Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Every U.S. State’s most-searched Conspiracy Theory

Eldorado

USDirect set out on a serious mission to uncover which conspiracy theories keep a hefty number of each state’s citizens up at night. We combed through the mothership of all intrigue databases, Reddit, for each state’s most-searched conspiracy theories and ended up with 9 mind-boggling topics.

If you’re ready to dive down one heck of a rabbit hole, proceed with enthusiasm. We know you’ll get to the bottom of it.

And always remember: if the X Files taught us anything, it’s that the truth is out there.

Full monty: US Direct

• Haha 2

I see that California's is black helicopters.  I see two of those circling from the port to around Bell Town or Queen Anne (norht part of the city proper) every couple of months from the windows in my office.  They are unmarked Blackhawk helicopters that always fly in tandem.  My guess is they are related to the department of homeland security.  

• Like 3

Ohio with Moon Landing was fake. Man that's so accurate :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Ohio with Moon Landing was fake. Man that's so accurate :lol:

Even when one of their native sons was the first man to step onto the moon?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Xeno-Fish said:

New World Order. Seems reasonable. 

Absolutely.  I bet it would take more effort to DISprove than to prove.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, and then said:

Even when one of their native sons was the first man to step onto the moon?

Yeah it's ironic. Our state slogan is the birth place of aviation and all that too lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm between Missouri and Kansas our's is NWO and Black Helicopters.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, OverSword said:

I see that California's is black helicopters.  I see two of those circling from the port to around Bell Town or Queen Anne (norht part of the city proper) every couple of months from the windows in my office.  They are unmarked Blackhawk helicopters that always fly in tandem.  My guess is they are related to the department of homeland security.  

Have you ever photographed or video recorded those choppers?

• Like 1

No I haven’t. The thought has never crossed my mind :unsure: thanks next time I’ll try to remember to do that

• Like 1

On 4/17/2021 at 12:18 PM, Trelane said:

Have you ever photographed or video recorded those choppers?

The black helicopters frequently hover above my house. Sometimes for hours at a time. And they're so quiet you wouldn't even know they were there if you didn't look up. 

This was disappointing.   I wish they would have thrown out the obviously false ones like lizard people, chemtrails and flat Earth.  

Does anyone really think that flat Earth is tops in 5 states?

30 minutes ago, Myles said:

This was disappointing.   I wish they would have thrown out the obviously false ones like lizard people, chemtrails and flat Earth.  

Does anyone really think that flat Earth is tops in 5 states?

I know people that believe in the lizard people conspiracy theory here in Iowa.

37 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I know people that believe in the lizard people conspiracy theory here in Iowa.

Really?   you sure they aren't just playing.   Either way, it cannot be many people.  

I feel the same about Flat Earth.  I don't think anyone really believes it, I just think they prefer to take the more challenging side of the debate for fun.   

Just now, Myles said:

Really?   you sure they aren't just playing.   Either way, it cannot be many people.  

I feel the same about Flat Earth.  I don't think anyone really believes it, I just think they prefer to take the more challenging side of the debate for fun.   

No for real.  Aliens impersonating politicians and celebrities just like the movie "V".  (They are all related and one of the brothers argued with me over an hour about how the government was hiding a perpetual motion machine.  I tried explaining friction, but it didn't get through.)   Their whole clan is kinda weird but the more recent kids are turning out more "normal".  Being a UMer and somewhat familiar on the topic and working with the bulk of their clan is probably the only reasons why they open up to me about it.  A couple of them are members of the "Sovereign Citizen" movement as well.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2021 at 5:09 AM, OverSword said:

Hehe. It reminded me of when I was based at RAAF Base East Sale back in the 1980s. We had what was called 'National Tasking': the SAS conducting counter-terrorist operations around the oil rigs in Bass Strait. This was all very hush-hush, with no-one supposed to be knowing what was going on, and they would normally operate out of the airfield.

Problem was that in the car park you would suddenly see four Ford F100 panel vans turn up: one blue, one green, one maroon and I think the other was white or something. You immediately knew "Ah! The SAS are here. Must be National Tasking....". A flaw in their security.... LOL!

• Like 2

Colorado is flat earth? Seriously? 

I wonder if this was before or after weed was legalized?

Nibs

• Haha 1