Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

carjacker squeals as would-be victim body slams him to the ground 

glorybebe

• Two children in were filmed approaching the man and trying to steal his car in San Leandro, California, last week 
  • Their attempt was foiled after the boy who pulled the gun was bodyslammed to the ground by their intended target, sending him running off empty-handed
  • Six hours prior to the filmed incident, the two boys also tried to rob a customer at gunpoint at a Chase bank in San Leandro but fled empty handed after their victim told them he was an off-duty police officer  
  • Two days after those attempted robberies, both boys and an accomplice were arrested for trying to steal a third car by force 
  • They were released, but just three days later were caught with a fourth pal trying to carjack yet another victim https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9491691/Armed-child-carjacker-caught-surveillance-getting-body-slammed-ground-victim.html

Serves the little brat right.  And them his friend daring to say let him go!

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Child abuse :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if they try to charge the victim for the beat down 

Edited by glorybebe
Not bear down lol
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Child abuse :lol:

It's America.  Are the police going to take him to prison now?  I mean the robbers have more rights now than the citizens.  The guy could of just got a pay out on his insurance and been no violence needed.

I mean they did the first 3 attempted robberies , then were released ? Who could've thought they would do a 4th?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, glorybebe said:

Serves the little brat right.  And them his friend daring to say let him go!

Yeah :) he sounded like "Grover Dill" Scut Farkas' little toady who helped terrorize weaker students.  The little punk is lucky the guy had mercy on him.  I don't ever look for trouble but if someone rolled up on me with a gun in their hand, it would NOT end well for either of us. :( 

• Like 1

Children running wild on the streets of America. 11-14. In training. From OP link.

The boys and two other pals - all of them aged between 11 and 14 - embarked on a multi-day crime spree which also saw a bank customer and two other drivers targeted.

Edited by susieice

This article says a neighbor got suspicious when the suspects parked their car in the middle of the street. Who was driving and who's car is this that the kids been driving around to various crime scenes for the last couple of days? They had been released to their guardians and were back out at it again. I think more than the kids need to be seriously looked at.

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/caught-on-camera-children-arrested-for-attempted-carjackings-in-san-leandro/

Edited by susieice

these "kids" will do it again and again,  justice system wil let them out, as it  has became a complete joke in a last decade, well if the system does not work and does not clean trash off the streets people and police will have to do it on the spot,  1 criminal at a time

Edited by aztek