Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Only 3% of Earth's land ecosystems are intact

UM-Bot

WW2 was a horrific war and brought the world to destruction, we are still here though.   Dubai the most non capitalist city, now Capitalist city in the world exists and is thriving.  So why the mass panic? Are they  placing the wrong fears into people????    FEAR is all I am seeing with no evidence of a world collapsing or dying.  

The problem here is what should be the Datum Point be for restoration? The biome is constantly in flux and many many flora and fauna have been completely eradicated over geologic times. Should we try to reverse all changes and extinction events? That would be an impossibility because many Flora could not exist in our current low-concentration CO2 atmosphere. 

• Like 1

I remember watching one of those survival guy videos years ago and he is sitting on this very remote mountain ridge and says you know what?  No matter how isolated a place seems, no matter where I go I always find something like this and he picks up a cap from a Pepsi bottle and shows it to the camera.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, Xeno-Fish said:

The only way to save the planet is for human to go extinct.

I wouldn't want that.   Why would I.   I am all for preserving the planet, but that is mostly so that humans and animals can continue to exist.

• Like 1