Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

Trump Dreams Up Nefarious Plot That Pfizer and FDA Are Behind J&J Pause

Manwon Lender

Speaking to Fox News’ Sean Hannity, Trump suggested that federal health agencies recommended a pause of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine because the Food and Drug Administration is in bed with Pfizer, the manufacturer of one of the other federally approved COVID-19 vaccines. And that is the reason why Trump won’t “do a commercial” promoting the efficacy and safety of the shots.

Over a month ago, the rest of the living ex-presidents—minus Trump—appeared in a PSA urging all Americans to get their shots. Considering that the pause only happened a few days ago, it seems unlikely that the J&J decision was the reason why Trump did not appear.

Trump Dreams Up Nefarious Plot That Pfizer and FDA Are Behind J&J Pause (msn.com)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

the13bats

And his blind worshippers will all on bended knee bray trump is correct, click his website and send the millionaire some $$$.

Thankfully he got the American boot in a proven by him fair election.

20210110_020422.thumb.jpg.9baec45ac55b9d4a64cda6f2c1e347dd.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Manwon Lender
35 minutes ago, the13bats said:

And his blind worshippers will all on bended knee bray trump is correct, click his website and send the millionaire some $$$.

This is nothing new really, he was The Commander in Conspiracy for the 4 years he was in office. Why should anyone expect anything different now, sooner of later all of Nonsensical BS will catch up with him, it is only a matter of time!:devil:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

and then
28 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

it is only a matter of time!

Yeah... any day now... :w00t:  

• Haha 4

joc

It's amazing how many people glom onto the Media made stories involving politics and societal behavior. The dumbing down of the population is reflected in the Anti-Trump sentiment found on the left.  

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he is re-elected in 2024.  They can only pull the pandemic bunny out of the hat once...oh, they'll try it again...but not with much success I don't think.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

joc
5 hours ago, the13bats said:

The picture pretty much tells the story.  Stupid, fat, idiots glomming onto the Media Hate Think.  Thanks for posting. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Manwon Lender
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, joc said:

It's amazing how many people glom onto the Media made stories involving politics and societal behavior. The dumbing down of the population is reflected in the Anti-Trump sentiment found on the left.  

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he is re-elected in 2024.  They can only pull the pandemic bunny out of the hat once...oh, they'll try it again...but not with much success I don't think.

What really amazing is that so many people still worship a man bowed to Russian influence with our government. In addition to  being responsible for the deals of half a million Americans, in the name to the economy. So in retrospect who is really dumbed down those who still follow him or those who can see him for what he really is.

Ignorance is blissful should be the slogan for Trumps political following !!:lol:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

aztek

i would not be surprised if it is the case, i actually think it is more likely that they did it, than not

• Like 1

the13bats
8 hours ago, joc said:

The picture pretty much tells the story.  Stupid, fat, idiots glomming onto the Media Hate Think.  Thanks for posting. 

No problem,

but you only acknowledged trump we cant ignore comic book man.

Thanks for replying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
2 hours ago, the13bats said:

No problem,

but you only acknowledged trump we cant ignore comic book man.

Thanks for replying.

Yea it is amazing isn't it my friend some people can't see the forest through the trees?:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Michelle

:-* This emoji is so underused.

:whistle: 

psyche101

So he is talking to FOX again is he?

Just because he isn't president anymore doesn't mean he will stop saying idiotic things. Idiotic statements seem to be 'his thing'.

One would have to be missing a large portion of their brain to consider Trump's stupid statements. Fox only let themselves down by stooping down to interview him. Slow news day maybe. 

• Like 2

Agent0range
15 hours ago, joc said:

Bro...this has nothing to do with the media.  It is a recorded on air conversation.  Why do you think you're so high and mighty, yet refuse to believe a recorded conversation because it was aired by...the media?  I think the dumbing down of the population is reflected by Trump supporters who refuse to believe the STUPID stuff that comes out of his mouth, just because it was aired by the media.  

JOC:  Nah, you sheep believe that Trump said it on video, to Hannity, on Fox News.  I don't believe anything the media says because Trump is my God.

• Like 3

the13bats
2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

So he is talking to FOX again is he?

Just because he isn't president anymore doesn't mean he will stop saying idiotic things. Idiotic statements seem to be 'his thing'.

One would have to be missing a large portion of their brain to consider Trump's stupid statements. Fox only let themselves down by stooping down to interview him. Slow news day maybe. 

Its weird whe he was potus i would cringe in humiliation what asinine ridiculous thing will this utter buffoon embarrass American with by braying today.

The moment he was out, he was braying more than ever like some jackass in heat and i though, no one cares what this utter buffoon thinks, hes no one.

Odd how things play out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

joc
8 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Bro...this has nothing to do with the media.  It is a recorded on air conversation.  Why do you think you're so high and mighty, yet refuse to believe a recorded conversation because it was aired by...the media?  I think the dumbing down of the population is reflected by Trump supporters who refuse to believe the STUPID stuff that comes out of his mouth, just because it was aired by the media.  

I never heard it.  Know why bro?  Because I don't listen to Fox, or Cnn, or any of them.  I didn't even know the cop who killed Floyd was on trial, much less that he had been found guilty until someone told me.  I have completely tuned out of the 'programming'...

If the media were in bed with the right...it wouldn't be any different.  People glom onto 'their team' ... in the case of the Media and the Democrats it has always been a love fest.  But the bottom line is...I don't care what Trump says.  I don't care what Biden says.  I just don't care.  I don't care if the cop was found guilty or innocent.  I don't care.  None of that affects my life.  It is all manipulative fodder slathered onto the screens because the population is so dumb they don't know what to think without a guy in a suit and tie telling them.  I don't listen to Hannity...I don't listen to radio...I don't listen to the media...I don't listen to the government.  They all have their own narrative and it ain't mine.  

9 hours ago, Agent0range said:

JOC:  Nah, you sheep believe that Trump said it on video, to Hannity, on Fox News.  I don't believe anything the media says because Trump is my God

Please don't put words in my mouth.  I don't believe anything the media says because they lie and they manipulate and they have an agenda and a narrative.  Media lies. Government lies. Political parties lie.  Politicians lie.  I don't put my trust in Trump.  I put my trust in....ready for it?....Me bro.  I trust me. I trust my gut.  So, when you attempt to label me as this or that...just don't.  I don't need Trump telling me what I  should think...I don't need the media telling me what I should think and I don't need you telling me what I should think.  Try it sometime bro.  Tune out of the 'programming'.  Listen to the voice inside your head that comes from your own thought process.  

• Like 1