Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tour guide spots 'ghost' waiting at bus stop

Still Waters

A tour guide got the fright of his life when he spotted what appeared to be a 'ghost' waiting at a bus stop.

Of course, why exactly a spectral being would need to use public transport is anyone's guess, but Ivan Rubil - a tour guide in the Croatian capital Zagreb - spotted that the person hanging around waiting for the bus had see-through legs.

Rubil's job as a tour guide sees him taking Brits - among others - on tours of the city, including some of the 'haunted spots'.

However, this time, it was him that got a spooking as he captured the strange figure on camera.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/weird-tour-guide-shocked-after-spotting-ghost-waiting-at-a-bus-stop-20210419

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

A tour guide got the fright of his life when he spotted what appeared to be a 'ghost' waiting at a bus stop.

Of course, why exactly a spectral being would need to use public transport is anyone's guess, but Ivan Rubil - a tour guide in the Croatian capital Zagreb - spotted that the person hanging around waiting for the bus had see-through legs.

Rubil's job as a tour guide sees him taking Brits - among others - on tours of the city, including some of the 'haunted spots'.

However, this time, it was him that got a spooking as he captured the strange figure on camera.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/weird-tour-guide-shocked-after-spotting-ghost-waiting-at-a-bus-stop-20210419

I certainly don't know what to say. I am not a photographic expert. All I can say is it is really cool!:yes:

• Like 3

Papameter Reading

50% Paranormal       50% Normal

Factors: The guy conducts haunted tours. Can he attract ghosts?

If that woman steps forth as a living person that would rule out ghost. This would rate higher if the guy also saw this with his naked eyes. Or if a family member recognizes her as recently deceased???

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

That woman should sue for damages... 

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This would be very easy to fake.  It would be very easy to scream fake to the world in an effort to feel smarter than everyone else.  I wonder if it's fake?

27 minutes ago, OverSword said:

This would be very easy to fake.  It would be very easy to scream fake to the world in an effort to feel smarter than everyone else.  I wonder if it's fake?

If it was fake, it would be more... ghostly looking. And Ivan (the guy who took the photo) doesn't seem convinced it's a ghost, I was under impression that he simply thinks it's an interesting anomaly in the photo. 

So I'm quite certain he didn't fake anything, he just has a weird photo to show. 

I'd say it's a camera glitch.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

If it was fake, it would be more... ghostly looking. And Ivan (the guy who took the photo) doesn't seem convinced it's a ghost, I was under impression that he simply thinks it's an interesting anomaly in the photo. 

So I'm quite certain he didn't fake anything, he just has a weird photo to show. 

I'd say it's a camera glitch.  

Well there you go.  I didn't read it I just looked at the picture really quick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Papameter Reading

50% Paranormal       50% Normal

Factors: The guy conducts haunted tours. Can he attract ghosts?

If that woman steps forth as a living person that would rule out ghost. This would rate higher if the guy also saw this with his naked eyes. Or if a family member recognizes her as recently deceased???

I believe in ghosts and in my own extrasensory perception :D but I'd say it's 99.9% Normal. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I don't think he's being truthful.

You can't trust Croatians. :yes:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, acute said:

I don't think he's being truthful.

You can't trust Croatians. :yes:

Yes, you can. 

Once. Which is in fact at least two times: the first and the last time.  

Kidding. 

There's general consensus in my country that we're just too lazy to lie. If you lie, you have to remember your lies. It's... a commitment. Who needs that?