Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

9 juveniles injured in gunfight that broke out at 12-year-old's birthday party

Manwon Lender

When authorities arrived they discovered that multiple people had been shot after an alleged verbal confrontation at a 12-year-old child’s birthday party somehow erupted into a gunfight. “Through further investigation, officers discovered nine juveniles were injured,” St. John the Baptist Parish Sheriff’s Office said in a media statement. “Of the nine, seven were treated at a local hospital and released. Two remain in the hospital in stable condition. Authorities believe that an estimated 60 young people were at the 12-year-old’s birthday party and that two groups of male juveniles who have an ongoing feud with each other began arguing at some point during the party which is what eventually led to the shootout.

9 juveniles injured in gunfight that broke out at 12-year-old's birthday party (msn.com)

• Sad 3

Sir Wearer of Hats

The actual ****?!?!

• Like 4

glorybebe

No repercussions for their actions and this is what happens to kids as they grow up.  Pretty sad state of society we have now

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

spartan max2

I feel like that's another way of saying gangs.

Authorities believe that an estimated 60 young people were at the 12-year-old’s birthday party and that two groups of male juveniles who have an ongoing feud with each other began arguing at some point during the party which is what eventually led to the shootout.

Yet, in spite of all of the witnesses at the party, not a single person has given a formal statement of what they saw take place. No arrests have been made in connection with the shooting but officers have determined that two guns were fired in the altercation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Manwon Lender
19 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

No repercussions for their actions and this is what happens to kids as they grow up.  Pretty sad state of society we have now

Yes it is, and this a problem has been over looked for more than 40 years. Instead of introducing programs in the inner cites that give kids a way to avoid this trap, our Nation seems to intentionally foster it. I believe it is allowed to continue because sadly the powers that be wants to prevent a segment of our society from every get out of this trap. I think it comes down to the fact that even though it's never mentioned our government wants to maintain a 3 class society. I mean think about. If everyone was given the chance to excel, there would be to many brilliant minds to employ and without our social welfare system the people lining their pockets would lose to much much money!:no:

Peace

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I feel like that's another way of saying gangs.

Yea that's my take on it also, but it seems that the word gangs is no longer political correct in some circles.

• Like 2

susieice
On 4/20/2021 at 6:25 PM, glorybebe said:

They just keep getting younger.

• Like 2