Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Capitol Police Officer Died of Natural Causes, Was Not Killed By Rioters

OverSword

A US police officer who died after January's Capitol riot had two strokes and died from natural causes, the chief medical examiner for Washington DC has ruled.

Two men are accused of using a type of pepper spray on Officer Brian Sicknick.

However, the ruling means they are now unlikely to be charged with homicide.

The autopsy found no evidence of an allergic reaction to chemicals, nor of internal or external injuries, Dr Francisco Diaz said.

Officer Sicknick, 42, was defending the Capitol building from supporters of then President Donald Trump who stormed it on 6 January. He collapsed after returning to his office during the siege, and died the next day in hospital.

In his ruling, Dr Diaz found Officer Sicknick died of a medical condition which was not brought on by an injury.

Link

• Thanks 3

I'm sure we'll have an apology from the MSM in 3,2,1... Oh, wait... nevermind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Well, I’m mea culpa this one if no one else will. I often said “murdered a copper” as part of my indictment of the Capital Invaders. 

• Like 5

I'm sure good officer Sicknick would be happy alive and well today after this dose of false dichotomy...

~

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Well, I’m mea culpa this one if no one else will. I often said “murdered a copper” as part of my indictment of the Capital Invaders. 

For the first several weeks, it all came down to which media source one trusted.  The recurring theme here is that the media LIE and twist for a narrative against their "enemies".  They defamed and potentially set up a citizen to be charged with murder OR for them to be attacked by some mob intent on street justice.  Even a blind man can see where this is headed unless the media back off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, third_eye said:

I'm sure good officer Sicknick would be happy alive and well today after this dose of false dichotomy...

~

He died of natural causes.  That's the only relevant dose of anything for an honest person.  But we won't bother over that will we?  Let the narrative rule supreme so we can get 
"justus"!  :wacko:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, and then said:

He died of natural causes.  That's the only relevant dose of anything for an honest person.  But we won't bother over that will we?  Let the narrative rule supreme so we can get 
"justus"!  :wacko:

Well two people won't be charged with his death. Justice prevailed on that front regardless. However will they still be charged with assaulting an officer? The bear spray doesn't seem to be contested, just not the cause of death 

Justice?

• Like 3

I havent been keeping up are the more deeply unhinged subjects now claiming the 6th riots and storming instigated by trump never happen?

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, and then said:

He died of natural causes.

He passed away with a broken heart... 

~

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I havent been keeping up are the more deeply unhinged subjects now claiming the 6th riots and storming instigated by trump never happen?

What are you talking about? What riots?

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Yeah, seems some of the more devout trumpettes want to pretend it and its fallout didnt happen, or at least down play it into a friendly box social not the life costing atrocity it really was that trump caused.

• Like 2

Just now, South Alabam said:

The riot that occurred at the Capitol on 1/6.  You know, the one where a couple of hundred idiots pushed past barriers - or in some cases were allowed through by Capitol Police - and proceeded to act a fool for an hour or so.  The "insurrection" that had no armed individuals, no arson, no coordinated, deadly attacks...  

That doesn't mean it wasn't a riot.  It just wasn't as destructive as ANY single day of rioting that went on for 6 months or more in Portland.  The emphasis on that afternoon of chaos is nothing more than propaganda and half the country doesn't give damn, ONE about the propaganda of these Marxist wannabes.  We are quite over it and more people every day are watching these Schutzstaffel in DC putting people in solitary and working to ruin their lives while hundreds of people in Portland, Minneapolis, DC, Atlanta are guilty of FAR worse crimes and they aren't even being charged.  

• Like 1