you respectfully on this subject, because during the initial invasion I was there and .i saw what left if those training camps after we destroyed them with Cruise Missiles. I also was involved there until the early conflict at Tora Bora, and our intelligence was tracking Bin Laden through part of that engagement because he was using a Satellite Phone to give orders to his people. Dam shame he did not stay on the phone longer enough to send a cruise missile to the location of the signal, but he was smart enough to limit his conversations.

First of all thousands of unarmed civilians were not killed unless you call someone a civilian who is carrying an AK-47 Russian Assault Rifle who is shooting at you, and using Civilians as cover so that we would not fire back. Afghanistan was not invaded until Oct 2001, Sadam invaded Kuwait in 1990 so I have no idea what you are talking about it appears you are confused on this subject, and I quote your statement above ( And if you remember, while we were there, we sucker d Saddam Hussein into invading Kuwait.  It was ,and still is, about control of the oil in the region...not terrorism )

Sorry we don't agree, but somehow maybe your having a bad day and you have confused this  subject with something else.:)

US invasion of Iraq

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1989-1992/gulf-war

US Invasion of Afghanistan timeline.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/u-s-led-attack-on-afghanistan-begins

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, joc said:

Just to clarify...Osama Bin Laden was not hiding in Pakistan.  False Flag Op.   Osama is buried in a cave of unknown origin somewhere under the rubble of Tora Bora after we dropped a Daisy Cutter on his head.  If anyone at all, anywhere, has any proof this is not true...please let me know. 

You are a very strange and completely uninformed cookie, in addition you also prove the point that ignorance can be very blissful!:no:

• Thanks 3

smiley_popcorn.gif.5a89c843c9c41da25550b2bc3c4c29f6.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Bit slow

There already two threads merged on this 

I was also aware of that, but I could not resist proving the usual suspects wrong again, they just never learn. I remember one time hunting Squirrels in Missouri, I shot a Squirrel out of any Oak Tree that had a nest. Well in less than a minute another Squirrel came out and started making noise, so I shot it, and believe it or not before it all ended there were 4 dead Squirrels laying at the bottom of that tree. This is how I view many of the usual suspects, even when they have no idea what's around the corner or what they are talking about they will continue to make noise just like those Squirrels!!:lol:

Bless:D their little hearts!!!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, lightly said:

Afghanistan isn't oil rich as other neighbours and he fled into Pakistan from Afghanistan through the caves and passes. The Taliban denies this but we all know they were hiding him.

Edited by Mr.United_Nations
  • Thanks 1

"We are leaving in 2014, period." 

Vice President Joe Biden on Afghanistan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

Afghanistan isn't oil rich as other neighbours and he fled into Pakistan from Afghanistan through the caves and passes. The Taliban denies this but we all know they were hiding him.

maybe not oil, but Afghanistan is extremely rich with other recourses, and china has mining rights.  

Afghanistan has over 1,400 mineral fields, containing barite, chromite, coal, copper, gold, iron ore, lead, natural gas, petroleum, precious and semi-precious stones, salt, sulfur, talc, and zinc, among many other minerals

but we are there for entirely something else, opium fields. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, lightly said:

As for 'the Taliban' ...there was no such thing Until we invaded that region.

Care to back that up with some proof?  Were the Afghans lying when they said they weren't allowed to shave their beards, play music?  Sing? Let their female children GO TO SCHOOL?  I'll be just as pleased as anyone when the last U.S. service member shakes the dust of that shithole off their boots for the last time but to state there was NEVER any reason to go in, is just ignorant and petty.  

We should have descended on those tribal areas like the wrath of some avenging god and flattened a couple of mountain tops, then come home after promising them MUCH WORSE if they bothered us again.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

but control of Afghanistan made it much easier for "Stormin Norman". .to invade neighboring Iraq..which IS OIL RICH.

i don't think Osama Bin Laden had a damn thing to do with 9-11.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, joc said:

I can believe that... I think the entire "muddle in the Middle East"  was a False Flag Op.

When Osama was "found and shot" there were pictures released that looked Nothing like him.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, lightly said:

but control of Afghanistan made it much easier for "Stormin Norman". .to invade neighboring Iraq..which IS OIL RICH.

https://www.history.com/news/history-vault-operation-desert-storm

You're confusing dates and actions.  Norman Schwarzkopf led the troops who kicked Saddam out of Kuwait in 1990.  We never entered Afghanistan until 2001.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Horta said:

"We are leaving in 2014, period." 

Vice President Joe Biden on Afghanistan.

That's actuall funny:lol: and it's also a true statement. But, what people don't realize is that the real reason we are still there is because all the dam politicians in DC don't know where they will get their Favorite Brand of Smoke if the US pulls out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lightly said:

Again the invasion of Iraq occurred in August of 1990, and the invasion of Afghanistan occurred in 2001. By the time the invasion of Afghanistan occurred NORMAN was NO LONGER STROMIN he was 64 years old. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I can believe that... I think the entire "muddle in the Middle East"  was a False Flag Op.

When Osama was "found and shot" there were pictures released that looked Nothing like him.

The reason Osama Bin Laden didn't look like the photo below, is because the Navy Seal that killed him shot him in the head and to take photos for identification his head had to partially pieced together.:yes:

See the article below:

R“Bin Laden’s head split open, and he dropped. I put another bullet in his head. Insurance,” writes an ex-Navy SEAL who claims to have killed the al-Qaeda chief.(Getty Images)

“Bin Laden’s head split open, and he dropped. I put another bullet in his head. Insurance,” writes an ex-Navy SEAL who claims to have killed the al-Qaeda chief.(Getty Images)

Osama bin Laden’s head was pieced together for identification: Ex-Navy SEAL

“Bin Laden’s head split open, and he dropped. I put another bullet in his head. Insurance,” writes an ex-Navy SEAL who claims to have killed the al-Qaeda chief.

An ex-Navy SEAL, who claims to have killed Osama bin Laden, has revealed the al-Qaeda chief’s head was so severely destroyed by his gunfire that it had to be pressed back together for identification.

Ex-Navy SEAL team shooter Robert O’Neill has reasserted his claim that he alone pumped three bullets into Osama, killing the architect of the 9/11 attacks, in a new book.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/osama-s-head-had-to-be-put-together-for-identification/story-zY7Wfr8E5oxeBieOgNKSxK.html

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

https://www.history.com/news/history-vault-operation-desert-storm

You're confusing dates and actions.  Norman Schwarzkopf led the troops who kicked Saddam out of Kuwait in 1990.  We never entered Afghanistan until 2001.

Ok, thanks and then ...and Manwon, for strait ending me out a little.   And ok then,  I still finding it suspiciously convenient that we just happened to have an Army in that neck of the woods WHEN 9-11 happened.

and I always thought it odd that we would invade ,with allies, and take control of an entire country because of the actions of Osama and a group of others .  

I think Cheney and Rumsfeld conspired with a few other POWERFUL/RICH people...and cooked up the whole $tinking mess.

i think they lied to the people and our government ,including president George W. Bush.

• Like 2

Ok, thanks and then ...and Manwon, for strait ending me out a little.   And ok then,  I still finding it suspiciously convenient that we just happened to have an Army in that neck of the woods WHEN 9-11 happened.

and I always thought it odd that we would invade ,with allies, and take control of an entire country because of the actions of Osama and a group of others .  

I think Cheney and Rumsfeld conspired with a few other POWERFUL/RICH people...and cooked up the whole $tinking mess.

i think they lied to the people and our government ,including president George W. Bush.

We didn't have an Army in that "neck of the woods" SF groups and ranger units were deployed from their respective duty stations here stateside.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I see we are in this together. Our troops are finally coming home too. Well done Joe. 

• Like 1