Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pelosi Blasted for Thanking George Floyd for Being Killed

OverSword

There are lots of reasons why Nancy Pelosi is a horrible person, and this might just be at the top of the list. Regardless of what you think about George Floyd or Derek Chauvin and what happened, it’s hard to imagine someone in Pelosi’s position being so divorced from humanity that she would literally thank George Floyd for being killed.

But, that’s what she did. “Thank you George Floyd for sacrificing your life for justice,” Pelosi said after the verdict was announced. “For being there to call out to your mom — how heartbreaking was that — to call out for your mom, ‘I can’t breathe.’”

Pelosi continued, “But because of you and because of thousands, millions of people around the world who came out for justice, your name will always be synonymous with justice.”

Link to a right wing source

Below the video of her little speech are some pretty good response tweets.  I especially like one from Albert Lee:

2gRMggnp_normal.jpg

Pelosi thanking George Floyd for his "sacrifice" continues the tradition of White people in power seeing us as Black pawns on their ivory chess boards. George Floyd's life mattered before he was murdered.
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

Amazing isn't it.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, susieice said:

Amazing isn't it.

Amazingly tasteless.  

• Like 6

Wow.

That's an incredibly stupid thing to say. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

I don't get the animosity towards Pelosi for her saying this just like I don't get the animosity towards the Las Vegas Raiders for their tweet.  "Thank you for your sacrifice" is something that I have heard numerous times and it was never a bad thing...

Nancy be looking for her teeth again after saying that 

She's made a career race hustling on the back of the vulnerable. 

Pathetic

• Like 1

"it's a beautiful sight... "

~

CNN anchor asks guest why Pelosi 'Thank you George Floyd' gaffe isn't 'the right way to think about this?'

"'Thank you George Floyd for your sacrifice.' Why don't you think that's the right way to think about this?" the "New Day" anchor asked. 

His guest, activist Jemar Tisby, responded by saying Pelosi's sentiment was "well-meaning but misguided."

"George Floyd did not ask to be a sacrifice. He should be alive today," Tisby told Berman. "Moreover, it shouldn’t take the death of Black people, people of color, or anyone to show what justice looks like, or to call this nation to its higher ideals."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-john-berman-nancy-pelosi-thank-you-george-floyd

14 minutes ago, third_eye said:

"it's a beautiful sight... "

~

Yes it makes America look weak

15 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Yes it makes America look weak

Nahhhhh... Silly more like 

~

• Like 1

1 hour ago, third_eye said:

Nahhhhh... Silly more like 

~

I think it's enough sherry for Aunt Nancy and time for a Horlicks

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Agent0range said:

I don't get the animosity towards Pelosi for her saying this just like I don't get the animosity towards the Las Vegas Raiders for their tweet.  "Thank you for your sacrifice" is something that I have heard numerous times and it was never a bad thing...

Has Pelosi thanked you for your sacrifice?

George Floyd didn’t make a sacrifice he was murdered. Pelosi is a corrupt, sociopath opportunist. In her heart she thanks the universe for political advantage brought to the party she runs by covid and Floyd’s murder.

• Like 3

Pelosi Blasted for Thanking George Floyd for Being Killed

Well, she couldn't thank Chauvin since it would be easier to break an egg in between your hands than asphyxiate somebody with your knee on their neck.   At best one might call George Floyd a modern day Crispus Attucks, but at least the person charged with his homicide was indicted by a Grand Jury before being held for to answer for Attucks's death, but then again why would somebody with a vigilante mentality concern themselves with the principles of justice.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 029b10 said:

Well, she couldn't thank Chauvin since it would be easier to break an egg in between your hands than asphyxiate somebody with your knee on their neck.   At best one might call George Floyd a modern day Crispus Attucks, but at least the person charged with his homicide was indicted by a Grand Jury before being held for to answer for Attucks's death, but then again why would somebody with a vigilante mentality concern themselves with the principles of justice.  

You think it’s hard to asphyxiate someone while applying pressure to their neck? 
Does God make necks differently in America to Australia?

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/black-lives-matter-calls-pelosis-comments-on-chauvin-verdict-so-disrespectful/amp/

The House speaker’s remarks drew backlash and questions on social media, including from the Black Lives Matter organization.

The Black Lives Matter Twitter account called Pelosi’s remarks “so disrespectful” and pointed out that “George Floyd didn’t choose to die.”

• Thanks 1

On April 24, 2021 at 4:19 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

You think it’s hard to asphyxiate someone while applying pressure to their neck? 
Does God make necks differently in America to Australia?

That ,  and the weight applied in that area , on his chest with his arms cuffed behind his back!  .. compressed his LUNGS .  !

What part of. . " I CAN'T BREATH "!!!      Didn't that DumAss understand !?   ...even one of the other Two cops there told him to  "LET HIM UP".   

ETA:   Even after Mr. Floyd   stopped moving !   and they couldn't detect his pulse !!  the knee Remained on him for at least two more minutes !!!     :huh:

Edited by lightly

10 hours ago, aztek said:

those dumbasses believe, or so they were trained to believe, if you can talk you can breathe, which is completely wrong, 

Hell, I could probably talk underwater for a bit, then, no doubt, the breathing would stop.

• Like 1