Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Rock Band Lynryd Skynryd and their tragic Plane Crash: A Premonition of disaster and a Ghost

Grim Reaper 6

6 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I am not telling you that you can't, again I only said that was my perspective. Whatever, you choose to believe is wonderful and I am happy for you.

Remember me? I dont "believe" so on things i can not prove that no one can prove like religions that are based on belief, i keep in my unknown/unexplained folder.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

Every time I watch this solo it reminds of the Jimi Hendrix solo at Woodstock festival. Amazing solo by Prince.

Yes that guitar solo changed the way I viewed Prince from that moment forward!!:yes:

• Like 1

Just now, the13bats said:

Remember me? I dont "believe" so on things i can not prove that no one can prove like religions that are based on belief, i keep in my unknown/unexplained folder.

Like I said, I am happy for you.

7 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

On October 20, 1977, exactly 36 years ago today, a plane carrying the Southern rock band Lynryd Skynryd crashed in a remote forest near Gillsburg, Mississippi. The accident killed three band members- lead singer Ronnie Van Zant, guitarist/vocalist Steve Gaines, and backup vocalist Cassie Gaines -as well as the band’s assistant road manager and the two pilots manning the plane.

Legend has it Ronnie Van Zant haunts Freebird Live, a bar and live music venue owned by his widow Judy. According to a 2002 article in the Florida Times-Union, a staff member left a full bottle of Jack Daniel’s whiskey on the counter one night. When employees opened up the next morning, the bottle was empty. “They say Ronnie drank it, it was him,” said Kristen Van Zant, Ronnie’s niece and manager of the café. Jack Daniel’s was one of the musician’s favorite drinks. Kristen and other employees believed Ronnie drank the liquor to show them he was around.:devil::devil:

Lynryd Skynryd Plane Crash: A Premonition and a Ghost | Ghosts and Ghouls (ghostsnghouls.com)

Where does the drink go?  If ghosts/spirits are not physical beings.  I would expect to see a puddle on the floor? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

Where does the drink go?  If ghosts/spirits are not physical beings.  I would expect to see a puddle on the floor? 

I would also expect the same thing, however, just in my opinion this was Publicity Stunt. Can you think of a better way to fill up a club, people are weird like that. They like that little spine tingling feeling that something strange may be happening, and once they put themselves in that situation their mind can certainly fill in the blanks. Its kind of like my Friend Bats here said, time would likely be better spent checking out the employees to see who is stealing the Liquor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

I would also expect the same thing, however, just in my opinion this was Publicity Stunt. Can you think of a better way to fill up a club, people are weird like that. They like that little spine tingling feeling that something strange may be happening, and once they put themselves in that situation their mind can certainly fill in the blanks. Its kind of like my Friend Bats here said, time would likely be better spent checking out the employees to see who is stealing the Liquor.

Oh without a doubt it was a publicity stunt.  

• Like 1