Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Nazca Lines, What Are They?

Brandy333

I don't know about the Nazca Lines exactly, but I think South America had the world's strongest alien presence in the deep past. That might be a clue to considering these lines.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I don't know about the Nazca Lines exactly, but I think South America had the world's strongest alien presence in the deep past. That might be a clue to considering these lines.

Here is a link from some who think they've solved the mystery, but I don't exactly agree with them because there are still a lot of unanswered questions.  They don't think it involves aliens but I do.

https://news.iheart.com/featured/coast-to-coast-am/content/2021-01-29-mystery-of-nazca-lines-solved/#:~:text=Mystery of Nazca Lines Solved%3F Jan 29%2C 2021.,created and%2C alas%2C it does not involve aliens.

I'll post some more links.

https://camtrader.ca/the-mystery-of-perus-nazca-lines-just-got-weirder-with-new-revelations/#:~:text=The Mystery of Peru’s Nazca Lines Just got,4th century B.C. and the 10th century A.D.

One major question asked about these lines is why is one design in the form of an astronaut?  

Edited by Brandy333

Sorry wrong thread

Edited by Hanslune
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

The Nazca Lines, What Are They?

I can tell you what they are not!  Landing strips for alien spacecraft.

I've never heard a report of a UFO landing other than vertically.

Edited by acute
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

One major question asked about these lines is why is one design in the form of an astronaut?  

I never understood that astronaut comparison. The astronaut with the space helmet is a 1960’s thing. It would have no such meaning back then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brandy333 said:

Here is a link from some who think they've solved the mystery, but I don't exactly agree with them because there are still a lot of unanswered questions.  They don't think it involves aliens but I do.

https://news.iheart.com/featured/coast-to-coast-am/content/2021-01-29-mystery-of-nazca-lines-solved/#:~:text=Mystery of Nazca Lines Solved%3F Jan 29%2C 2021.,created and%2C alas%2C it does not involve aliens.

I'll post some more links.

https://camtrader.ca/the-mystery-of-perus-nazca-lines-just-got-weirder-with-new-revelations/#:~:text=The Mystery of Peru’s Nazca Lines Just got,4th century B.C. and the 10th century A.D.

There theory is far more likely than aliens,

I bet you are into people with "Von" in their names.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Brandy333 said:

I`ve met 4 of them on the job but nobody looked like the Nazca freak.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I looked for information about what the Peruvians themselves say the Nazca lines are, but so far haven't found such.   It would be interesting coming from them, rather than from people from other parts of the world so determined to rule out aliens.  They don't know, no one does, that's why it is such a mystery.   I read a comment from a guy that said he discovered the lines went beyond Peru and into Australia and converged in the Hawaiian Islands.   It's a mystery the world may never solve.

• Confused 1

This guy?

198px-L%C3%ADneas_de_Nazca,_Nazca,_Per%C

Seriously, you think that could only be an astronaut?  Let's just say opinions vary.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, toast said:

I`ve met 4 of them on the job but nobody looked like the Nazca freak.

What are you talking about, you met 4 of who, and what Nazca freak?

39 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

This guy?

Seriously, you think that could only be an astronaut?  Let's just say opinions vary.

Yes, for an ancient people who had limited supplies to work with that could be an astronaut.

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, acute said:

I can tell you what they are not!  Landing strips for alien spacecraft.

I've never heard a report of a UFO landing other than vertically.

Why should they be limited to fly or land depending on what a human says?

I looked for information about what the Peruvians themselves say the Nazca lines are, but so far haven't found such.   It would be interesting coming from them, rather than from people from other parts of the world so determined to rule out aliens.  They don't know, no one does, that's why it is such a mystery.   I read a comment from a guy that said he discovered the lines went beyond Peru and into Australia and converged in the Hawaiian Islands.   It's a mystery the world may never solve.

Who is determined to rule out any possibility yet investigating the mystery i go into it doing just that like early on i ruled out santa claus made the lines.

If people want to insist aliens are the only possible explanation then get busy posting your proof to back up your claims.

In looking up more information about the Nazca lines, I ran across some information about a people who lived also in Peru hundreds of years BC.  This topic is very interesting to me and I think to others also, especially with what I post now.   In fact, for those interested this could possibly  add some info about where the Nazca lines come from.

https://hiddenincatours.com/the-strange-case-of-the-paracas-people-of-peru-mysterious-origin-mysterious-end/

Pictured are some skulls in museums of the Paracas people.   Note the elongated form, very similar to some of our alien depictions.

https://mysteriesrunsolved.com/2021/01/paracas-skulls.html

https://curiosmos.com/10-things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-the-ancient-paracas-culture/

Edited by Brandy333
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Who is determined to rule out any possibility yet investigating the mystery i go into it doing just that like early on i ruled out santa claus made the lines.

If people want to insist aliens are the only possible explanation then get busy posting your proof to back up your claims.

Aliens are not the only possible source for the lines, but they are one.

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

This guy?

I look at that and think "Help me!"

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

Yes, for an ancient people who had limited supplies to work with that could be an astronaut.

Quite! Let some of the sceptics here make a spaceship out of bronze-age tools and lianas, and see how they get on! Of course it won't look perfect.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I never understood that astronaut comparison. The astronaut with the space helmet is a 1960’s thing. It would have no such meaning back then.

You are making the assumption it is a space helmet. That is a big assumption.

4 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

This guy?

This is more convincing, it is on a cathedral:

spaceman.jpg

27 minutes ago, ted hughes said:

That's very judgemental LOL!

Yes it is. I put in a reply but deleted it. I've dealt with this same subject well over a hundred plus+ times and cannot face it again as it was debunked thoroughly decades ago and all the information needed is easily available.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1