Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic claims she knows where her past-life body is buried

Eldorado

Alexandra Joy says she is a 'life long psychic' and recently shared a video to her TikTok account, in which she explained that she was someone well-known during her previous stint on Earth.

In the short clip, the actor said that people visit her grave, which she finds a little weird.

Splitting a video with another TikToker, who said she had heard that the body you last inhabited in a past life is still buried somewhere on Earth, Alexandra says: "I'm a professional past-life healer and I know exactly where my last body is."

Full story: ladbible

• Haha 4

The idea of life after death and reincarnation which I believe the bible did talk about, but was removed.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Eldorado said:

Alexandra Joy says she is a 'life long psychic' and recently shared a video to her TikTok account, in which she explained that she was someone well-known during her previous stint on Earth.

In the short clip, the actor said that people visit her grave, which she finds a little weird.

Splitting a video with another TikToker, who said she had heard that the body you last inhabited in a past life is still buried somewhere on Earth, Alexandra says: "I'm a professional past-life healer and I know exactly where my last body is."

Full story: ladbible

Why is it, EVERYONE is a reincarnation of someone famous? No one ever goes “I was a janitor who died alone and was eaten by his cat in a past life” ... no everyone is “I was Marilyn Monroe in a past life!” 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

The idea of life after death and reincarnation which I believe the bible did talk about, but was removed.

I like to think that when we die, we experience what we expect to experience, or rather we are offered the opportunity to experience it.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I like to think that when we die, we experience what we expect to experience, or rather we are offered the opportunity to experience it.

When you die, you experience whatever you want to experience because that is how the system works.   It doesn't know anything but can create what ever you choose.  This is why we got to be careful because when we come back, what we create can nip us in the A**!  If you create a world of hate, then you come back to a world of hate. 

• Confused 2

25 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Why is it, EVERYONE is a reincarnation of someone famous? No one ever goes “I was a janitor who died alone and was eaten by his cat in a past life” ... no everyone is “I was Marilyn Monroe in a past life!” 

In serious reincarnation researcher the person is almost always nobody special. Not to say this OP person is not an exception to that general rule.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Wasnt that star trek nexus?

The moment i saw she felt tiktok was a great format to make claims like this i yawned.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Wasnt that star trek nexus?

I never claimed to be original.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I never claimed to be original.

Actually i figure star trek used it because a lot of wishful thinkers deeply believe the idea.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

In serious reincarnation researcher the person is almost always nobody special. Not to say this OP person is not an exception to that general rule.

I agree, from what I have read (I am a sceptic though).

The people who claim to have been famous have  other issues, imo.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

The moment i saw she felt tiktok was a great format to make claims like this i yawned.

I agree. I like TikTok but it isn't a serious channel (not yet anyway imo).

• Like 1

I was the johnnie who pocketed Paul Revere's silverware, the night of his famous ride.

• Haha 3