Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

US gives Iran 'examples' of sanctions it's ready to lift

Manwon Lender

The United States and Iran are taking their second break from indirect talks in Vienna on how to restore a 2015 nuclear accord backed by President Joe Biden, after his predecessor Donald Trump walked away. "We have provided Iran with a number of examples of the kind of sanctions that we believe we would need to lift in order to come back into compliance and the sanctions that we believe we would not need to lift," he said.

US gives Iran 'examples' of sanctions it's ready to lift (msn.com)

and then

I hope Israel launches an air campaign of "biblical" proportions against all known nuke sites in Iran.  While they're at it, I hope they use their purported EMP-like weapons to shut Tehran and the other major cities DOWN long enough for the citizens to have a fair chance to fight the Basij and weaken them substantially.  If Israel refuses to do this then what comes to them in a few years, they will have asked for...

The Tan Messiah is picking up where he left off in his campaign against Israel and I hope he chokes on his own hubris, soon.

Gromdor

You know, I am getting to the point to thinking that Iran needs nuclear weapons just as deterrence to stop stuff like that from happening to their country.   

• Like 1

Manwon Lender
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, and then said:

I hope Israel launches an air campaign of "biblical" proportions against all known nuke sites in Iran.  While they're at it, I hope they use their purported EMP-like weapons to shut Tehran and the other major cities DOWN long enough for the citizens to have a fair chance to fight the Basij and weaken them substantially.  If Israel refuses to do this then what comes to them in a few years, they will have asked for...

The Tan Messiah is picking up where he left off in his campaign against Israel and I hope he chokes on his own hubris, soon.

The known Nuclear sites are no the problem, its the unknown sites that present a problem. The problem with EMP weapons is they would cause major damage to the Civilian sector, however, I would doubt such an attack would be any good against their Military facilities. Using the United States for example, all our military equipment has been built to be shielded from EMP since the 1990s so why would Iran be any different ???

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1